Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Joseph Fleming fit into the equation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only the ripper could have done that to Mary.

I don't agree for a moment.

Phil

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil H View Post
      Only the ripper could have done that to Mary.

I don't agree for a moment.

Phil
      Out of all the points I made in my previous post and this what and how you respond?

What a worthless response.

Comment

• Well it stands alone doesn't it?

I believe that Kelly was killed by an intimate - the extent and nature of the mutilations speak of that to me.

But I do not believe that we must therefore deduce that her killer was JtR.

I'm genuinely sorry if posting as I did offended you, but I thought I had made my reasoning clear many times.

Phil

Comment

Well it stands alone doesn't it?

I believe that Kelly was killed by an intimate - the extent and nature of the mutilations speak of that to me.

But I do not believe that we must therefore deduce that her killer was JtR.

I'm genuinely sorry if posting as I did offended you, but I thought I had made my reasoning clear many times.

Phil
          Ok thanks Phil.
          Appreciate it. Fair enough!

Comment

• The man who suffered from good health, episode 4

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
            Clowning around won´t hide the fact that you once again claim to know what you can´t know. As always. You have as little knowledge of how the man died as you have of how to approach Ripper research.

Fisherman
            We are all ears, Fish.

Tell us how this healthy fellow, so healthy that he was advised to run day and night in order to "expand his lungs" ( ), died after two days... in an infirmary.

I know it's completely off-topic from the outset, but it's also so terribly funny that I want more.

Cheers

Comment

Only the ripper could have done that to Mary.
              Of course.
              Indeed.
              So obviously so.

Comment

• DVV - I did NOT post that, I quoted it. The citation comes from a previous post by Abby.

Phil

Comment

• I know.

Whenever something is posted in bold, it can only be :

1) something sensible with which Phil H disagrees, and has quoted

2) a Fisherman's nonsense

Comment

• DVV - do you ever have anything constructive or worthwile to say these days, DVV?

Phil

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
                      We are all ears, Fish.

Tell us how this healthy fellow, so healthy that he was advised to run day and night in order to "expand his lungs" ( ), died after two days... in an infirmary.

I know it's completely off-topic from the outset, but it's also so terribly funny that I want more.

Cheers
                      I´ll let you in on a secret, David:

I cannot tell you how he died.

It does not say, see.

It has occurred to me that he may have suffered a heart attack, he may have eaten bad food and been poisoned by it, he may have had a ruptured aorta, he may have had a fall and hit his head and he may have fallen prey to some disease ...

I can think of scores of different reasons for why he died two days after being taken to the infirmary on account of being a pauper lunatic (you should read up on work-houses, asylums, infirmaries and such things, but I digress ...)

Thing is, David, since I don´t know, I cannot pass any factual verdict on the matter.

But that matters little, since others are good and ready to make up stories of their own and pass them off as truth! You, for example.

Next limerick. Only for you, David:

Facts are nice. When you meat them
                      remember that nothing can beat them
                      No conjecture, no lies,
                      no shortening of a size
                      They´re eternal, so noone can cheat them.

Only for you - the inventor of quick-fix Ripperology!

All the best, David. And boy, do I mean it!
                      Fisherman
                      Last edited by Fisherman; 07-30-2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

DVV - do you ever have anything constructive or worthwile to say these days, DVV?

Phil
                        Come on, Phil ...! Where are those deductive powers of yours?

Fisherman

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
                          Of course.
                          Indeed.
                          So obviously so.
                          That is a notion based on emotional and moral thinking more than anything else. What the Ripper did only goes to show us what humans can do, and there are lots and lots of examples of people doing equally horrendeous things.

It´s quick-fix Ripperology again. And quite, quite naïve.

I believe that Kelly WAS the Rippers deed, by the way. Which is a totally different thing.

If you can spot the difference, and admit the value of acknowledging it, it will make you a much better Ripperologist in no time at all.

Tough call, eh?

The best,
                          Fisherman

Comment

• My dear fellows (Fish and Phil H)

I'm peacefully waiting for examples of domestic murders in which the heart of the victim is missing, parts of her body on a table, her face awfully mutilated, etc etc.

But - oh ! Good Lord - it happened in Spitalfields, less than 6 weeks after the double event... and the girl happened to be a prostitute.

Could it be a Ripper murder ?

Really ?

Well... yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                              If you can spot the difference, and admit the value of acknowledging it, it will make you a much better Ripperologist in no time at all.

Fisherman
                              As you may remember, Fish, I've started a thread long ago, and called it "Domestic or lunatic ?"

For I've always sensed that the Dorset Street murder is at the same time fully "ripperish" and somewhat domestic.

Cheers

Comment

DVV - do you ever have anything constructive or worthwile to say these days, DVV?

Phil
                                Mouarfff.

Comment

Working...
                                X