No announcement yet.

John Richardson The Killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for posting Pandora! I always forget where ot find this, so now we can remember Page 3 of the JR Killer suspect thread if it comes up again someday.

I don't know Josh I disagree with you, this doesn't sound right at all to me. It sounds like Richardson is trying to scare the reporter "he would knock you down at once" lol. If Richardson and the tenants of 29 Hanbury thought this man was the Ripper surely they would have told the police no? And Richardson says this guy might be the ripper and the reporter just lets it go? Thats the biggest news story EVER. Makes no sense whatsoever

Comment

anyone who can find some info on tyler?

Comment

Originally posted by Natasha View Post
        He went to check if the cellar was still secure. Why that day in particular after a few months of it being robbed, seems odd.

Also contradiction with his mother bout women on the 1st floor. She lives there he doesn't so how comes she's never heard bout this? Her son never told her either as she states in court, so he's lying.

Also he doesn't mention to Chandler that he sat down to cut leather from his boot. He states it in court though. I believe killers enjoy putting themselves amongst the action, a way of implicating themselves slightly for a bit of fun like saying 'I'm pretty much saying I did it but you fail to see it, I'm smarter than you' a way of taunting the officials I guess.

Also the time frame fits, the rigor makes sense if she was killed at the time Richardson puts himself at the scene of the crime

What do you lot think?

All are very good points!

I think he makes a better suspect than say Druitt or Tumblety, The Coroner may have suspected him too, since he ordered for the knife to be brought and detained.

The Baron

Comment

Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post

I wonder if Richardson was the one who took the rings from Annie's fingers and that's he was on those steps with a knife and denied seeing the body.

Another great point here Rocky!

One doesn't hear such great ideas coming from those who believe anything the witnesses say.

The Baron

Comment

Originally posted by The Baron View Post

All are very good points!

I think he makes a better suspect than say Druitt or Tumblety, The Coroner may have suspected him too, since he ordered for the knife to be brought and detained.

The Baron

A killer who murders in his own mothers backyard and then tells a Coroners court that he was in the yard with a knife. A very obliging suspect for sure. Strange that the police didn’t suspect him at all.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by The Baron View Post

Another great point here Rocky!

One doesn't hear such great ideas coming from those who believe anything the witnesses say.

The Baron
              Surprise, surprise that you’ve found another thread where you can post purely to have a dig at me.

One doesn't hear such great ideas coming from those who believe that they know more about Forensic Science than all of the world’s authorities.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

A killer who murders in his own mothers backyard and then tells a Coroners court that he was in the yard with a knife. A very obliging suspect for sure. Strange that the police didn’t suspect him at all.
                He was viewed with suspicion at first

Comment

Working...
                X