christ church

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christ church

I was in Spittalfields 2 weeks ago visiting sites associated with my family. It occurred to me that Christ church is very close to the murder sites . Has anybody investigated the possibility that someone associated with the church could have been responsible . The women would have felt safe around a man of god and he could easily have melted into the crowds. Sorry if this has been covered before

Originally posted by magoo View Post
    I was in Spittalfields 2 weeks ago visiting sites associated with my family. It occurred to me that Christ church is very close to the murder sites . Has anybody investigated the possibility that someone associated with the church could have been responsible . The women would have felt safe around a man of god and he could easily have melted into the crowds. Sorry if this has been covered before
    It has been suggested, as has the possibility that he simply dressed as a Man of God.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
    X