Suspect battle: Cross/Lechmere vs. Hutchinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day Lechmere

think that out of 4 newspapers 2 reported Mizen as saying "You are needed by a policeman" and Two as saying "You are needed down there".
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Defective Detective View Post
      An idea for a small series of polls I had comparing suspects of the same general 'type', in this case witnesses whose testimony has been called into question by future generations of Ripperologists.

Which of the two is more plausible as a suspect?
      There both witnesses not suspects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Defective Detective View Post
        An idea for a small series of polls I had comparing suspects of the same general 'type', in this case witnesses whose testimony has been called into question by future generations of Ripperologists.

Which of the two is more plausible as a suspect?

Lechmere of course! he killed Nichols, he has been cought red handed while the poor victim was still bleeding, but there is no clue that Hutchinson killed Kelly.
        Last edited by Rainbow; 10-30-2016, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rainbow View Post
          Lechmere of course! he killed Nichols, but there is no clue that Hutchinson killed Kelly.
          It's highly unlikely Lechmere killed Nichols.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
            It's highly unlikely Lechmere killed Nichols.

Its highly unlikely Lechmere didn't kill Nichols, there are enough evidences to send Lechmere to the hangman.

Comment

• Lechmere has been cought over a still bleeding woman that has been killed withen 5 minutes, Paul didn't hear foot steps, and he was also afraid of him.
              Last edited by Rainbow; 10-30-2016, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Its highly unlikely Lechmere didn't kill Nichols, there are enough evidences to send Lechmere to the hangman.
                It's highly unlikely Lechmere killed Nichols. There iOS nothing to say Lechmere killed Nichols.
                Last edited by John Wheat; 10-30-2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Lechmere has been cought over a still bleeding woman that has been killed withen 5 minutes, Paul didn't hear foot steps, and he was also afraid of him.
                  The blood evidence is unreliable there could have been up to thirty minutes between the killer murdering Nichols and Lechmere finding the body.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
                    The blood evidence is unreliable there could have been up to thirty minutes between the killer murdering Nichols and Lechmere finding the body.
                    John,

I will have to disagree with you on that, the evidence is not unreliable, it is however open to a limited amount of interpretation, to say it could be 30 minutes is in my opinion stretching that too far.

However I have made it clear that I do not agree that Lechmere was the killer, and having been arguing with a degree of success that even allowing for the blood evidence as given by Fisherman, the case against Lechmere is far from conclusive.

best wishes

steve

Comment

• Wrong, Grasshopper...

Originally posted by Rainbow View Post
                      Lechmere has been cought over a still bleeding woman that has been killed withen 5 minutes, Paul didn't hear foot steps, and he was also afraid of him.
                      Despite what the documentary film about Lechmere demonstrated in its graphic recreation, Cross/Lechmere was not kneeling, crouched over, or hacking away at Polly's inert body when Paul approached.

Lechmere stated he was standing in the middle of the street, near the body, which he had approached because he had mistook the shape of the woman for "a man's tarpaulin coat."

Paul was nervous because robbers frequented the area, and he was trying to bypass Lechmere when the latter touched him and said "Come look at this woman."

Finally, re the frequent comments by witnesses and neighbors in Whitechapel that they "never heard or saw a thing", the simplest explanation is that none of them told the truth to the authorities.
                      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                      ---------------
                      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                      ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                        John,

I will have to disagree with you on that, the evidence is not unreliable, it is however open to a limited amount of interpretation, to say it could be 30 minutes is in my opinion stretching that too far.

However I have made it clear that I do not agree that Lechmere was the killer, and having been arguing with a degree of success that even allowing for the blood evidence as given by Fisherman, the case against Lechmere is far from conclusive.

best wishes

steve
                        Hi Steve

I did say could. It's clear to me there could have been a sizeable gap between the killer absconding and Lechmere finding the body. In the absence of anything that actually points to Lechmere the idea of him being JTR is laughable.

Cheers John

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                          Lechmere stated he was standing in the middle of the street, near the body, which he had approached because he had mistook the shape of the woman for "a man's tarpaulin coat."
                          and what the hell do you want a killer to say huh ?!

that I was mutilating her when I heared Paul approaching, so I pulled the dress down over the wounds and stood up ?!

There was no way to hunt a serial kilker at that time till you catch him red handed, no suspect ever will come even close to Lechmere from this aspect, he was standing by a freshly bleeding and recently murdered woman, not finishing his mutilation, and Paul didn't hear him walking.

not saying that he gave a different name too.

and you want us to believe in Druitt guilt or kosminski ... those poor persons that have nothing connecting them to any murder what so ever

Nichlos must have spoken to the murderer, there were at least 3 minutes communication before the sudden attack of Lechmere which last for another 3 minutes minimum, then 3 minutes till Paul come close... and she was still bleeding by the feet of Lechmere...
                          Last edited by Rainbow; 10-31-2016, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Lechmere is the only suspect we can build a case against him in court.

others are even not considered to be suspects at all...

Comment

• what makes me laugh, is the silly idea, that a phantom killer has been interrubted by Lechmere, who then also been interrubted by Paul .. all that happening within minutes at a very early hour of the morning, in an empty street.

just becouse they don't dare to say Lechmere has been interrubted by Paul, who didn't hear any foot steps..

Comment

what makes me laugh, is the silly idea, that a phantom killer has been interrubted by Lechmere, who then also been interrubted by Paul .. all that happening within minutes at a very early hour of the morning, in an empty street.
                                Not really. If anything it proves that if one carman hadn't found the body on his way to work, another would have.

Comment

Working...
                                X