Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
    Correct - sort of. But her skirt (which I think was dark green) had Michaelmas daisies or lilies on it, hadnīt it? Of course, we donīt have it on record that Lawende spoke of that ...

The best,
    Fisherman
    Right Christer.
    Rather odd that such a distinctive detail is not mentioned. Which lends itself to the belief that he wasn't really paying attention, and why would he?
    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

An average East End family (unless they had some sort of inside information) would have had no idea who Jack the Ripper was, so any rumour emanating from such a source can be no more than urban myth and while interesting as a form of social commentary, is worthless as evidence in trying to establish who may have been responsible.

Comment

Originally posted by Lechmere View Post
        An average East End family (unless they had some sort of inside information) would have had no idea who Jack the Ripper was, so any rumour emanating from such a source can be no more than urban myth and while interesting as a form of social commentary, is worthless as evidence in trying to establish who may have been responsible.
        I think this whole site is only here because of gossip rumour and guess work .
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Ha! In that case fire away pinkmoon

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
            Right Christer.
            Rather odd that such a distinctive detail is not mentioned. Which lends itself to the belief that he wasn't really paying attention, and why would he?
            To be honest, what Lawende says is "I have seen the articles at the police-station, and believe them to be those the deceased was wearing", so he is not specific about any trait of the clothing. To my mind, that does not exclude that he recognized for example the pattern of the skirt.

All the best,
            Fisherman

Comment

Working...
            X