milkman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
    Yes, it was milked for all it was worth.
    But didn't deliver
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Did milkman actually deliver milk early in the morning in 1880s London? rosella mentioned Torso likely had a late night job with something to conceal torsos in. Milkmen might know the lay out and police beats but I doubt there route would cover such a wide area as the murders

Comment

Milkmen did deliver by horse and cart early in the morning, but it would only have been in local areas near the dairy concerned. My money is still on people like night soil men who could move about in the early hours of the morning.
        And that's no bull!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosella View Post
          Milkmen did deliver by horse and cart early in the morning, but it would only have been in local areas near the dairy concerned. My money is still on people like night soil men who could move about in the early hours of the morning.
          And that's no bull!
          You know I think you are on to something there with the way the ripper smeared the feces and all

Comment

I honestly suspect the ripper may have had a fetish for human waste. Would nightmen have access to the outhouse in the yard at 29 hanbury? MK room looked out to the outhouses or no? Torso could conceal bodies in their lamp. I wonder what the bathroom situation was like for the construction workers at whitehall? The whitehall construction workers said the torso had no smell at all and I imagine if the torso was carried in a lamp filled with feces it would retain some odor. Although I'm not sure why it didn't have the usual odor associated with dead bodies? Night soil men are a very smart theory rosella. Was there a facility anywhere in whitechapel or near any of the murders where nightmen brought the waste? Are there any known references to night men in the case at all? Anyone come across a tenant from Dorset street whose occupation was listed at night soil man?
            Last edited by RockySullivan; 03-25-2015, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
              I honestly suspect the ripper may have had a fetish for human waste. Would nightmen have access to the outhouse in the yard at 29 hanbury? MK room looked out to the outhouses or no? Torso could conceal bodies in their lamp. I wonder what the bathroom situation was like for the construction workers at whitehall? The whitehall construction workers said the torso had no smell at all and I imagine if the torso was carried in a lamp filled with feces it would retain some odor. Although I'm not sure why it didn't have the usual odor associated with dead bodies? Night soil men are a very smart theory rosella. Was there a facility anywhere in whitechapel or near any of the murders where nightmen brought the waste? Are there any known references to night men in the case at all? Anyone come across a tenant from Dorset street whose occupation was listed at night soil man?
              Tread carefully some people might poo-poo your idea.
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                Tread carefully some people might poo-poo your idea.
                Ha ha it's rosella's theory but I think it's a solid one hehe

Comment

The Ripper being a Milkman?

How Dairy!

RD
                  "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Working...
                  X