suspect grave sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suspect grave sites

While I know that some of the suspect's grave sites are known, for instance Aaron Kosminski's grave site, but some are harder to locate. For instance, I tried out of curiosity to find Dr. Neill Cream's burial site and the closest thing i could come up with was a marker set by the gov. indicating where prisoners were buried; and that wasn't even a 100% guarantee he's there. My question is how many of the suspects, like George Chapman for instance, have known burial sites? Would THEIR graves hold any clues; longshot though that may be?

Most prisons / asylums have their own burial grounds / crematoriums for prisoners and inmates. I'm pretty certain Seweryn Klosowski was probably buried in Wandsworth Prison Cemetery where it is most likely he was put in a communal or unnamed grave.

As for Druitt he is buried in Wimborne Cemetary, which by coincidence is also the same graveyard where Abberline is buried.

Most of the suspects are probably in a communal grave which would make a positive identification almost impossible. Sadly this is also the case for most of the victims.

Comment

Painter. He was German-born English painter, who was a dominant figure in 19th-century British Impressionism. Born Walter Richard Sickert into a Danish-German family in Munich, his family moved to London in 1868. He used his middle Richard professionally. He had shown early artistic talent, but he first worked...

I’m surprised that Patricia Cornwell hasn’t tried to get this one dug up.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Frederick Bailey Deeming's skeleton is in a bag in an Australian museum.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
          https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...ichard-sickert

I’m surprised that Patricia Cornwell hasn’t tried to get this one dug up.
          LOL it wouldn't surprise me if she'd tried and was promptly told no

Comment

Originally posted by Astatine211 View Post
            Frederick Bailey Deeming's skeleton is in a bag in an Australian museum.
            Is he an exhibit, are they studying him, why's he in a museum bag?

Comment

Originally posted by clark2710 View Post

Is he an exhibit, are they studying him, why's he in a museum bag?
              Old Melbourne Gaol Museum in Australia had his skull on display and I believe the rest of his skeleton in a bag in storage.

In the Australian archives there's an document covering the entire skeleton.

However they want to confirm it is definitely his so they put out a DNA call in 2011:
              Scientists are trying to trace descendants of a 19th Century murderer, who was suspected at the time of being Jack the Ripper.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X