No announcement yet.

Did the Seaside Home ID happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still feel that there is a massive doubt over the notes in the margin from what I've read I still feel they are not genuine so to answer the question of this thread "did the seaside identification happen" my answer has to be no it never happened and I will also have to discount Kosminski as a subject who might have been Jack the ripper.I do feel that these notes are given to much credibility because people want them to be genuine and thus give us a suspect for these crimes but like I said before from what I've read I feel that there is absolutely no chance of Kosminski been our killer I will concede he's a better bet than sir William gull,duke of Clarence,Lewis Carroll,doctor barnado,the elephant man,Mr cross,Ostrog,Vincent and Walter.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Garry Wroe View Post
      I was referring to a trashy TV psychic investigation into the Ripper murders screened (I believed) last year. Kate Eddowes was ‘contacted’ and revealed the name of her killer as Kosminski. The director was one Jeff Leahy.

If I’m confusing you with someone else I apologize unreservedly.

If I’m not, the less said about such garbage the better.

LOOK TWAT ASS YOUR A COMPLETE ++++ CHRAST KNOWS WHY ANYONE WOU DEAL WITH SUCH A LYING TOAD OF THE LOWEST DIVISION>>ITS LIKE DEALING WITH FIFA

I HAVE NEVER MADE A PROMGRAMME WITH A TV PSYCHIC THAT INVESTGATES KATE EDDOWS IN THE TEN BELLS>>>NEVER UTTER LIE COMPLETE FABRICATION

EITHER PUBLICALLY APOLOGUISE FOT YOUR WNKER MISTAKE OR **** OFF

I REALLY DONT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS COMPLETE TRASH…I HAVE ONLY EVER MADE ONE OUT PUT TV SERIES ON JACK THE RIPPER CALLED "THE DEFINITIVE STORY" ONE PROGRAM ONE PROGRAM ONLY DICK ASS…One TV output and one only on the subject of Jack the Ripper!!!!!!!

YOURS JEFF

PS TWAT…I HAVE MADE ONE PSYCHIC 90 minute length PROGRAM MANY YEARS AGO< BUT THE SUBJECT MATTER WAS GUY FAWKES NOT JACK THE RIPPER DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWAT

OBVIOUSLY ITS DESTRESSING WHEN PEOPLE PUBLOCALLY PRINT LIES ABOUT YOU ON INTERNATIONAL MESSAGE BOARDS> I"M HOPING THOSE WHO KNOW ME WILL CONFIRM THAT I HAVE ONLY (AT PRESENT) RELEASED ONE MINI SERIES ABOUT JACK THE RIPPER CALLED THE DEFINTIVE STORY>>> AND HOPE TO SOON RELEASE A SECOND>>BUT HAVE NEVER RELEASED A PROGRAMME VIA IPM or ANYOTHER PRODUCTION COMAPNY ABOUT JACK THE RIPPER. FACT…I'M HOPING THAT CASEBOOK MORERATORS ARE LOOKING AT THIS BECAUSE IT IS ….LIABLE
      Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 06-05-2015, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Actually Garry I take what you are claiming very seriously..its a complete lie

If you would like to give me your solicitors details I'm happy to take this further

Yours Jeff Leahy
        Producer/Director

Comment

• Bizarre.

Truly bizarre.

Comment

Bizarre.

Truly bizarre.
            Hi garry

I think mr. Jeff has had a few drinks and/ or never produced that show.
            Either way. I'm the last to judge on passionate outbursts.This site seems to bred them!

Comment

• Geez, work is work. And I know why Gary thinks you did Jeff and that's because it's on IMDB. There is a Jeff Leahy who did Psychic Detectives or some such and a thing on Guy Fawlkes, and theres another Jeff Leahy with the Ripper credit. At first blush there is no reason to think both are not you. The truth is though that IMDB is an unholy mess with episode credits unless you are Sydney Lumet or something. And I don't have a problem you directing some psychic nonsense. I assume you did your job well and got paid an appropriate amount. It is after all a job. Not a religious calling.

But if it makes anyone feel better, I WAS a psychic for six years in my mid twenties at carnivals and renaissance festivals, complete with table rapping and spirit summoning. I don't believe in any of that, but the pay was great, and my kung fu is strong. And no I don't feel bad for ripping people off because a: I didn't. That ****'s not easy to do and I gave a good solid performance every single time and b: nobody goes to a renaissance festival for authentic anything.

Work is work. I've been an actress, a singer, a costumer, a psychic, a stunt woman, and a bloody pirate for a living among other things. I have enjoyed each and every job, and if you think I turned down repairing g strings for strippers because I wanted to make gowns for The King and I, or refused to sing back up vocals on a country album when I wanted to be a rock star then you are out of your mind. So yeah I strapped on a head scarf and a coin belt and sat at a table with a clear lucite ball that was once part of a Chinese restaurant fountain. Someone want to question my judgement or reliability? I showed up for work on time with a smile on my face didn't I?

Ye gods people. Get back to work.
              The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Bizarre.

Truly bizarre.
                Gary you are making some very serious aligations here. As I've said I've never been involved in a TV production that features Kate Eddows at the ten Bells.

If someone is using my name in that context it is identity theft, and I'd be grateful if you could supply me with that information.

While I have never been involved in a Jack the Ripper program other than Definitive Story, many years ago I filmed a pilot for a UK television channel. It was never broadcast and to my knowledge the footage no longer exists and the Production company responsible no long exist and have since disappeared. However an interview was filmed with a direct decedent of Cathrine Eddows at a television production company offices. If someone has acquired or is using that footage without my knowledge or those involved permission, it is a very serious matter indeed, which throws up many copyright infringement issues.

This should go throw the correct legal channels at Directors UK I'd be grateful if you could be more specific exactly what you are talking about and supply names and contact information

Many thanks
                Jeff Leahy

Comment

• Originally posted by Errata View Post
                  Geez, work is work. And I know why Gary thinks you did Jeff and that's because it's on IMDB. There is a Jeff Leahy who did Psychic Detectives
                  I made a large number of Psychic Detective, and Legend Detective programs. It was my job. However I never made a program on Jack the Ripper. Jack the Stripper is a subject I know a lot about. Brain Jones, Robinhood, Guy Fawkes, Dracula etc etc

However I have never made a program wit Kate Eddows in the Ten Bells. There was a program made by a production company called Antix which featured the Ten Bells…I was never involved

There was a program that I was involved in the early stages of commissioning staring Ric Reeves, but again I was not involved in the final production.. So my only TV jack the Ripper output to date is Jack the Ripper the Definitive Story. (I did film some of the Jack the Ripper conferences which again were never broadcast)

If someone is using footage I created in another context then there are serious legal issues to that and I'd be grateful if Garry could supply that information.

Yours Jeff
                  Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 06-06-2015, 02:08 AM.

Comment

I was referring to a trashy TV psychic investigation into the Ripper murders screened (I believed) last year. Kate Eddowes was ‘contacted’ and revealed the name of her killer as Kosminski. The director was one Jeff Leahy.

If I’m confusing you with someone else I apologize unreservedly.

If I’m not, the less said about such garbage the better.
                    Seriously Garry could you please give more details about this, where it was broadcast on which network, possibly the title?

It is seriously worrying to me that someone might be using footage I've created (Not that I've filmed Kate endows contacting Kozminski) or my name in a context where they do not have permission. There could be a serious copyright issue here if what you say is true.

I'd be very grateful

Also worrying is the fact that I have not been involved in such programs since around 2007/8. My output since then being purely factual History, commercial advertising and comedy Drama.

Yours Jeff
                    Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 06-06-2015, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                      I think mr. Jeff has had a few drinks and/ or never produced that show ... This site seems to bred them!
                      You could be right, Abby.

Originally posted by Errata View Post
                      Geez, work is work. And I know why Gary thinks you did Jeff and that's because it's on IMDB.
                      It was a different show, Errata. I spent hours searching the internet for the programme I saw but came up with nothing.

Hardly surprising, though, since it was dross of the first magnitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
                        Gary you are making some very serious aligations here.
                        You don’t read and you don’t absorb.

This should go throw the correct legal channels at Directors UK I'd be grateful if you could be more specific exactly what you are talking about and supply names and contact information
                        I suggest that you read your outburst in post #722 and then consider the likelihood that I’d be inclined to offer assistance even if were able.

I’ve already told you what I saw. If you think that there’s something amiss, you do the necessary research and follow-up.

Comment

• I've always suspected that Garry Wroe made serious alligators, but it's good to have confirmation from a reliable source.

Seriously though, I don't give a rats arse how much you've had to drink, it's no excuse to write posts like the ones I just saw. Talk of solicitors on here is perhaps the biggest no-no there is. Jeff, you have a drinking problem. Get help.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• As per the new forum rules, I can decide whether to have this thread closed or not. I hope it doesn't come to that, but I don't see the alternative if people can't take their personal spats elsewhere.

Comment

I’ve already told you what I saw. If you think that there’s something amiss, you do the necessary research and follow-up.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                              Your somewhat missing the point here Garry. You claim to have seen a program directed by myself that clearly I've never been involved with. Never.

I was absolutely clear that the only program I have been involved with on the subject of Jack the Ripper was the 'Definitive Story'.

So you are either inventing something in your mind in order to create trouble or you did see something on a TV channel which has broken copyright regulations. Should that be the case like any author whose pictures are used without permission I have the right to take this up with Directors UK.

Frankly given that you have currently failed to provide any sort of proof to support your claims to the existence of this program, I am given to the former judgement and my original reaction that it never 'existed' and was a total fabrication on your part. Which makes me wonder how much else you've claimed is the product of the same fertile imagination.

Yours Jeff
                              Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 06-07-2015, 04:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                                Talk of solicitors on here is perhaps the biggest no-no there is. Jeff, you have a drinking problem. Get help.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                                Tom if someone was using your book or material in a form that you had never given permission for I think you'd rightly be as upset as I am…

What is being muted here is that there is a program being played on a channel somewhere using my name possibly footage I've created in the passed.

Frankly i think the whole story largely an invention as I've never filmed at the 10 Bells pub, which has little connection to the Jack the Ripper story. However i was involved in filming a pilot (many many years ago) that was never broadcast for a production company that has since been liquidated. If that footage has been re-used in any form then it has serious copyright and permissions problems attached to it (this would effect other people/authors). Given that no reasonable explanation has been given I'm inclined to believe it is still gathering dust in a tape library somewhere.

Yours Jeff
                                Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 06-07-2015, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X