WH Bury Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rainbow View Post
    Bury has the FORM ?? the man who was shaking for days not knowing what to do after he strangled his wife while being drunk has the FORM of the Ripper who killed two women at the same night while all kind of people and policemen were patrolling the streets ??
    Serial killers aren't robots. And you have no idea what sort of mental state the killer would've been in. You are presuming that the killer would've acted in the same fashion after murdering his wife than he would after killing random prostitutes.

Where did you get that Bury was "shaking for days"? He played a card game with friends on top of the box that hid his wife's rotting corpse.

Originally posted by Rainbow View Post
    the man who couldn't find any solution except to go to the police and then confiss to his guilt has the FORM of the Ripper who mutilated Kelly and turn her into pieces ??
    One common trait among many serial killers is that they eventually self-destruct, consciously or unconsciously. How do you know the Ripper wasn't one such killer? If Bury were the Ripper, the death of his wife could've been the final straw. Serial killer Bobby Joe Long was caught when he let his final victim, 17 year-old Lisa McVey, go free. Now if they hadn't been able to tie him to the other murders, you'd be telling me that Bobby Joe Long's behaviour wasn't characteristic of a serial killer who had already murdered 10 women.

Originally posted by Rainbow View Post
    Your horse Harry is a loser ... it hasn't that FORM!
    It has previous for murder and post-mortem abdominal mutilation. That's a damn sight more than can be said for any other named suspect. Someone like Lechmere would be a 100/1 shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

Bury nearly got away with murdering his wife are you even aware of that?
      Explain this if YOU are aware of it !

Rainbow°

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

He played a card game with friends on top of the box that hid his wife's rotting corpse.
        Your source that he played card on the box while she was dead and stuffed in it.

Or dead bodies and cut open abdomens have no smell ?!

?

Comment

Explain this if YOU are aware of it !

Rainbow°
          You might want to read either Jack the Ripper Unmasked by William Beadle, The Trial of Jack the Ripper by Euan MacPherson or failing that Jack the Ripper There Suspects by The Whitechapel Society Chapter 2 William Bury by Christine Warman or even William (Bill) Beadle's essay Where are we with Bury on this site as you are clearly totally ill informed about Bury. The two books also go into detail about how Bury reportedly played cards on top of the trunk where Ellen's body lay rotting.
          Last edited by John Wheat; 11-18-2016, 05:36 AM.

Comment

• Hypothetical and a big if but

If burys wife had been murdered indoors but in the heart of Whitechapel and W H Bury could provide a cast iron alibi, would the police at the time suspect her murder to be the work of Jack ?

Comment

• Originally posted by paul g View Post
              Hypothetical and a big if but

If burys wife had been murdered indoors but in the heart of Whitechapel and W H Bury could provide a cast iron alibi, would the police at the time suspect her murder to be the work of Jack ?
              good question paul g. probably.

Comment

You might want to read either Jack the Ripper Unmasked by William Beadle, The Trial of Jack the Ripper by Euan MacPherson or failing that Jack the Ripper There Suspects by The Whitechapel Society Chapter 2 William Bury by Christine Warman or even William (Bill) Beadle's essay Where are we with Bury on this site as you are clearly totally ill informed about Bury. The two books also go into detail about how Bury reportedly played cards on top of the trunk where Ellen's body lay rotting.

Don't inform me about the case Johny, I asked you how could he almost get away with it..

By saying one of the doctor's report suggested it was a suicide, would that make the case against Bury being the Ripper any better?! you think ?! huh ?!

Rainbow°

Comment

Some officers probably would have suspected Jack, but no more than those who suspected that any of the other similar murders that fell outside of the timeframe of the C5 as being the work of Jack.

Comment

Don't inform me about the case Johny, I asked you how could he almost get away with it..

By saying one of the doctor's report suggested it was a suicide, would that make the case against Bury being the Ripper any better?! you think ?! huh ?!

Rainbow°
                    Those are my sources though. Do some research.
                    Last edited by John Wheat; 11-18-2016, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Obviously.

Comment

Obviously.
                        Given that the MacKenzie murder was generally NOT regarded as a Ripper murder, although it was much more similar to the real thing than the Bury murder, I think that it must be accepted that the police would decide against Ellen Bury being a Ripper victim.

They would take an initial interest, of course, but I think that is about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                          Given that the MacKenzie murder was generally NOT regarded as a Ripper murder, although it was much more similar to the real thing than the Bury murder, I think that it must be accepted that the police would decide against Ellen Bury being a Ripper victim.

They would take an initial interest, of course, but I think that is about it.
                          Whatever.

Comment

Those are my sources though.
                            If that report was true John, then Bury was innocent even from his wife's death.. get the point ?!

Second, if 100 books said that Bury played card on the trunk his murdered wife was stuffed dead in with her abdomen cut open, and there was NO SMELL .. I am not going to believe them, use your mind John, don't rush like this after pure stupid allegations..

Rainbow°

Comment

If that report was true John, then Bury was innocent even from his wife's death.. get the point ?!

Second, if 100 books said that Bury played card on the trunk his murdered wife was stuffed dead in with her abdomen cut open, and there was NO SMELL .. I am not going to believe them, use your mind John, don't rush like this after pure stupid allegations..

Rainbow°
                              What are you on about?

Comment

Whatever.
                                Sorry to snatch that juicy bone from your mouth, John. But fair´s fair.

Comment

Working...
                                X