What makes Druitt a viable suspect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Divided into rooms with different occupants?
    Hoorah
    and what was behind Eddowes ?
    You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

• [QUOTE=packers stem;n713141]

What facts are you looking at

Police conspiracy ? What on earth did I say to imply that ? [/QUOTE]

what was behind Eddowes. A policeman’s house. I’m tiring of this.

To believe in a serial killer you have to ignore and twist every fact that comes along to make it fit .
      And everyone agrees with you of course. A child could see that this was a serial killer. Only a conspiracy theorist living in the Twilight Zone sees otherwise. It’s called having an agenda.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by packers stem View Post

Hoorah
        and what was behind Eddowes ?
        A shape-shifting alien?
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Are you related to Pierre?

Why the drip feeding?

I don’t speak conspiracy.
          Well , don't worry about it
          Don't confuse cover up with conspiracy though .
          Though both go on daily ,aided and abetted by those who 'refuse to believe' .
          Only belief by large numbers of people together ever get them uncovered (Hillsborough?) ,most people can't be bothered .
          There are two types
          Soldiers and thinkers

Soldiers accept
          Thinkers question

Not everything is a conspiracy
          Nor a cover up
          but to pretend they don't exist is far more foolish than any other approach

Comment

A shape-shifting alien?
            Ah here we go
            Do you think people said to those challenging Tony Blair over Saddam and his WMD years later
            "bet we never landed on the moon "
            " Is the earth flat "
            ho ho ho

Comment

. Well , don't worry about it
              Don't confuse cover up with conspiracy though .
              Though both go on daily ,aided and abetted by those who 'refuse to believe' .
              Only belief by large numbers of people together ever get them uncovered (Hillsborough?) ,most people can't be bothered .
              There was evidence for what went on at Hilsborough.

There are two types
              Soldiers and thinkers

Soldiers accept
              Thinkers question
              There are two types
              Those that follow the evidence
              and those that obsessively search for things that they feel point to a conspiracy/cover up because a simple/obvious explanation is never enough.

Not everything is a conspiracy
              Nor a cover up
              but to pretend they don't exist is far more foolish than any other approach
              The problem isn’t that conspiracies don’t occur it’s the fact of the conspiracy theorist mindset. Every error has a sinister meaning. Every unknown seeds a fantasy. No one in authority can actually be honest or honourable. Every statement that doesn’t fit is responded to with - well they would say that wouldn’t they.

This case is actually very simple even though it’s unsolved and in all likelihood will remain so.

And finally, Packers, this is a Druitt thread. Move it to an appropriate thread.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Herlock Sholmes;n713143]
                Originally posted by packers stem View Post

What facts are you looking at

Police conspiracy ? What on earth did I say to imply that ? [/QUOTE]

what was behind Eddowes. A policeman’s house. I’m tiring of this.

And everyone agrees with you of course. A child could see that this was a serial killer. Only a conspiracy theorist living in the Twilight Zone sees otherwise. It’s called having an agenda.

No agenda from me
                Just looking for the evidence to be answered rather than distorted to fit the lone killer scenario

Comment

There was evidence for what went on at Hilsborough.
                  But for the majority who think like you , only after the inquiry told you so .Some of us were sure in 1990 and
                  not when some inquiry tells us were allowed to believe it .
                  It was the large number of people affected that would not let go that brought it to a head .
                  Majority of cover ups or indeed conspiracies don't have that number of determined people ready to fight them .
                  So they remain intact

There are two types
                  Those that follow the evidence
                  and those that obsessively search for things that they feel point to a conspiracy/cover up because a simple/obvious explanation is never enough.
                  Again , you're confusing the you tube crazies going on about flat earth and crop circles with those who spot 'something wrong'
                  You attempt ridicule by trying to tar everyone with the same brush .....
                  conspiracy theorist .... dah dah dahhhhhh
                  Not everything is a conspiracy, not everything is a cover up in my book
                  but I'm not foolish enough to think they don't exist and where there's incident after incident of oddity , such as in JTR .... YES ,I'll look .
                  Same as a few others on here

As for following the evidence ? You're kidding right ?

And finally, Packers, this is a Druitt thread. Move it to an appropriate thread.

Been no mention of Druitt here for days so who made you lord and master ?

Comment

• Hi Herlock,

Give me one piece of hard evidence or, if you can't manage that, a whisper of truth in support of the proposition that the same person murdered all five women.

One caveat. Please, none of your usual twaddle.

Regards,

Simon
                    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

what was behind Eddowes. A policeman’s house

As far as I'm aware Pierce was the only pc living there
                      Am i wrong ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                        ..... And if, as you say, "Almost no light was sufficient to do what was done to her," she may well have been murdered on the other side of the gate in the fence [marked on Foster's map as 'Passage to House'] and carried a couple of feet into position once the coast was clear.
                        And, I forgot to ask, if you have an issue with the available light in the square, how much light do you expect there to have been in the darker recesses on the other side of the fence?

Nobody would have seen what was going on.
                        Including the killer, me thinks.....
                        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                          And there was I thinking I'd clicked on a Druitt thread...
                          Ah, but there is not an infinite number of arguments to propose. If the subject has been done to death where else is there to go?
                          Or we could all go round, and around, and around, like a Hutchinson thread?

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Hi Herlock,

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I view it like this:

Which Of these two is the more likely?

1. That Phillip’s TOD estimations was inaccurate (considering that medical experts tell us that TOD estimation in the LVP was little more than guesswork.)

or

2. John Richardson sat on that second step three feet away from a butchered corpse and he didn’t notice it. Considering that he stated that he could see all of the yard and the fact that he later saw the body in situ and so would have known exactly where she was and so could have judged if he could have missed it.

Come on PS.

The first is clearly more likely, particularly given that Dr. Phillips himself points out that the morning was cool, and there was a great loss of blood, which could cause the body to cool more quickly. I believe in one of the recorded statement he goes so far as to say that if the evidence of the other witnesses (Long and Cadoche) proves correct that he would recognize he underestimated those influences (that's missing from The Times coverage, but it's recorded somewhere). Note that the coroner in his summing up also phrases things this way, suggesting he's repeating Dr. Phillips original phrasing as well.

Basically, even Dr. Phillips tells us that his estimation of the TOD is questionable.

- Jeff

Comment

• . Been no mention of Druitt here for days so who made you lord and master ?
                              No one has made me Lord and Master I was simply pointing out that it’s usual to respect the topic of the thread as proposed by the originator. In this case HarryD. If we don’t then what’s the point of having threads and topics?
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

As far as I'm aware Pierce was the only pc living there
                                Am i wrong ?
                                No you’re not wrong of course. It’s simply not relevant.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X