The EYES have it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lewis C View Post

I guess judging the weirdness of eyes is pretty subjective.
    I suppose you're wanting to see something that isn't there.

Comment

It's worth bearing in mind the Victorian propensity for the dramatic.

There's nothing strange about the appearance of serial killers; what's in their mind that marks them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post

I suppose you're wanting to see something that isn't there.
        You think that whether or not someone has weird eyes isn't a matter of opinion?

If you're implying that Cutbush must be my top suspect, he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis C View Post

You think that whether or not someone has weird eyes isn't a matter of opinion?

If you're implying that Cutbush must be my top suspect, he isn't.
          'A matter of opinion' doesn't wash. Walk out of your front door tomorrow and ask the next person whether or not they've seen someone with weird eyes all day long.

Comment

'A matter of opinion' doesn't wash. Walk out of your front door tomorrow and ask the next person whether or not they've seen someone with weird eyes all day long.
            What would be relevant would be to show people a picture of Cutbush and ask if they think he has weird eyes. Already, one person in the Forum has agreed that he does.

Comment

There's nothing strange about the appearance of serial killers; what's in their mind that marks them out.
              Depends if their dysfunction is the result of a head trauma that has left visible signs.

The Lechmere image might be taken to hint at a severe left-side head injury that has altered the position and angle of the left eye; depressed and scarred the left cheek; displaced the skin fold; and impacted the angle of the mouth.

Perhaps we are for once looking at an FBI-style 'physical disability or deformity, which made him feel different from others'. And 20 years working as a carman will have offered innumerable opportunities to fall off a cart or get kicked in the head by a horse in a way that has serious neurological impacts.

And we haven't even got to the blotches yet...

M.
              Last edited by Mark J D; 09-02-2023, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	817597
                Come with me my dear.....
                Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	images.jpg Views:	0 Size:	8.5 KB ID:	817597
                  Come with me my dear.....
                  "Er, no, not tonight. Maybe some other night."​

Comment

Working...
                  X