H H Holmes Programme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H H Holmes Programme

There's a programme this coming Sunday evening about H H Holmes on the "Blaze" Channel (think it's Sky 164). I'm not promoting it and I know next to nothing about Holmes other than that it involves one of his descendants who is claiming him to be JtR. It'll be interesting if they can prove that he was in London at the material time which is the 'sine qua non' for any suspect IMHO.
    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Shall give it a watch for sure !! Not expecting to gain much from it to be honest

Comment

It's utter dirge, and is utterly infuriating. It's several parts long, and it's time you'll never get back. Avoid this at all costs.
      Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
        It's utter dirge, and is utterly infuriating. It's several parts long, and it's time you'll never get back. Avoid this at all costs.
        Lol just like coronation street then!,

Comment

I second that. If it’s the one that I’ve seen the investigators, including Jeff Mudgett, make more leaps that Jonathon Edwards.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I second that. If it’s the one that I’ve seen the investigators, including Jeff Mudgett, make more leaps that Jonathon Edwards.
            yeah if its this one, which i saw too, its garbage--one of those BS ones where they like follow the "investigators" around.its one of those reality (as in fake) show types . utter gobswallow

Comment

I'll probably watch the first episode if only to see how bad it is!
              I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

I believe I have seen this it is complete trash. Ridiculous theory. Shame on everyone involved with creating the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincenzo View Post
                  I believe I have seen this it is complete trash. Ridiculous theory. Shame on everyone involved with creating the show.
                  Now steady on there Vince, I may have called it dirge, but I stopped short of calling shame on those who took part in it's making. That's purely because I was thinking about the context of the programme. Hmm.... dwelling on the subject, I'd agree, shame on them. Particularly Jeff Mudgett. I'd go as far as to say, Jeff, your theories are shite, your history's shite, and your whole grabbing attention from your murderous ancestor is shite. As such your a shite.

(The poster known as Al Bundy's Eyes is available for sensible discussions outside his local Weatherspoons most weekdays from breakfast time. Fisticuffs and paggas are charged at an additional rate, relative to the level of disagreement)
                  Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Now steady on there Vince, I may have called it dirge, but I stopped short of calling shame on those who took part in it's making. That's purely because I was thinking about the context of the programme. Hmm.... dwelling on the subject, I'd agree, shame on them. Particularly Jeff Mudgett. I'd go as far as to say, Jeff, your theories are shite, your history's shite, and your whole grabbing attention from your murderous ancestor is shite. As such your a shite.

(The poster known as Al Bundy's Eyes is available for sensible discussions outside his local Weatherspoons most weekdays from breakfast time. Fisticuffs and paggas are charged at an additional rate, relative to the level of disagreement)
                    Ok well maybe I was too harsh. I don't mean to attack the little guys who just worked on the show to make a paycheck.

Comment

Working...
                    X