Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridewell
    replied
    So Cutbush not buried at Broadmoor. Nice work by the author in tracing the grave, regardless of how you view his (Cutbush's) credibility as a suspect.

Leave a comment:

• Kitnkaat
    replied
    New to Cutbush

Originally posted by halomanuk View Post
    Thanks AP !!

Just trying to see the average persons thinking on this because it is very interesting IMO with Cutbush at the moment,and i am surprised at the very even response so far..
    I've been lurking around these boards for some time and have recently come to see Cutbush as a serious contender for JtR.

Given what I've read in the archives I'd give him a definite 6 but the more I read the higher the number I'd give him.

Love these message boards

Leave a comment:

• Celesta
    replied
    Phew! That's relief! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• halomanuk
    replied
    You've never missed one of my polls..i forgive you..

Leave a comment:

• Celesta
    replied
    Hiddy-ho Barry,

I somehow missed this one. I'm voting late.

Thanks for the poll.

Leave a comment:

• halomanuk
    replied
    Thats the same number i gave it as well Roy,as i still need to brush up on Cutbush quite a bit more..

Leave a comment:

• Roy Corduroy
    replied
    Hi Halo,

I give it a solid 5 based on the circumstantial evidence developed by Inspector Race.

Roy

Leave a comment:

• halomanuk
    replied
    This is a lot more even than i thought it would be...totally spread out so far.

Leave a comment:

• Mascara & Paranoia
    replied
    Although he's a lot more likely to have been the Ripper than a lot of the suspects, I highly doubt he was.

Leave a comment:

• Mitch Rowe
    replied
    Its a joke.. I wont vote because I dont know enough about him. Im in no hurry with suspects as I doubt anyone knew. Including police and press alike.

I cant explain why it ended. If it ended at all. I can say the police thought they had not a shred of proof against anyone. And that MacNaghten describes this cutbush dude and tries to set the story straight about it. And then goes on to mention other "suspects" more likely but not any proof against them either. And now we come to find out that these "suspects" were exactly how MacNaghten described them!

However I realize that sometimes police ignore the facts but thats not what I feel the MM represents. Because I dont think MacNaghten intended to mis represent the facts. If something really concrete came up on cutbush I think they would have ran with it.

After saying all that I will say it still may not mean anything because I havent researched him enough for one thing. I cant make any sort of judgement against any suspect if I dont know the facts.

Leave a comment:

• halomanuk
    replied
    mmmmmmmm..ok..and which number out of 10 did you vote for eh ?

Leave a comment:

• Mitch Rowe
    replied
    Cutbush silly.. Cutbush!

Leave a comment:

• halomanuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitch Rowe View Post
    The name alone deserves something!
    What do u mean Mitch ?

Leave a comment:

• Mitch Rowe
    replied
    The name alone deserves something!

Leave a comment:

• halomanuk
    replied
    Thanks AP !!

Just trying to see the average persons thinking on this because it is very interesting IMO with Cutbush at the moment,and i am surprised at the very even response so far..
    Last edited by halomanuk; 03-28-2009, 01:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X