Bury a Strong Suspect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bury a Strong Suspect

I have to say I simply don't understand why Bury a proven violent knife murderer which is frankly not the only thing Bury has going for him as a Ripper suspect is not considered as the strongest Ripper suspect by most on this site. Instead people blither on about clearly innocent witnesses etc.

Personally, I don't consider him a strong suspect because he was dead when Mckenzie was murdered.

The Baron

Comment

Originally posted by The Baron View Post
      Personally, I don't consider him a strong suspect because he was dead when Mckenzie was murdered.

The Baron
      I wouldnt count Bury out purely because of McKenzie. McKenzie was killed quite a while after Kelly. I believe such a big gap rules out McKenzie as a Ripper victim.

Comment

I admit that McKenzie is a thorn in the Bury candidacy but not a fatal one. She was a very Ripper-esque victim, but less so than Ellen Bury really. She is far more a copycat type than Ellen, in the sense that the mutilations seemed very desperate but weak. As in, somebody killed Alice and decided to add some surface flourishes to make it look like the Ripper did it, but didn't have the lust (or stomach) the Ripper had to do it authentically. So I would hold Ellen's murder at the hands of Bury as more significant. Still, I feel serious and deeper research needs to be done with regard to Alice McKenzie. For one, solving her murder would be wonderful because it would bring some sense of justice to the victim.

Comment

Working...
        X