Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a Doctor or a Policeman participate in major crimes such as these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ball is sponsored and the game is promoted by “Retired Murder Squad Detective” when it’s just another shtick in a long line of side hustles going all the way back to the “Showbiz Detective” and “Tony Rivers: Comedian & Impressionist”.

“Trevor Marriott: Retired Murder Squad Detective” is For Entertainment Purposes Only.

It’s a sham.

JM

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

Lets play the ball, not the man.
      There are loads of articles, that won't see the light of day on this board, because they aren't relevant and would actually be "playing the man" and just for the purpose of ridicule, as they aren't relevant.

However, he repeatedly, ad nauseum supports his "theory", based on his career as a 20+ year homicide detective. He promotes himself under this banner. He repeatedly insults other posters as being nothing but "armchair detectives" next to his fabled career as a detective with decades of investigative experience.

If he's going to argue he's the man, the man is, in fact, in play.

Let all Oz be agreed;
      I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmenges View Post
        The ball is sponsored and the game is promoted by “Retired Murder Squad Detective” when it’s just another shtick in a long line of side hustles going all the way back to the “Showbiz Detective” and “Tony Rivers: Comedian & Impressionist”.

“Trevor Marriott: Retired Murder Squad Detective” is For Entertainment Purposes Only.

It’s a sham.

JM
        All of this character assassination crap you and the wwow are peddling which you have seemingly gone to great lengths to exploit has nothing to do with the results of my cold case review into these murders nor does it affect or change how I will still continue to argue it. As I have said before it seems to be the norm here if you can't destroy a man's research then try to destroy the man but it hasn't worked I am still here and I intend to stay here and keep fighting my corner. although if the tirade of abuse continues unchecked by you as a moderator I will consider my position on this site

I do know who provided you with the information which I know was provided by that person with malicious intent, on that topic I will say no more

My only regret in all of this is that in high insight perhaps I should have used the word former instead of retired but technically by resigning I did take early retirement. So I have no guilt to bear on that issue.

Comment

• Bedfordshire on Sunday 16 Sep 1984

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bedfordshire_on_Sunday_Sun__Sep_16__1984_.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	204.7 KB
ID:	802037
          "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

• and your point in posting this is ?

I thought the title of this thread was Would a Doctor or a Policeman participate in major crimes such as these?

Funny how the topic changes

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
            Last edited by Trevor Marriott; 12-21-2022, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
              and your point in posting this is ?
              When you presented yourself as en expert, you brought your expertise into the thread.

Your real credentials are notably less than what you have claimed.

"The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

When you presented yourself as en expert, you brought your expertise into the thread.

Your real credentials are notably less than what you have claimed.
                I would disagree with that again we see an article for a local newspaper that would use every opportunity and every angle to malign the local police

The report refers to the time I was acting CID desk Sgt and one of the roles was to oversee the once-a-month cycle viewing it has nothing to do with or has no relevance to my credentials a detective has many roles to fulfil in the fight against crime.

and I am still an expert

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

I thought the title of this thread was Would a Doctor or a Policeman participate in major crimes such as these?
                  But that was Phil's schtick years ago. We've moved on.

Phil has moved on, he's dancing the Tango in Lapland.

Comment

• Back to the thread.In the news, it was scientifically proven that Bob Hinton's theory that large rats took off with Eddowes's organs was 50x more likely to have occured than mortuary attendants stole the organs.
                    Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
                    M. Pacana

Comment

• Prolly small aardvarks.
                      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                        Prolly small aardvarks.
                        I have to say that as Aardvarks are known to live long lives the one in question has been traced and interviewed and has denied all knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                          Kate was released from custody at around 1.00. Mitre Square was 8 minutes walk away so we can only wonder where she had been until she was probably seen by Lawende and co at around 1.35? But other questions arise when we compare Long’s statement with her known movements?

Alfred Long 254A, Metropolitan Police Force, being sworn saith – “I was on duty in Goulston Street, Whitechapel on the 30th September, about 2.55 AM. I found a portion of a woman’s apron which I produce. There appeared blood stains on it, one portion was wet,”

If she had cast off the apron piece, used as a sanitary towel as claimed by Trevor, she would have done it a 1.08 at the earliest and 1.27 at the latest. This causes us to ask 2 questions. Firstly, how did Long miss it at 2.20? (Not impossible imo) And secondly, how could a piece of cloth stay wet in one area between 1 hour and 28 minutes and 1 hour and 45 minutes later?
                          Just to restate my question. Could an apron have one portion of it still wet an hour and a half after the last possible time that Eddowes could have dropped it in Goulston Street? Surely blood (or any liquid) would have dried by then? If the killer had dropped it immediately after leaving Mitre Square then then this portion of cloth would have still been wet after an hour. If, however, it wasn’t there at 2.20 (according to Long) then it could have been lying there for only a very few minutes before Long found it. Perhaps the killer had cut himself and after leaving the square the wound began to bleed again which he wiped on the cloth before dropping it in Goulston Street. Therefore what is the likiest?

1) Eddowes dropped an apron portion with part of it being wet and it was still wet around 90 minutes later? Or..

2) The killer dropped an apron portion with part of it being wet (with his own blood?) a very few minutes before it was discovered?

Number 1 seems pretty much impossible to me?
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Number 1 seems pretty much impossible to me?
                            .... There had been a heavy rain til after midnight that night.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Originally posted by Ally View Post

.... There had been a heavy rain til after midnight that night.
                              Thanks, for some reason I was under the (mistaken) impression that it had stopped before midnight.

Long did say that I was wet with blood though:

By Mr. Crawford. – “He had not noticed the wall before. He noticed the piece of apron first, and then the words on the wall. One corner of the apron was wet with blood.”

Id have expected him to have mentioned if it had been lying in a puddle though?
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Id have expected him to have mentioned if it had been lying in a puddle though?
                                If it had absorbed minute traces of water from the ground, it would have remained damp, without necessarily having to have lain in an actual puddle.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

Working...
                                X