Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Jack Wasnt

Greetings Everyone,

Long time visitor, finally decided to join in !

I read an article, well it was really a website, where some ...person has taken up the mantra that Aron Kominski was JTR.....due to his name being scribbled into some notes by some assistant to a political hack appointee... that retired or something from the police dep back then....

Said person of this website has plasterd this aron guys name all over his site claiming that the mystery of who JTR is has finally been solved...

I just have to stand up and say something WHICH I HOPE YOU THE GUY WHO HAS MADE THIS WEBSITE AND SUCH BOLD AND UN SUBSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS..

I FIND YOUR RATIONALE REDICLOUS AT BEST...

YOUR CLAIM IS THAT JACK THE RIPPER WAS INSANE... SIR... JACK MAY HAVE BEEN ALOT OF THINGS... INSANE WASNT ONE OF THEM.... IF YOU WOULD BOTHER TO JUST READ THE LETTERS HE SENT... ONE COULD EASILY GATHER
    A PROFILE ABOUT HIM, AND THE FIRST THING THAT POPS OUT IS JACKS EXTREMLY HIGH INTELLIGENCE, ( BASED ON THE NORM FOR THAT PERIOD IN HISTORY AND LOCATION) THE MAN WAS CAPABLE OF TAUNTING THE POLICE AND RUNNING THE DIRECTION OF THE INVESTIGATION... HE WAS CAPABLE OF WRITING IN NO LESS THAN 5 DIFFERENT STYLES AND PERSONALITIES OF HANDWRITING... SOME OF WHICH IS SOME OF THE BEST QUALITY CALIGRAPHY SCRIPT IVE EVER SEEN ....

NO JACK WASNT INSANE, HE WAS HIGHLY MANIPULATIVE, INTELLIGENT, AND HAD QUITE A FUNNY AND TWISTED SENSE OF HUMOR....HE EVEN LAUGHED AT HIS OWN JOKES QUITE OFTEN...

ARON KOMANSKI COULD NOT HAVE BEEN JACK THE RIPPER, AS ARRON WAS QUITE MAD, CERTIFIED SO AND INTERRED IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION JUST AFTER THE RIPPER MURDERS... THERE IS NO WAY ARRON COULD HAVE BEEN JACK, JACK WASNT INSANE... TWISTED, ANGRY, DEPRAVED, SURE...INSANE..
    NO...

WHAT IS INSANE HERE IS YOUR TWISTED RANT ABOUT ARRON BASED ON SOME SCRIBBLES SIDE NOTES BY A SIDE PERSON....AFTER THE FACT....

GEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..... AMATURES...

PS.. I KNOW WHERE JACKS DNA IS.... WITHOUT DOUBT... DO YOU ? NOT THAT IT WOULD DO ANYONE ANY GOOD IF THEY HAD IT...BUT STILL THE SAME...

hi

welcome to Casebook.

Your theory of Jack's' intelligence appears to be based on the letters...are you aware that there is no evidence that any of the letters were actually written by the man responsible for the murders? The only letter for which an argument could be made for it being genuine as far as i can see is the Lusk letter, and i remain unconvinced even by that.

You will find Aaron Kosminski is a pretty good suspect for the murders if you read up a little more about him, i think.

By the way, i think someone must be some kind of insane to get pleasure from killing women and ripping out parts of their insides. Just a thought.
    Last edited by babybird67; 10-05-2009, 07:51 PM.
    babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

Deleted.
      Last edited by Radical Joe; 10-05-2009, 08:04 PM. Reason: Came to my senses.

Comment

welcome to Casebook.

THANKS.. VERY MUCH...

Your theory of Jack's' intelligence appears to be based on the letters

WELL, YES..AND NO.... YES BECUASE THE LETTERS ARE ALL WE HAVE OF HIM, BUT NO BECUASE I BASED IT ON WHAT 30 YEARS OF A FORENSIC PSYCOLOGY CAREER SHOWED ME ABOUT HIM FROM WITHIN
        THOSE LETTERS... Im retired now... so this gives me some pleasure to
        look into...

..are you aware that there is no evidence that any of the letters were actually written by the man responsible for the murders?

ONLY IN THE MOST PURATIN SENSE, YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THE BIGGER
        PICTURE.. JACK IS ALMOST UN-NOTABLE BY MOST STANDARDS SET BY
        KNOWN SERIAL KILLERS, MASS AND SPREE MURDERS... HES PRACTICALLY
        A WIMP COMPAIRED TO MOST..

HE SIMPLY KILLED A HANDFUL OF WOMEN OVER A 4 MONTH PERIOD AND STOPPED.... IT WAS A SPREE OF EXTREME ESCLATION, AND THEN HE WAS GONE...FORE EVER.. POOF !!! NOT VERY IMPRESIVE... SO WHAT IF HE HACKED THEM UP... MOST MODERN DAY HORROR MOVIES ARE MORE VIOLENT ...

AUTHENTIC MASS MURDERER AND WORLD RECORD SERIAL KILLER ANDRE CHICKATILLO KILLED OVER 150 CHILDREN AND ATE THEM IN A 5 YEAR PERIOD BEFORE HE WAS CAUGHT ....(see movie Citizen X )

THAT MAKES JACK LOOK LIKE A KINDERGARTNER ....

WHAT MAKES JACK FAMOUS IS THAT HE TAUNTED THE PRESS AND THE COPPERS LIKE THEY WERE HIS TOYS... AND GOT AWAY WITH IT...
        NO OTHER CRIMINAL HAD EVER DONE THAT... ITS WHAT MADE HIM FAMOUS...NOT HIS KILLINGS..

The only letter for which an argument could be made for it being genuine as far as i can see is the Lusk letter, and i remain unconvinced even by that.

IM NOT GOING TO FALL FOR THAT SMOKE AND MIRRORS TRICK...

YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN WHY THE OTHERS ARE NOT GENIUINE RIPPER MATERIALS.....BEFORE YOU HAVE A JUSTIFIED BASELINE TO JUDGE ANY
        MATERIAL AS BEING AUTHENTIC...

LETS HEAR IT.... EXPLAIN YOUR ANALISYS...

You will find Aaron Kosminski is a pretty good suspect for the murders if you read up a little more about him, i think.

AGIAN YOU JUST DONT GET IT.. ARRON WAS ALREADY SO FAR
        MENTALLY DETERORIATED BY THE TIME THAT THE RIPPER MURDERS HAPPEND THAT THERE WAS NO WAY HE COULD HAVE WRITTEN SUCH
        LUCID, PLANNED OUT AND DETAILED LETTERS AS THE RIPPER DID...
        ARRON WAS COMMITTED STARK RAVING MAD TO AN INSTITUTION JUST AFTER THE RIPPER MURDERS HAPPEND, HE WAS SO MENTALLY ILL THAT
        HE DIDNT EVEN REQUIRE A COURT OR POLICE APPROVED COMMITAL...
        IF YOU READ THE RIPPER LETTERS, DEEPLY... THERE IS NO INDICATION OF
        MADNESS THERE....THEY ARE ALL WELL SPOKEN, WELL THOUGHT OUT..WELL
        WORDED... AND NOT BY A MADMAN LIKE ARRON...

By the way, i think someone must be some kind of insane to get pleasure from killing women and ripping out parts of their insides. Just a thought.

ACTUALLY NO...NOT AT ALL.. YOU ARE QUITE WRONG... YOU CONFUSE SEVERAL TYPES OF PSYCOLOGIAL MAKEUPS IN PERSONALITY AND THEN
        LUMP THEM ALL INTO ONE BAG CALLED INSANE.... SORRY... THAT JUST DOESNT WORK...

A PSYCOPATH FEELS NO REMORSE, PAIN, LOVE, HOPE, FOR ANY OF HIS
        PREY... HE JUST KNOWS HE HAS TO DO WHAT HE MUST...

THAT DOES NOT MAKE HIM INSANE, IT MAKES HIM ....DIFFERENT..THAN YOU AND I, ...HES WIRED DIFFERENTLY ... WORKS ON DIFFERENT MOTIVES...NEEDS...DESIRES... THAN WE DO...

SO..YOU ARE ONLY DELUDING YOURSELF WITH YOU OWN FAULTY DEDUCTIONS... BECAUSE IF JACK WERE INSANE, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN
        THAT WAY FOR QUITE SOME TIME, AND NOT CAPABLE OF SUCH COHERENT
        THOUGHT IN HIS LETTERS...

NO..JACK WAS A VERY ODD INDIVIDUAL , AND IM QUITE CONVINICED THAT
        HE LIED CUNNINGLY TO HIDE HIS IDENITY AND DETAILS ABOUT HIMSELF
        IN HIS LETTERS... ON ONE HAND HE WAS VERY WELL EDUCATED, BUT PRETENDED TO BE SIMPLE, POOR, AND DOWNTRODDEN, YET IN OTHER
        INSTANCES HIS REAL PERSONA SHOWED THRU... HE WAS BIG, EDUCATED, MEAN..BULLYING...USED TO GETTING WHAT HE WANTS... HE WAS INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO MANIPULATE THE COPS AND THE PRESS... THAT TAKES GUTS AND A MIND USED TO WEILDING POWER... NO JACK WAS
        QUITE..A CONTRIDICTION IN TERMS AND CLUES .....BUT IN THAT THERE ARE SOLID CLUES...TO BE HAD..

THE BIG CLUE ABOUT JACK ISNT WHAT HE DID, OR WHERE HE DID IT...
        OR EVEN WHO HE DID IT TOO...

ITS... WHY DID IT SUDDENLY HAPPEN OVER A 4 MONTH PERIOD AND THEN STOP FOREVER...

THAT..IS WHERE YOU WILL FIND YOUR CLUE TO JACKS IDENTITY...

IMPORTANT CLUES:

1. HE KILLED ONLY WHORES (his words not mine)
        2. HE CAN CHANGE HIS HANDWRITING AND STYLE AT WILL
        AND STATES SO... TO CONFUSE THE INVESTIGATORS ( THAT IS HIGHLY
        INTELLIGENT AND CUNNING)
        3. HE TAKES TIME TO MAKE JOKES AND EVEN LAUGH AT THEM... AS THOUGH HE DOESNT TAKE WHAT HES DOING SERIOUSLY...
        4. HE ALWAYS STICKS TO THE POINT, EXCEPT TO MAKE A CRACK OR
        JOKE, SO THAT HE NEVER STRAYS OFF AND GIVES OUT CLUES..
        5. HES ALWAYS SMART ENOUGH TO BRAG ON WHAT HE DOES BUT
        NEVER WHY HE DOES IT OTHER THAN TO STATE HE HATES WHORES...

6. THE THING ABOUT THE JEWS AND HIM ARE A BYPRODUCT OF HIS COMPULSIVE PERSONALITY.... IT REALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS
        KILLINGS... ITS JUST SOMETHING FOR HIM TO RANT ON ABOUT...

I PERSONALLY THINK THAT JACK WAS A HIRED HITMAN....THAT SOMEONE
        WHO WANTED SOME WHORES...OR CERTIAN ONES...DEAD...AND COULDNT
        DO IT THEMSELVES..... THEY HIRED JACK, GOT THE JOB DONE, AND JACK DIDSAPEARD WITH A BIG PAYOFF.... NEVER TO BE FOUND.... THE STUFF ABOUT THE JEWS WAS SMOKE AND MIRRORS... AND THE STATMENT " I HATE WHORES" WAS HIS WAY OF SPEAKING UP FOR HIS EMPLOYER...

I THINK JACK WAS SIMPLY .. A HITMAN... GOT THE JOB DONE, GOT THE MESSAGE ACROSS FOR HIS EMPLOYER, AND THEN DISSAPEARED WITH HIS PAYOFF..WHICH I SUSPECT WAS SUBSTANTIAL.....CONSIDERING THE EVIDENCE OF WHO HIS EMPLOYER MIGHT HAVE BEEN....

ITS FUNNY.... BUT ALL THE PSYCOLOGICAL CLUES AND FACTS BEGIN TO DROP RIGHT INTO PLACE ONCE YOU CONSIDER THIS THEORY...IT EXPLAINS
        THE SUDDEN KILLING SPREE AND ITS SUDDEN ENDING.... IT EXPLAINS THE
        UNRELATED SUBJECTS AND RANTS IN HIS LETTERS, IT EXPLAINS THE LACK
        OF EXPLANATION BY JACK ON WHY HE DOES WHAT HE DOES... IT EXPLAINS THE REDICLOUS AND UNRELATED RANTS ABOUT JEWS... IT
        FITS IT ALL... PERFECTLY..... YOU HAVE TO ALSO REMEMBER, THE ONLY WITNESS TO EVER SEEING JACK... GAVE THE DESCRIPTION OF A LARGE AND WELL TO DO GENTELMAN...

I THINK THEY GOT IT HALF RIGHT... IT WAS JACK.. BUT IT WAS

JACK THE PSYCOPATHIC HITMAN... NOT JACK THE RIPPER..

Comment

letters, we get letters

Hello Mr. Hunter. What letters did Jack write?

LC

Comment

Originally posted by WEREWOLF HUNTER View Post

YOU HAVE TO ALSO REMEMBER, THE ONLY WITNESS TO EVER SEEING JACK... GAVE THE DESCRIPTION OF A LARGE AND WELL TO DO GENTELMAN...
            Wasn't sure if I wanted to get involved in this exchange-- I'd just like to point out that more than one witness reported seeing Jack: Elizabeth Long in the Chapman case, Israel Schwartz in the Stride case, and Joseph Lawende in the Eddowes case- all of whom had slight variations in their descriptions but similar enough to make the Ripper out to look like a shabby version of Sherlock Holmes- and finally George Hutchinson who I think Werewolf Hunter is referring to, with his description of the Astrakan Man dressed to the nines in the Kelly case.

Comment

Hello Werewolf Hunter,
              Your choice of using capital letters shows a passion for this subject, which I admire, however your conviction that the killer was responsible for many letters , belongs way back in the last century.
              We all know that unless proven otherwise , the letters were written by a vast amount of people, and although conceivable one or two may have been penned by the murderer, we have no proof of that being the case.
              Every one of us has their favourite letter, which enlightens our imagination, mine is the 39 Cutler street one[ but I am bias].
              Was the killer mad?
              Well he was clearly not 'all there', but hardly foaming at the mouth.
              The Hitman theory...I cannot comprehend victims such as Tabram, Nichols, Chapman, Stride , or Eddowes having done such a foul deed to someone to warrant that person employing a Hitman, that belongs surely in fantasy land.
              However Mary Kelly may have had more skeletons in the cupboard, and i am not refering to any names here, but a intresting candidate for a grevious attitude could be the gentleman that tried to contact Mary at Millers court shortly before her death, he claimed to McCarthy[ her landlord] that she had stolen a valuable watch from him, however according to Fiona Kendal the great grandaughter of McCarthy he sent the stranger packing in no uncertain terms.
              Questions have arisen since... such as... was this the man that had taken kelly to france a few years before, had he been searching for her , and now he had found her, was her death the result, either by himself or mayby as you say a 'Hitman'.?
              Welcome to Casebook.
              Regards Richard.

Comment

Hi WH, I've got 30 minutes to burn, so I'll bite.

You begin your OP by accusing a poster on another forum of making 'BOLD AND UN SUBSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS' yet you appear to claim that:

- JTR wasn't insane.

- JTR 'WAS HIGHLY MANIPULATIVE, INTELLIGENT, AND HAD QUITE A FUNNY AND TWISTED SENSE OF HUMOR'.

- JTR wrote some/all of the letters sent to the press/police and, further, 'WAS CAPABLE OF WRITING IN NO LESS THAN 5 DIFFERENT STYLES AND PERSONALITIES OF HANDWRITING'.

- You 'KNOW WHERE JACKS DNA IS.... WITHOUT DOUBT'.

- You've been involved in 'FORENSIC PSYCOLOGY' for thirty years. (BTW, 'Psychology' is spelt with an 'h'.)

-JTR 'KILLED A HANDFUL OF WOMEN OVER A 4 MONTH PERIOD AND STOPPED'.

- One, and only one, witness ever saw Jack.

- JTR was likely a 'HIRED HITMAN'.

All pretty bold claims, I'm sure you'll agree.

Care to substantiate them?

Comment

Hi,
                  I must agree with Radical Joe. we all have our ideas, and are stubborn in our ways, however such claims are pointless, unless proof is offered, by all means use phrases like IMHO, but you clearly do not know the identity of Jack, unless you are not of this world.
                  Over the years dozens of newcomers have suggested they hold the answer, this mystery is a extremely commercial subject, and many books are still being written , the latest features this coming sunday.. a certain morque attendant, that loved to inspect his work... nows thats original.
                  Regards Richard.

Comment

i will probably regret this, but here goes...

Firstly, would you mind taking off your caps lock when you post, as posting in capitals is equivalent to shouting, and nobody here is deaf! Many thanks!

Your theory of Jack's' intelligence appears to be based on the letters

WELL, YES..AND NO.... YES BECUASE THE LETTERS ARE ALL WE HAVE OF HIM, BUT NO BECUASE I BASED IT ON WHAT 30 YEARS OF A FORENSIC PSYCOLOGY CAREER SHOWED ME ABOUT HIM FROM WITHIN
                    THOSE LETTERS...
                    well, no, because it has not been established that any of those letters were written by the same person who murdered anyone in 1888. You need to firstly prove the authorship of the letters before you can attribute them to 'Jack'. You are basing your entire psychological assessment of the murderer on the untenable foundations of the unproven authenticity of ALL the letters. As i said before, none of the letters can be PROVEN to have been written by the person we know as 'Jack the Ripper' - you yourself have drawn attention to the discrepencies of style, spelling etc...you are attributing those discrepancies to some fiendish intelliegence of one individual...they could be equally attributable, and are perhaps better explained, by them being written by different people...especially when you consider many were posted on the same day at opposite ends of the country or even in other countries altogether. It is a huge leap of faith to believe that every letter purportedly written by 'Jack' actually was written by him. Personally, i don't believe any of the letters are genuine. What i can say for sure, and you cannot gainsay, is that none have been proven to be genuine, therefore basing any theory about Jack on the assumption that they are genuine is leading you up the garden path imo.

HE SIMPLY KILLED A HANDFUL OF WOMEN OVER A 4 MONTH PERIOD AND STOPPED.... IT WAS A SPREE OF EXTREME ESCLATION, AND THEN HE WAS GONE...FORE EVER.. POOF !!! NOT VERY IMPRESIVE... SO WHAT IF HE HACKED THEM UP... MOST MODERN DAY HORROR MOVIES ARE MORE VIOLENT ...

AUTHENTIC MASS MURDERER AND WORLD RECORD SERIAL KILLER ANDRE CHICKATILLO KILLED OVER 150 CHILDREN AND ATE THEM IN A 5 YEAR PERIOD BEFORE HE WAS CAUGHT ....(see movie Citizen X )
                    You seem to be basing a lot of what you say on movies. If i want to learn about Chickatillo i won't watch a movie to do so. I'll read the historical FACTS. I think you find you get a much more accurate picture of what you are discussing if you stick to historical facts. Movies have their place but not in disseminating facts...movies are for entertainment purposes, not educational ones.

WHAT MAKES JACK FAMOUS IS THAT HE TAUNTED THE PRESS AND THE COPPERS LIKE THEY WERE HIS TOYS... AND GOT AWAY WITH IT...
                    NO OTHER CRIMINAL HAD EVER DONE THAT... ITS WHAT MADE HIM FAMOUS...NOT HIS KILLINGS..
                    Again, there is no evidence to back up what you are claiming. There is no evidence that Jack wrote any letters or communicated with the Press or Police in any way. You have made huge assumptions and are drawing false conclusions from them.

YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN WHY THE OTHERS ARE NOT GENIUINE RIPPER MATERIALS.....BEFORE YOU HAVE A JUSTIFIED BASELINE TO JUDGE ANY
                    MATERIAL AS BEING AUTHENTIC...

LETS HEAR IT.... EXPLAIN YOUR ANALISYS...
                    Certainly. My analysis is based on evidence. There is no evidence linking any of the letters with any individual. How you have managed to convince yourself that they have ALL been linked with an UNKNOWN individual is very puzzling to me...so let's have your analysis please. What evidence do you have that Jack wrote any of the letters?

AGIAN YOU JUST DONT GET IT.. ARRON WAS ALREADY SO FAR
                    MENTALLY DETERORIATED BY THE TIME THAT THE RIPPER MURDERS HAPPEND THAT THERE WAS NO WAY HE COULD HAVE WRITTEN SUCH
                    LUCID, PLANNED OUT AND DETAILED LETTERS AS THE RIPPER DID...
                    Again, it is a fallacy to assume that the letters were written by the same man who committed the Whitechapel murders. Your logic is working backwards. You have convinced yourself all the letters are genuine and then are discarding suspects whom you feel couldnt have written them. This is nonsense.

SO..YOU ARE ONLY DELUDING YOURSELF WITH YOU OWN FAULTY DEDUCTIONS... BECAUSE IF JACK WERE INSANE, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN
                    THAT WAY FOR QUITE SOME TIME, AND NOT CAPABLE OF SUCH COHERENT
                    THOUGHT IN HIS LETTERS...
                    How many times can i say this? Letter writer was not the same man as murderer!!!

2. HE CAN CHANGE HIS HANDWRITING AND STYLE AT WILL
                    AND STATES SO... TO CONFUSE THE INVESTIGATORS ( THAT IS HIGHLY
                    INTELLIGENT AND CUNNING)
                    Or it is evidence that more than one person was writing them.

3. HE TAKES TIME TO MAKE JOKES AND EVEN LAUGH AT THEM... AS THOUGH HE DOESNT TAKE WHAT HES DOING SERIOUSLY...
                    No evidence for this claim whatsoever.

4. HE ALWAYS STICKS TO THE POINT, EXCEPT TO MAKE A CRACK OR
                    JOKE, SO THAT HE NEVER STRAYS OFF AND GIVES OUT CLUES..
                    No evidence for this whatsoever.

5. HES ALWAYS SMART ENOUGH TO BRAG ON WHAT HE DOES BUT
                    NEVER WHY HE DOES IT OTHER THAN TO STATE HE HATES WHORES...
                    No evidence for this whatsoever.

I PERSONALLY THINK THAT JACK WAS A HIRED HITMAN....THAT SOMEONE
                    WHO WANTED SOME WHORES...OR CERTIAN ONES...DEAD...AND COULDNT
                    DO IT THEMSELVES..... THEY HIRED JACK, GOT THE JOB DONE, AND JACK DIDSAPEARD WITH A BIG PAYOFF....
                    Who would pay a huge payout for the murder of a few worthless unfortunates? I think you are ascribing to these women an importance far greater than they actually had. They were nobodies (sorry if that sounds disrespectful, it's not how i look at them, but how contextually i believe they figured in the great scheme of things). I cannot conceive of anybody bothering to pay anything to get rid of such unimportant women.

YOU HAVE TO ALSO REMEMBER, THE ONLY WITNESS TO EVER SEEING JACK... GAVE THE DESCRIPTION OF A LARGE AND WELL TO DO GENTELMAN...
                    More than one witness saw the man who could have been Jack. It doesn't surprise me funnily enough that you are ignoring all the witness sightings other than perhaps the most controversial witness sighting possible! Check out the witnesses section of the site...you will find a fair few...i would check out Lawende's testimony in particular as it is sometimes believed he was the witness who got the best look at 'Jack' of all of the witnesses.

I don't usually comment on people's spelling and grammar, but to claim you have spent 30 years in 'FORENSIC PSYCOLOGY', showing an inability to spell what you claim has been your subject specialism for the past 30 years, is setting a few alarm bells ringing in my head.
                    Last edited by babybird67; 10-06-2009, 07:14 PM.
                    babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

Sorry, been off the boards for a few months so have probably forgotten how to conduct myself with the usual decorum (!), but here goes...if you honestly worked in forensic psychology for thirty years, then it's hardly a wonder offenders have such a high recidivism rate. I knew things were bad, but I really didn't think recruitment standards had slid so far.

Please don't use the boards to tell fibs conjured to substantiate your personal views. It's such a waste of time, particularly your own.
                      best,

claire

Comment

mebbe ol jack wanted to make a bold statement but was at a loss for words and ALL the letters are not in his hand at all.I think there may be a communality to these murders we don't see because they are lost to the era in wich we don't fully understand or are unable to comprehend as that era is "dead" to us in this day and age.

Comment

WH,

You have to stop typing all your posts in capitals. It's too LOUD. We used to have a nice quiet neighbourhood here.

Comment

Erm... Harold Shipman?
                            Truth is female, since truth is beauty rather than handsomeness; this [...] would certainly explain the saying that a lie could run around the world before Truth has got its, correction, her boots on, since she would have to chose which pair - the idea that any woman in a position to choose would have just one pair of boots being beyond rational belief.
                            Unseen Academicals - Terry Pratchett.

Comment

THE BIG CLUE ABOUT JACK ISNT WHAT HE DID, OR WHERE HE DID IT...
                              OR EVEN WHO HE DID IT TOO...

ITS... WHY DID IT SUDDENLY HAPPEN OVER A 4 MONTH PERIOD AND THEN STOP FOREVER...

THAT..IS WHERE YOU WILL FIND YOUR CLUE TO JACKS IDENTITY...
                              If we accept that Mary Kelly was the last victim of Jack the Ripper, then we must also accept that something happened to the killer shortly after the bloodbath in Miller’s Court (the place where Mary Kelly lived and where she was murdered in the early hours of 9th November 1888). Murderers such as this don’t stop killing. They may lie low for a while, perhaps even for many years. But the desire to kill remains and can be re-awakened at anytime, unless something happens to the murderer to stop him.

In the case of Jack the Ripper that something was doubtless one of four things. He may have died, possibly by his own hand, shortly after he killed Mary Kelly. He may have been living with his family and they either realised he was insane and incarcerated him in a lunatic asylum, or possibly even handed him over to the police (i dont think so, the police would of found out who he was if this happened, right?) A third, though unlikely, explanation is that he moved somewhere else continued killing and the connection was never made. This is an unlikely explanation since the murders were reported all over the world, and had a similar killing spree occurred somewhere else there is little doubt that the connection would have been made. The fourth and most likely scenario, however, is that at some stage in the days or months that followed the murder of Mary Kelly the police finally got the break they’d been hoping for since the killings began, and Jack the Ripper was finally caught. So having considered the options as to what happened to the murderer we can now turn our attentions to the question everybody wants to know. Who was he?
                              if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say;
                              I LOVE YOU.

Comment

Working...
                              X