Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Jack had some sorta horrible experience in his life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

``........yes women detect evil!

Yeah! We Love it!

but a man that knew JTR might think, ``he's ok, but a bit odd, not that sociable``.. because a man wont know anything anyway, men never get close to other men, all conversation is either about football, work, politics, drink and sex!

And you said it....

Comment

Im not sure about this but could it be that Jack's mother or someone else important in his life was a prostitute and this woke something like a grudge against them?
      I defo heard of cases like this before.

Comment

I'd say Jack had a horrible experience in his life namely living in the Whitechapel, Spitalfields Bethnal Green, area of London in 1888.

all the best

Observer

Comment

Originally posted by Lika View Post
          Im not sure about this but could it be that Jack's mother or someone else important in his life was a prostitute and this woke something like a grudge against them?
          I defo heard of cases like this before.
          I'd have thought hundreds of boys (and girls) had mothers who turned to prostitution in those days, and I doubt hardly any of them turned into murderers because of it. The only reason I can see how the prozzie and/or abusive mum theory comes into play is the victims' ages (minus MJK) and the reproductive organs having been snagged; his victims being prostitutes needn't have to mean anything beyond their expendability. So if his mum did play any role in how he was in adulthood, then it wasn't the only contributing factor. Jacky seems to have been wired a certain way regardless; his murders seem just as sexual as they do misogynistic.

Comment

JTR was twited up inside, but calm and in control while subduing his victims, he was not in a wild rage when he killed like Peter Sutcliffe (or like what happened to Tabram), he killed prostitutes because they were easy targets... it was a vulnerable woman out on the streets, on her own in the dark, he had a morbid fascination with mutilation and was after organs as a trophy.

but why he was like this we dont know, because there could be loads of reasons, i mentioned in the previous post what his personality might've been like.......but i steered well clear of why, because without knowing who the killer is, it's mere speculation.

many serial killers say that they had a bad/traumatic childhood, yes; but that's a convenient excuse to blame someone else.... there is no excuse to commit murder, my guess is; they're born mentally disturbed and the grudge/resentfullness grows and is magnified in adult life, and the only release is to kill somebody that represents/looks like this figure of hate
            from their childhood etc.

because others that have had tough childhoods dont kill do they, they take it on the chin and move on..... they might have mental scars but they accept it, that's because they're not mentally disturbed, they're like you and i
            Last edited by Malcolm X; 04-21-2009, 06:01 AM.

Comment

take for instance Charles Manson/ Ed Gine/Albert Fish/Bundy.....firstly and foremost, the one thing they all have in common is they're seriously mentally disturbed... they say it's a lack of conscience, no it's brain damage from childhood!

Comment

the way i see it, is that we're all born the same, but the personality varies as do physical features etc etc..... and with regards to brain damage this could happen in the faetus stage, or damage to the frontal lobe due to an accident etc.........lack of conscience, is maybe because this area of the brain is damaged, i dont know.... maybe we have an expert around here who can tell us what's going on in their brains.

But we've no idea what's going on in JTR's mind, because it could even be the occult! ............ we wont know what his motives are until we know who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastender View Post
                  Its a theory of mine that Jack may have been in the Anglo Zulu wars of 1877-79. The British were horrified to find the Zulu disembowed the British dead. Its just a theory, still thinking it out.
                  I agree with you on this one. I have started doing some investigations as to what regiments may have been back in London at this time before shipping out again, maybe after MJK. There do seem to have been a few posted back out to the Sudan, so its a distinct possibility

Comment

I've wondered about the possibility of military service also, for a slightly different reason.

Jack is often described as the first modern serial killer. There were vicious, mentally ill killers before Jack of course, but they were in a different environment. If Jack had been born into a small village in the English countryside he would likely have been identified within hours of his first murder.

Driven killers before Jack would probably have joined the army and marauded their way through a few enemy villages before his army buddies got the idea that he was too violent even for them and sent him to the front lines one time too often. But if Jack managed to disembowel a few Zulu or Sudanese women, there's a good chance he might have been sent home quietly after.

Comment

The only thing about him being sent home for actions abroad would be that there would still have to be files about him and records of this happening which unfortunately there doesn't seem to be.

Comment

Originally posted by halomanuk View Post
                        The only thing about him being sent home for actions abroad would be that there would still have to be files about him and records of this happening which unfortunately there doesn't seem to be.
                        Far more likely that he would have been quietly disposed of while abroad, so as not to bring disgrace upon his regiment. I think it quite possible that, as stated by others, he fought somewhere in the Empire, probably Africa, and got the taste for violence. He could then have returned home, either by rotation or by discharge, and then either been posted back abroad or re-enlisted.

Just a theory among plenty of others, equally plausible

Comment

Hi Gooner,
                          I think a very likely candidate for regiment would be the 57th West Middlesex. It would put him in Africa at the right time and it was a popular regiment for east end men to join.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastender View Post
                            Hi Gooner,
                            I think a very likely candidate for regiment would be the 57th West Middlesex. It would put him in Africa at the right time and it was a popular regiment for east end men to join.
                            Hi

Thanks for that - I think they'd merged with the East Middlesex by then (1881?) but I'll take a look into their troop postings!

G

Comment

hello, i am new to JtR so take bear with me. could it be that jack's horrible experience in his life was women. could he have grown up with a abusive mother or was he abandoned?

is it possible that Jack was controlled by women (a mother, a wife) and in his everyday life had no outlet toward them. so his anger turned to the women he thought he could murder and get away with. women he thought no one would miss.

in his everyday life he could have felt trapped and knew he could not do anything about it. maybe he knew he would be caught if he did and did not want to be jailed.

just a thought, still at work on it, but i must say it is all very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Gooner66 View Post
                                I agree with you on this one. I have started doing some investigations as to what regiments may have been back in London at this time before shipping out again, maybe after MJK. There do seem to have been a few posted back out to the Sudan, so its a distinct possibility
                                take a few more theories into consideration here, such as JTR was a local, probably lived his entire life in the Whitechaple area, he possibly had some medical training, he was between 25 and 35.

Now, find the birth records for the whitechaple area between 1853 and 1863, cross reference those with enlistment records for the regiments that participated in the Zulu wars. Then match those left on the list with anyone that recieved medical training and was home on leave that autum and you will have our man.
                                'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Working...
                                X