Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kosminski

Hi Steve F

As you've asked..I'm probably one of the few posters on casebook who will give you a straight answer.

Jack the Ripper was most probably the person the two most senior officers involved in the case, believed him to be...

Anderson Stated it as an 'Ascertained fact' and Swanson, for his own record wrote in the margin of Andersons book the name:

KOSMINSKI

It is probable that the reference pertains to one: Aaron Kosminski

Kosminski....was a working class person who lived in the area. He would have known the Street's like the back of his hands. May have lived Sion Sq or Greenfield street

His age 22, is consistent with the on set of the illness Schizophrenia.

The only explanation for the mutilations I have ever come up with a logical answer for is, Schitzophrenia.

Placing of body parts ritualistic behavior/mindset.

He came from a (comparatively) wealthy tailoring Jewish family who could support him. He probably lived on work premises alone at night.

He would have been intelligent and born a respectable, family resemblance, at the time of the murders..ie 1888. Possibly fair brown moustache and 5' 5'' in height. Could have been thick set.

Kosminski may have come to police attention after the night of the double event...Batty Street, laundry, may have raised police suspicion.

Batty Street, Berner Street, Greenfeild Street..In close proximity.

Perhaps his family had suspicions? His sister may have written to Lord Carmarthen, involved in Jewish Sweat shop reform.

The only other credible suspect’s apart from Kosminski have been dismissed except for Druitt...Druitt was probably a homosexual, with almost nothing to link him to the case..So if it wasn’t Kosminski, it was someone very much like him.

I go on the simple assumption that Kosminski is the only credible suspect.

And as Rob House has pointed out, after years of research nothing has ever dispelled is candency….while the others have been.

So its simple...THE ONLY CREDIBLE JACK THE RIPPER SUSPECT IS AARON KOSMINSKI...the REST ARE TOSH

Pirate

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Jack View Post
      The only explanation for the mutilations I have ever come up with a logical answer for is, Schitzophrenia.

Placing of body parts ritualistic behavior/mindset.
      Hi Jeff,

I'm curious to know why you state Schizophrenia as your reason for explaining the mutilations.

[Forgive the tangent, but hope things are better for you, haven't heard from you for a while. Hope you received the hop picking pics without any trouble, it seemed the file I sent was huge..]

Lyn

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
        I'm with Sam.

We had a Senator named Sam Nun.

I think there's a good chance it was Blotchy, but then it could've been BS man.
        Last edited by Celesta; 09-19-2008, 03:54 AM.
        "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Thanks Pirate Jack

Pirate Jack
          Sergeant

Kosminski

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Steve F

As you've asked..I'm probably one of the few posters on casebook who will give you a straight answer.

Thanks Pirate Jack for giving me such a clear and well put answer to my question!You have really made me think about Kosminski I think I'll have to have another look at him
          Steve
          Steve

Comment

Steve,

Look at Kos by all means, but it isn't as simple as the pirate puts it.

Mike
            huh?

Comment

I don't think that any of the suspects mentioned on this site are JTR.

I think he was a nondescript creep of a man,who had just enough nothingness about him, as not to arouse the suspicion of those around him. If anybody paid any close attention to him,they'd probably notice that he was a weirdo. But other than that,he was Mr.Nobody. In my opinion,that's why he got away with these horrors.He simply didn't register on most people's radar as"the guy".

The police probably did talk to him,thanks to somebody picking up vibes as to how much of a freak he was, but then,as it is now, it isn't a crime to be a creep.
              I am quite mad and there's nothing to be done for it.

When your first voice speaks,listen to it. It may save your life one day.

Comment

Nicola,

I don't think Kosminski would have registered on anyone's radar in 1888. It wasn't until quite after the fact that he came to light.

Cheers,

Mike
                huh?

Comment

Hi Lyn

Yes clearly a valid question of what exactly I mean.

I beliive Jack showed 'Obsessive' behaviour patterns. In that his MO was focused (probably on the womb) and comparatively methodical.

Whether one can conclude that the positioning of the bodies were deliberate or a result of that fixated behaviour I'm not so certain or sure.

We see pattern indirectly, however the attacks were in my opinion frenzied and fairly quick, the knife being weilded in a 'Creative manor' mainly slashes.....(Sam Flyn makes a fair piont that the patterns to Eddows face, forinstance were a result of the attack rather than deliberate pattern or drawing with the knife.)

Besides at least in Eddows and Nichols murders its unlikely he could use much with his vision as it was so dark to see what he acheived.

The cuts to the victims are clearly not uniform, and I include Tabram, but I think obsessional and fixated would be fair comment. He follows the flow of the knife.

The placing of MJK breast under her head foreinstance shows deliberate pattern, placing of the organs and obsessive mind set.

removal and placing of intestines..ritualistic

As I don't beleive that the Graffitti or any letters were left by Jack, I dont think anything can be gain stayed from them...

However the more you look at the photos of MJK the I believe you look at a warped and twisted logic. Schizophrenia puts your mind in a loop, imagined connectivity, where everything is connected to one. As if she were taken apart and re-arranged...I don't necessarily see hatred...but anger yes.

Certainly I see these murders as someone suffering from an illness...

These murders were not the product of revenge, medical collection, a surgeon or a psychopathic killer. To my mind there is something much more twisted yet logical at work in the killers mind.

Pirate

Comment

Mr Nice Guy

People who knew Peter Sutcliffe remarked what a nice guy he was and was the lastperson they would've suspected of being TYR
                    Steve
                    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                      Nicola,

I don't think Kosminski would have registered on anyone's radar in 1888. It wasn't until quite after the fact that he came to light.

Cheers,

Mike
                      Hi Mike

If you check up on the kosminski thread, somewhere Rob House outlines an excellent arguement for the laundary with blood staines at Batty Street being the first possible point for Kosminski coming into police radar.

However at this piont he would have been one of many suspects being considered..remember that the police started watching/following.

If Kosminski was being watched he would have found it increasingly difficult to get away and wander....

If he was suffering Schizophrenia the illness would hit in waves..much like an LSD trip. He could have been quite lucid at times between psychotic episodes.

Pirate

Comment

He could have been quite lucid at times between psychotic episodes.

A bit like me ,then!
                        Steve
                        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve F View Post
                          People who knew Peter Sutcliffe remarked what a nice guy he was and was the lastperson they would've suspected of being TYR
                          Steve
                          Hi Steve

Will have to disagree strongly with you on this one, my friend.

Apart from a few friends he had in Scotland, from his driving days(where he also used a false name), most of the people who knew him thought of him as a weirdo, especially girls he knew. Even neighbours who were only on nodding terms thought him strange.

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                            Look at Kos by all means
                            Kos = "Lettuce from Hellas"
                            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Yeah? I thought that people regarded him as someone who would do anything for you,help you out with problems you had with your car etc and Sonia was the freaky one??
                              Steve
                              Steve

Comment

Kos = "Lettuce from Hellas"

Sam!
                                You get worse
                                Steve
                                Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X