Blotchy-Face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blotchy-Face

You know what's interesting about Mr Carrot with his blotchy face and his red mustache? No one comes forward and says 'I know him!!' He sounds so recognizable. Unless that mustache was a fake--which I think would look very obvious. I still believe McCarthy could be a candidate. But if he didn't do it, I'd put a small wager on Blotchy-Face...

Hello Chava!

Or then he could have been a-passer-by, meeting MJK to ...Hrrmm, you know the thing... and simply went back to his home region after that!

All the best
    Jukka
    "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

I don't believe BF was Jack the Ripper, just a client. I think George H's man was JTR.
      Best regards,
      Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Nah, Uncle Jack.

I think "George H's man" was an invention on the part of Hutchinson; a paint-by-numbers Jewish pointy-moustachioed bogeyman constructed to deflect suspicion away from Hutchinson himself.

"Blotchy" is a better bet, as is Hutchinson himself.

Cheers,
        Ben

Comment

It's possible Blotchy was someone who the police checked out, but then let go. I can only think of one reason why, and that would be because he was some sort of government man who could place himself elsewhere at the estimated time of death, and there was no reason to ruin his career.

Just an idea.

Mike
          huh?

Comment

Hello Good Michael

In his book, Walter Dew mentions Mr Blotchy as a suspect. It is here on Casebook somewhere but I cannot find it.

Comment

Working...
            X