WH Bury Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rainbow View Post
    You can say that to one of the doctors who examined Mackenzie's murder, and accepted her to be the work of the same hand as the C5

Tabram was also stabed 9 times in the neck..

You are just sewing a ascenario to make Bury look more like the Ripper..

I want to see what you are going to do, when Pierre's suspect turns to be not Bury!

we will have a great deal of fun here ...

Rainbow°
    I am not sewing a scenario to make Bury look more like the Ripper I don't need to. however that's what every Lechmere supporter does all the time.

I know Pierre's suspect isn't Bury. I couldn't care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
      Oh, how SUBTLE you are, John!

I am also a transvestite-hater and a good many other derogatory things, don´t´cha know? WHy, I even dislike rabbits! And I have actually shot a number of rats dead in my days, with an air rifle, murderous bastard that I am, picking on helpless rats.
      Not that all of this changes the fact that Bury is a bad bid and Lechmere a very good one for the killer´s role. But since you have obviously long ago abandoned the hope of salvaging your theory and instead opted for a measly attempt at character assassination (more of your home turf, perhaps?), I thought I´d might as well help you along a little with that part.

So that you can have a little something that goes your way for a change. Go on, John!
      Are you joking? Bury is clearly the best Ripper suspect by several country mile whereas Lechmere as a Ripper suspect is laughable. As for me insulting you, you have over stepped the mark too many times with me. Therefore you'll have to deal with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
        Are you joking? Bury is clearly the best Ripper suspect by several country mile whereas Lechmere as a Ripper suspect is laughable. As for me insulting you, you have over stepped the mark too many times with me. Therefore you'll have to deal with that.
        I have pointed out that you behave like a football hooligan. You do.

I have pointed out that you prefer to attack me on a personal level to discussing the case facts. You do.

There, dealt with.

If Bury and Lechmere were stood side by side before the police, and if the police were told that Bury had killed his wife and cut her stomach open, whilst there was no information about Lechmere having performed any criminal act, the police would ask "So what is Mr Lechmere doing here?", and they would think that Bury was the best bet.
        Once they learned that Bury could not be proven to have been anywhere near any of the murder sites, whereas Lechmere was found alone with one of the victims, the blood running from her neck and pooling on the ground, they would ask Bury to leave and not interfere with the investigation.

You cannot understand this. Fair enough. Not everybody is cut out to comprehend more complex matters. And those who can´t would do well not to use words as "laughable" and "bullshit", since it reflects badly on themselves.
        Last edited by Fisherman; 11-23-2016, 01:05 PM.

Comment

I have pointed out that you prefer to attack me on a personal level to discussing the case facts. You do.

There, dealt with.
          Yeah because every football hooligan answers posts by morons that are beneath them.

Anyway if I am a football hooligan I suggest you back off. Football hooligans tend to have no problem with extreme violence.

Comment

There, dealt with.

If Bury and Lechmere were stood side by side before the police, and if the police were told that Bury had killed his wife and cut her stomach open, whilst there was no information about Lechmere having performed any criminal act, the police would ask "So what is Mr Lechmere doing here?", and they would think that Bury was the best bet.
            Once they learned that Bury could not be proven to have been anywhere near any of the murder sites, whereas Lechmere was found alone with one of the victims, the blood running from her neck and pooling on the ground, they would ask Bury to leave and not interfere with the investigation.

You cannot understand this. Fair enough. Not everybody is cut out to comprehend more complex matters. And those who can´t would do well not to use words as "laughable" and "bullshit", since it reflects badly on themselves.
            You're joking right? A random witness is not a better suspect than Bury. It's strange how many people disagree with you. And funny how annoyed you get when they do.

Comment

Yeah because every football hooligan answers posts by morons that are beneath them.

Anyway if I am a football hooligan I suggest you back off. Football hooligans tend to have no problem with extreme violence.
              You´d just sucker punch yourself, John. Don´t even think about it.

Comment

Whatever.

Comment

Oh, how SUBTLE you are, John!

I am also a transvestite-hater and a good many other derogatory things, don´t´cha know? WHy, I even dislike rabbits! And I have actually shot a number of rats dead in my days, with an air rifle, murderous bastard that I am, picking on helpless rats.
                  Not that all of this changes the fact that Bury is a bad bid and Lechmere a very good one for the killer´s role. But since you have obviously long ago abandoned the hope of salvaging your theory and instead opted for a measly attempt at character assassination (more of your home turf, perhaps?), I thought I´d might as well help you along a little with that part.

So that you can have a little something that goes your way for a change. Go on, John!

To assassinate someone's character, don't they have to have character in the first place?

Comment

God help you if you ever meet certain people.

Comment

You're joking right? A random witness is not a better suspect than Bury. It's strange how many people disagree with you. And funny how annoyed you get when they do.
                      Annoyed? You´d wish. I am enjoying the many opportunitites you provide me with to show how I am correct.

Random posters should really not talk about random witnesses, if they are unable to tell random witnesses apart from witnesses caught of the spot with freshly killed murder victims. Such witnesses can never be random.
                      Random people are uninteresting, bland people, with nothing extra to offer.

I´m sure you catch my drift.

I know that you want to trash the Lechmere theory and hurt it in any way you could. And this may sound odd to you, but the best you can do is to keep quiet. Whenever you miss the opportunity to clam up, you do yourself a great disservice.
                      And that was not what you aimed for, was it?

Comment

God help you if you ever meet certain people.
                        Elaborate, please, John.

Comment

To assassinate someone's character, don't they have to have character in the first place?
                          Yes, exactly. Well done.

Comment

Annoyed? You´d wish. I am enjoying the many opportunitites you provide me with to show how I am correct.

Random posters should really not talk about random witnesses, if they are unable to tell random witnesses apart from witnesses caught of the spot with freshly killed murder victims. Such witnesses can never be random.
                            Random people are uninteresting, bland people, with nothing extra to offer.

I´m sure you catch my drift.

I know that you want to trash the Lechmere theory and hurt it in any way you could. And this may sound odd to you, but the best you can do is to keep quiet. Whenever you miss the opportunity to clam up, you do yourself a great disservice.
                            And that was not what you aimed for, was it?
                            You're never correct.

Comment

Elaborate, please, John.
                              Why???

Comment

No but McKenzies Killer stabbed the throat rather than used strangulation.
                                Its laughable to read such an argument from a Bury supporter, Ellen's neck hadn't even been cut nor stabbed!

Did the Ripper use strangulation against Kelly or Eddows ?!

Did the Ripper use a rope against any of his victims ?!

And you say you are not sewing a scinario ?!

You turned the Ripper into a Chocker !!

Rainbow°

Comment

Working...
                                X