ELIMINATED SUSPECTS AND JtR MYTHs LIST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELIMINATED SUSPECTS AND JtR MYTHs LIST

In listening to the Rippercast episode: Is the Solution at Hand? Stan Russo Mentions 4 Suspects who have been CONCLUSIVELY been elimated as contenders for being the JtR; including Dr. John Hewitt.
    Such a list (with the REASONS for elimination CLEARLY DELINEATED) might be helpful in keeping Ripper Researchers from going down blind alleys.

2) Also a list of largely ELIMINATED suspects. For instance IIRC (please correct me if I’m wrong). Dr. Tumblety was a tall man (6’2” or taller). From the eyewitness accounts (at least one of which is bound to be the actual perpetrator). JtR could not have been someone that tall.

3) A list of JtR myths that have been debunked (with the REASONS for elimination CLEARLY DELINEATED).

Thanks,

JRJ

Originally posted by JRJ View Post
    In listening to the Rippercast episode: Is the Solution at Hand? Stan Russo Mentions 4 Suspects who have been CONCLUSIVELY been elimated as contenders for being the JtR; including Dr. John Hewitt.
    Such a list (with the REASONS for elimination CLEARLY DELINEATED) might be helpful in keeping Ripper Researchers from going down blind alleys.

2) Also a list of largely ELIMINATED suspects. For instance IIRC (please correct me if I’m wrong). Dr. Tumblety was a tall man (6’2” or taller). From the eyewitness accounts (at least one of which is bound to be the actual perpetrator). JtR could not have been someone that tall.

3) A list of JtR myths that have been debunked (with the REASONS for elimination CLEARLY DELINEATED).

Thanks,

JRJ
    myth of Jack as a singular person. We have a series of homicides with unknown killer(s). The idea of a singular person should be dismissed at the outset for the following reasons. 1. It was a conception held by contemporaries and it was ineffective for them even with their greater knowledge base. 2. It precludes investigation of each crime as a singular event by novice researchers 3. It restricts unnecessarily the interpretation of newly uncovered evidence
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Working...
    X