X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case solved....apparently!

Hi all,
    came across this today

Phttps://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-news/folkestone-man-convinced-knows-real-4430512p

Originally posted by spyglass View Post
    Hi all,
    came across this today

Phttps://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-news/folkestone-man-convinced-knows-real-4430512p
    an article about covid?!?

Comment

This is the link, I think:
      https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-...s-real-4430512
      JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
      JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
      ---------------------------------------------------
      JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
      ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by richardh View Post
        thanks Richard
        James Stephen is an interesting character and seems to have been in the area at the time, but nothing ties him to the case. its not physically impossible of course, but there is just not enough for him to be considered a viable suspect IMHO.

the author seems to have some pretty wacky ideas also.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

an article about covid?!?
          Oops!
          sorry ...dont know what went wrong there.

Comment

I'm just grateful Mr Begg reads all these books, so I don't have to.

Catch it in the Rip' folks.
            Last edited by Al Bundy's Eyes; 08-17-2020, 07:18 PM. Reason: Misspelled grateful.
            Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
              I'm just grateful Mr Begg reads all these books, so I don't have to.

Catch it in the Rip' folks.
              I read a couple of books on him twelve years back.
              I've always found him an interesting character, but
              I cant amagin theres anything new in this one.

Regards

Comment

I've yet to reply to another topic, but judging from the "Sherlock approach" [when you have eliminated the impossible...] he apparently? employs, the chapter headings do not read drudgingly like a man eliminating the impossible - so therefore I am not certain if he has actually eliminated the impossible.

The problem I have with all of the cover up concepts is that the covering up is more than likely fabricated by the author.

I'm about as interested in cover-up stories as I am in ancient aliens, that is; - not in the slightest.

Comment

The main problem with many people designated as "Suspects" is that they are categorized as such based on what we know of them and their histories, not by any established connection to any one of the unsolved murders or the murder victims. Ive said often here...a Person of Interest requires little in terms of connective evidence, and can be categorized as such based only on their proximity to the crimes at the times they are committed, and what we know of them.

These "Suspects' are little more than People of Interest. No one person has any evidence linking them to any of the crimes...that we know of yet.
                  Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
                  X