druitt getting the sack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• druitt getting the sack

I honestly believe that the circumstances of druitt been sacked could be where the private information about him originated from.I know employment laws were a lot different years ago but call me old fashioned I would tread very carefully sacking a barrister who had been in my employment for years unfair dismissal did not exist however libel certainly did.I have worked for a large company for over 25 years and when a Long serving member of staff is sacked it falls into three categories theft,violence,or sexual misconduct.Mr druitt certainly wasn't skint so let's rule out theft now if he had been violent to one of his pupils or had sexual molested any of them than surely the parents and the school would have contacted police to make complaint no documentation has ever been found to support this so that leaves something else .time to stick my neck out now could that something else been something discoverd in his room at school in blackheath could this result in him disappearing and then fearing he was about to be caught end his live....a lot of ifs I know but to sack a long standing member of staff ?
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Hullo.

The first thing to do is to make sure the order of events is correctly known. If he was say MIA and was then terminated it is a lot different than if he was terminated then missing.
    Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

I do agree but do you not think to sack a long standing member of staff something really bad must have occurred also the parents of these children wernt exactly short of money so I couldn't see any of them been paid of if there children had been interfered with
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

next move

Hello Jason. Interesting idea for a thread.

If something had been found in Druitt's room, say, a bloody knife or clothes, would not the proper next move be to notify the police?

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

The last thing the owners of that school or any school would want would be the connection of one of their long serving members of staff to such an horrendous crime maybe druitt disappeared after he knew his room had been disturbed than after his suicide and possible many months later Mr Valentine tells what he knows to a high ranking police man also why did it not come out what he was sacked for I think this had been overlooked

Comment

police

Hello Jason. Thanks.

But if the police knew, would it not be in their best interest to relate the tale and proclaim, "See, we solved the mystery of the Whitechapel Fiend"?

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

Touchy feelly?

I am not aware of any thing concrete, I am also not the most knowledgable, that Druitt had engaged in any unappropriate acts with his students. I would say mental illness, ie ending up like mother, is a very good reason for his suicide, or rather a possible decent into non-functioning behaviour. Which could have resulted in his termination. Especially if he had been acting strangely and then went missing. The notion of him being a sad soul who despaired, or maybe saw what the future had in store, and then ceasing to care as there was no viable future to had and snuffing it, has always felt pretty good to me. It's by no means the truth though. He could have been "JTR". But the suicide doesn't make sense then. He would had to have been the extremely rare compulsory type. Really can't control my very cautious methodical murderings. Doesn't sit right. Wow, that was a prattle. Apologies.
              Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

Hullo Lynn.

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                Hello Jason. Thanks.

But if the police knew, would it not be in their best interest to relate the tale and proclaim, "See, we solved the mystery of the Whitechapel Fiend"?

Cheers.
                LC
                I don't think anyone would've benefitted from knowing who "JTR" was. Unless it was multiple unconnected people perhaps? It was just a failure all around. Damage control. Like after "MJK" perhaps?
                Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

Yes I'm sure if some strong evidence was found this would have been the case but I'm still convinced the so called private information must have come from that school ......has anyone tried to trace Mr valentines descendents?

Comment

benefit

Hello DLDW. Thanks.

"I don't think anyone would've benefited from knowing who "JTR" was."

Not even the Met? Recall they had an unsolved "case" on their hands.

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

But to sack some one like druitt without giving a reason dosnt make any sense

Comment

conviction

Hello Jason. Thanks.

"I'm still convinced the so called private information must have come from that school. . ."

Very well. What convinces you?

Cheers.
                        LC

Comment

Hullo Lynn

Hello DLDW. Thanks.

"I don't think anyone would've benefited from knowing who "JTR" was."

Not even the Met? Recall they had an unsolved "case" on their hands.

Cheers.
                          LC
                          What I was getting at was is it might have been a lose-lose situation. Damage done. Sometimes the only way to win is not to play. Think about it .If it was a toff you lose. If it was a Jewish person you lose. A police you lose. Etc. The exception maybe being an Amercan. But still you lose. Apologies. Ceasing derailing now.
                          Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

I don't think it came from druitt family because once he's dead what's the point going to police you would not won't your family mixed up with this horrendous crime so that leaves his friends or work mates again friends wouldn't won't to linked to him so maybe some one who he worked with went to police after he went missing maybe months after he went missing I'm convinced his sacking is the key to his connection to this case.....also when he went missing I don't think his brother reported him missing to police I think I would if my brother went missing all of a sudden

Comment

Hello Jason. Interesting idea for a thread.

If something had been found in Druitt's room, say, a bloody knife or clothes, would not the proper next move be to notify the police?

Cheers.
                              LC
                              Hi Lynn.

Lets assume they did notify the police.
                              What does a bloody weapon 'prove'? - they have a body in the morgue, and weapon in his room, with or without blood stains.

But, you can't charge a corpse with murder, so what, from the legal perspective, could Scotland Yard do?
                              Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Working...
                              X