A major breakthrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Observer View Post
    As ever you grasp the wrong end of the stick. Seeing as I was referring to Pierre's ability to have you all on the end of his hook, the masterful performance I alluded to was his ability to do just that.
    Well I think we've established two things. Firstly, you didn't bother to read my post, and secondly you're a bit cranky.

By the way, maybe you'll consider joining in the debate I'm trying to have with Pierre about narcissistic personality disorder.

I'm sure you'll find it really interesting: the behaviour's characterized by excessive need for admiration and exaggerated feelings of self importance.

And you never know, you might find out something about yourself. And I'm sure you'll enjoy debating with Pierre-you obviously have so much in common.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
      Well I think we've established two things. Firstly, you didn't bother to read my post, and secondly you're a bit cranky.

By the way, maybe you'll consider joining in the debate I'm trying to have with Pierre about narcissistic personality disorder.

I'm sure you'll find it really interesting: the behaviour's characterized by excessive need for admiration and exaggerated feelings of self importance.

And you never know, you might find out something about yourself. And I'm sure you'll enjoy debating with Pierre-you obviously have so much in common.
      Hi John,

No, what you did was that you asked me if I knew that grandiose delusions is a component in more than one personal disorder. You did not ask me about narcissistic PD. Please confirm that you have understood this and do tell me what POs grandiose delusions is a component of, if you know it.

My hypothesis is that there was grandiosity - not narcissistic PO.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
        Hi John,

No, what you did was that you asked me if I knew that grandiose delusions is a component in more than one personal disorder. You did not ask me about narcissistic PD. Please confirm that you have understood this and do tell me what POs grandiose delusions is a component of, if you know it.

My hypothesis is that there was grandiosity - not narcissistic PO.

Regards, Pierre
        Yes, I assumed you might have misunderstood!

Comment

Yes, I assumed you might have misunderstood!
          You do not answer the question and I think that you might not understand it.

Comment

hahahahaha Another one on the end of the hook, I'm getting quite good at this, move over Pierre.

Comment

hahahahaha Another one on the end of the hook, I'm getting quite good at this, move over Pierre.
              Well, congratulations.

And by the way, do you know what PDs "grandiose delusions" might be part of?

Regards, Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                Not only do you prove that you are wriggling deliciously on my hook (because I certainly expected you to post again) but you've now opened this thread back up to Pierre and everyone else, so anything that is posted in here from now on is entirely your fault.
                That is one of the most childish things I have read on this forum.

Comment

Oh I don't know Pierre post 481 in this thread takes a bit of beating.

Comment

The most childish thing I have read on this forum would be: the self-professed historian who titles his thread "a major breakthrough" only to realise halfway through that his understanding of a source had been wrong, that he jumped the gun, and that there was no breakthrough at all....

That's not what a real historian would do. It's what a childish ******* would do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
                      The most childish thing I have read on this forum would be: the self-professed historian who titles his thread "a major breakthrough" only to realise halfway through that his understanding of a source had been wrong, that he jumped the gun, and that there was no breakthrough at all....

That's not what a real historian would do. It's what a childish ******* would do.
                      Maybe he meant: "Majorly Broken"?

Mike
                      huh?

Comment

Might I suggest, Pierre, that the reason for this is that, not for the first time, you didn't actually understand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                          Maybe he meant: "Majorly Broken"?

Mike
                          I think he meant A Major Letdown

Comment

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                            I'm struggling to see the difference Harry. He posts nonsense, you post nonsense. I chase Pierre round the forum (in your view) while you chase me round the forum. I ignored you in the other thread so you chased me into this one.

As it happans, I respond to many different posters who write nonsense, one of whom is Pierre while another one is you.

The difference between me and you is that I try to discuss the issues relating to the thread in which I am posting. This is a thread entitled "A major breakthrough". Do you have anything to say about this topic? If not, what on earth are you doing in here?
                            And what exactly have you contributed in your 100 posts to this thread? Other than chasing Pierre around in circles?

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                              And what exactly have you contributed in your 100 posts to this thread? Other than chasing Pierre around in circles?
                              I guess you haven't bothered to read my posts in this thread, Harry, because the answer is very clear from the many questions I've asked to get clarification of the major breakthrough that was supposedly made and the points I've raised about the medical information Pierre has claimed to have found and about the nature of his research.

But if I want to chase Pierre around in circles about his major breakthrough then that's exactly what I'll do because that is the topic of this thread. Your posts are just pointless nonsense that have no bearing on anything and seem to just be chasing me personally because you are bored or something.

Comment

I'm not sure he needs too, i.e. assuming, on the evidence I've seen so far, you might very well be the same poster!

Pierre, please reveal your true identity.
                                Last edited by John G; 10-16-2016, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X