Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a Doctor or a Policeman participate in major crimes such as these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

Caz

I feel happy in the realms of fantasy

We know. You've lived in your fantasy for pretty much all your life and it's pervaded every aspect of it, til the point your delusions probably seem more real to you than actual reality, PC Marriott.

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Caz

I feel happy in the realms of fantasy than having to keep reading your failed attempts at sarcastic humour

And as I said before no two women's menstrual periods or their menstrual cycle will be the same and that is an irrefutable medical fact that even you have to agree with.

and you cannot prove that the 12 pieces of rag were in her possession for the purpose you suggest.

The slight bloodstaining you refer to on the pieces of rags emanated from her abdomen being ripped open when the pieces of rag were found in a tick bag she had on her person when murdered

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
      Unlike the piece of apron which was found outside of her clothing. So unless she was walking through Mitre Square carrying it in her hand then the only explanation can be that she was wearing it. Which she very obviously was.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post

Q: Why does it take so long for a woman on the blob to do the simplest household chores?

A: Because it does!!!

Love,

Caz
        X
        If a woman claims to be out of action for a few days, she can start the housework earlier, simples

Comment

I would disagree with that again we see an article for a local newspaper that would use every opportunity and every angle to malign the local police

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
          I think it's fair to say that Trevor's judgement where the reliability of newspaper sources is concerned is blinded by bias and, therefore, is unsafe to rely on.

" Queen Vic lured her victims into dark corners with offers of free fish and chips, washed down with White Satin." - forum user C4

Comment

• A gratuitous​ (and admittedly OT) Ian Dury reference but the WM's case largely centers around Astrakhan Man "cooking his kipper in another gentleman's grill".

Carry on...

Comment

• Jack the Kipper?
              My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Yes, the one that got away. Problem got help from his mum.

Comment

Caz

I feel happy in the realms of fantasy than having to keep reading your failed attempts at sarcastic humour

And as I said before no two women's menstrual periods or their menstrual cycle will be the same and that is an irrefutable medical fact that even you have to agree with.
                  Well as a matter of fact, I had already said that much, Trev, but it's hardly my fault if you can't absorb what has been posted. Here it is again:

As a woman approaches the menopause, there is no way for her or for anyone else to predict how this will affect the regularity and flow of her periods. Both will differ for every woman, and can even differ wildly from one cycle to the next for the same woman.
                  I don't need to prove what the 12 pieces of rag were doing in Eddowes's possession. The point is that she could have used them for sanitary protection if a period had come unexpectedly.

You still haven't offered any explanation for Eddowes not using any sanitary protection when she was found dead. If she was menstruating and had used the apron piece for that purpose, before discarding it in Goulston St earlier that evening, as you want to believe, she'd have needed to replace it with a fresh piece of cloth or rag, which would still have been in place when she was attacked.

If you hadn't worked this much out before, do yourself a favour and absorb this basic fact of life before you return with any more gems from the realms of fantasy.

Love,

Caz
                  X
                  Last edited by caz; 01-09-2023, 04:07 PM.
                  "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Well as a matter of fact, I had already said that much, Trev, but it's hardly my fault if you can't absorb what has been posted. Here it is again:

I don't need to prove what the 12 pieces of rag were doing in Eddowes's possession. The point is that she could have used them for sanitary protection if a period had come unexpectedly.

You still haven't offered any explanation for Eddowes not using any sanitary protection when she was found dead. If she was menstruating and had used the apron piece for that purpose, before discarding it in Goulston St earlier that evening, as you want to believe, she'd have needed to replace it with a fresh piece of cloth or rag, which would still have been in place when she was attacked.

If you hadn't worked this much out before, do yourself a favour and absorb this basic fact of life before you return with any more gems from the realms of fantasy.

Love,

Caz
                    X
                    Like for uses of absorb

Comment

• Glad someone was paying attention, Dickere.

You are clearly made of more absorbent stuff than Trev - or his preferred sanitary protection.

Can you ride tandem?

Trev's idea of a menstrual cycle:

AdSchoolUK provides a reference and research resource to students of Media and Marketing.Ad from the 1970's featuring the PG Tips Chimpanzees . This is one ...

Love,

Caz
                      X
                      "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Glad someone was paying attention, Dickere.

Can you ride tandem?

Love,

Caz
                        X
                        You hum it and I'll play it, as the aardvark might have said.

Comment

Love,

Caz
                          X
                          Hi Caz,

Ages ago I had asked Trevor the same thing, where is the replacement cloth at the crime scene? In case Trevor doesn't get back to you this time, to summarize his response then, he suggested that she had completed her cycle and that was the last cloth she used. I found that hard to believe on both a realistic level (that it seemed to me that she would only stop applying a sanitary cloth after there were no more signs of bleeding), and it also seemed like way too many "just so's" for my liking (he speculates she was menstruating's, he speculates the apron piece was used as a sanitary item, and then when that leads to a reasonable prediction - there should be another one at the crime scene - he adds another speculation to explain why that prediction failed).

In the end, the sanitary item hypothesis has been fully explored and considered, and it comes up short at every turn. It is simply not a good explanation given everything we know, as it fails on the biological analysis, the economic analysis, the human behavior analysis, and from the crime scene evidence analysis. Was it worth suggesting? Sure, any idea that hasn't been looked at and which at first blush could provide new insights is a hypothesis worth looking at. And if it fails, that's fine, one has closed off an idea that could mislead, or be used to cast doubt, and that is a contribution. In my view, this idea, when considered from an objective stance, doesn't hold up and can be safely set aside.

- Jeff

Comment

• Very safely put aside at that.
                            'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post

Hi Caz,

Ages ago I had asked Trevor the same thing, where is the replacement cloth at the crime scene? In case Trevor doesn't get back to you this time, to summarize his response then, he suggested that she had completed her cycle and that was the last cloth she used. I found that hard to believe on both a realistic level (that it seemed to me that she would only stop applying a sanitary cloth after there were no more signs of bleeding), and it also seemed like way too many "just so's" for my liking (he speculates she was menstruating's, he speculates the apron piece was used as a sanitary item, and then when that leads to a reasonable prediction - there should be another one at the crime scene - he adds another speculation to explain why that prediction failed).

In the end, the sanitary item hypothesis has been fully explored and considered, and it comes up short at every turn. It is simply not a good explanation given everything we know, as it fails on the biological analysis, the economic analysis, the human behavior analysis, and from the crime scene evidence analysis. Was it worth suggesting? Sure, any idea that hasn't been looked at and which at first blush could provide new insights is a hypothesis worth looking at. And if it fails, that's fine, one has closed off an idea that could mislead, or be used to cast doubt, and that is a contribution. In my view, this idea, when considered from an objective stance, doesn't hold up and can be safely set aside.

- Jeff
                              Hi Jeff
                              late me make my position on this issue quite clear because the attempts to pour scorn on the suggestion are clouding the issue.

We know Eddowes was arrested that afternoon for being drunk she was then placed in a cell

It is a known fact that Victorian street women used rags when menstruating.

It is also a known fact that when drunk persons are arrested and placed in a cell they fall asleep and become incontinent.

Eddowes could have been in the final stages of menstruation when arrested and could still have been using a piece of rag for that purpose

The GS piece was described as having blood spots and faecal matter on just one side, now to me that indicates it could have been used by her as suggested and had been between her legs for that purpose it was also described as being wet. One thing we do not know is the size of the GS piece.

A consultant gynaecologist states that blood spotting is a part of the menstrual cycle in some women especially emaciated women to which Eddowes was of that class.

So following Eddowes being released there are no sightings of her, so she had the time and the opportunity to make her way back to her lodgings at Flower and Dean street and in doing so one route would have taken her via Goulston Street. If as I postulate she could have realised the rag was soiled she could have quite easily gone under the archway to go to the toilet and in doing so deposited it at the same time. Knowing that her period was at an end she decided to not replace it, deciding to then make her way back to the city where she met her killer why she didn't go to her lodgings is another mystery within this mystery.

The problem I have with the killer cutting and taking it away has been discussed at length here but I cannot see how the killer after cutting her throat and ripping open her abdomen and allegedly then putting both his hands in a blood-filled abdomen to remove organs could have failed to leave traces of blood on both sides of the apron piece. It would make no difference whether he cut the apron piece before the mutilations or after because he would still have to handle the apron piece with both bloodstained hands at some point. The doctor suggested that the blood and faecal matter so described could have been a result of a hand or a knife being wiped on it but I say again for that to have taken place the apron piece would have to have been held in both hands and traces of blood or faecal matter on both sides

Comment

putting both his hands in a blood-filled abdomen to remove organs

That’s an assumption on your part and evidence has been provided on here to show that this might not have been the case. So why do you keep repeating it as if it’s a fact?
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
                                X