Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy to suppress the identity of JTR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

You have it back to front, ''Oswald'' was the conspiracy
    I love your posts.

The Pepsi Challenge: Name one major event you don't see conspiracy in?

Here's a starter list: Moon Landing; Pearl Harbor; Lincoln Assassination; RFK Assassination; MLK Jr. Assassination; . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by APerno View Post
      Some argue that the JFK conspiracies come about because most people just can't believe that such a profound/important event could possibly be attributed to a lone gunman for such a pointless reason. It is possible the same can be said about the Ripper Murders. Many just can't accept that something that has lasted this long in the public mind can be the result of nothing more than an unimportant and sad individual. They think, "There just has to be more to it." -- But there probably isn't.
      I don't think it helped that Oswald was silenced by someone who was mobbed up, and the ballistics would suggest at least a second gunman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

I don't think it helped that Oswald was silenced by someone who was mobbed up, and the ballistics would suggest at least a second gunman.
        bingo-although it dosnt have to be some huge gov conspiracy. however, id be more inclined to think someone else was involved if not for the fact that Oswald had tried to earlier on his own, tried to assassinate someone else. Tha being said I still think theres a chance there was another shooter from the front.
        "Is all that we see or seem
        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

If I was to go with any cover-up conspiracy theory (and I am not sure I do) it would be the Secret Service accidental firing (the kill shot) from the car behind the president. The theory argues that the agent grabbed the rifle off the floor of the car after the first shot was heard and when his car stepped on the accelerated he jerk backwards and discharged the weapon. What plays to this theory is that that particular weapon was never recovered and got lost in the inventory, while several witnesses including Governor Connally swore they could smell gunpowder (which of course could never have come from the warehouse above.) I do not buy the second (deliberate) shooter conspiracy theory there simply isn't enough evidence to warrant that; although I do believe that other people knew of Oswald's intention (before hand) and remained silent. A conspiracy of silence I believe.

Jack Ruby knew he was going to die from a terminal disease. -- But there is no doubt that it is common Mob practice for them to take out their own hit-man if they believe he won't stand up to interrogation, so Ruby's Mob connections does lend itself to that theory.

Comment

• Interesting what so many people think about the JFK case. Ive read every book that I could get my hands on about this assassination, and subsequent books like the one Marina contributed to. Ive concluded that of the many theories floating since that day, the one that has the US government being responsible is the most plausible, even if instigating second hand Anti Castro freedom fighters...whom Kennedy greatly disappointed with his failed CIA invasion. They thought Kennedy betrayed them. Not Castro. Not Russia. There are 2 known Cuban assassins who arrived a day or 2 earlier, left that day, and flew home via the Caribbean instead of directly. Just saying...kind of suspicious to me. The Anti Castro movement suffered a lot as a result of being left without support from the US.
            Michael Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
              Interesting what so many people think about the JFK case. Ive read every book that I could get my hands on about this assassination, and subsequent books like the one Marina contributed to. Ive concluded that of the many theories floating since that day, the one that has the US government being responsible is the most plausible, even if instigating second hand Anti Castro freedom fighters...whom Kennedy greatly disappointed with his failed CIA invasion. They thought Kennedy betrayed them. Not Castro. Not Russia. There are 2 known Cuban assassins who arrived a day or 2 earlier, left that day, and flew home via the Caribbean instead of directly. Just saying...kind of suspicious to me. The Anti Castro movement suffered a lot as a result of being left without support from the US.
              hi mr
              I see some validity in this. apparently the anti castro Cuban expatriots thought JFK betrayed them when he failed to authorize air support for the failed Bay of pigs fiasco. added to that Bobby kennedy was supposedly head of a secret mission to assisinate castro, with help from this same anti castro Cuban expats group. there was a couple failed attempts at killing castro, and according to this theory when they couldn't get castro they targeted the next best object of there ire-JFK (without RFKs knowledge of course). Im not sure how much all of this could be true, nor if the plan went up the ladder very far, but I don't think its too crazy to think that somehow Oswald knew one of these guys and they hooked up on it.

one thing for sure, and ive been around the military, hunters and experts shooters my whole life and when this discussion comes up, a very close source of mine who is an expert shooter confirms that 99 times out of 100 if you get shot in the back of the head with a rifle bullet, the head goes forward as if hit or punched very hard from behind. he says it looks very clearly from the film that JFK is shot from the front. I think its a distinct possibility too.

another interesting aside. I was at Mardi Gras along time ago and got a cab ride from a cabbie who said he was the kevin Bacon character in the movie JFK (danny ferrys gay lover?) and also got a cameo in the movie-some bar scene. anyway he told us that there was another shooter-he was actually going on and on but we were so hammered we didn't remember all the details but the next day we all agreed he definitely said there was another shooter from the front. who knows?
              "Is all that we see or seem
              but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• I love your posts.

The Pepsi Challenge: Name one major event you don't see conspiracy in?

Here's a starter list: Moon Landing; Pearl Harbor; Lincoln Assassination; RFK Assassination; MLK Jr. Assassination; . . .
                1. R.F.K definitely.

2 M.L.K, possible .

3 PEARL H 50/50.

How anyone today, with all what we now know, could still believe that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone is sheer madness. It shows just how gullible and excepting of the political propaganda with the warren commission garbage the uneducated masses can be so easily fooled .
                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Interesting what so many people think about the JFK case. Ive read every book that I could get my hands on about this assassination, and subsequent books like the one Marina contributed to. Ive concluded that of the many theories floating since that day, the one that has the US government being responsible is the most plausible, even if instigating second hand Anti Castro freedom fighters...whom Kennedy greatly disappointed with his failed CIA invasion. They thought Kennedy betrayed them. Not Castro. Not Russia. There are 2 known Cuban assassins who arrived a day or 2 earlier, left that day, and flew home via the Caribbean instead of directly. Just saying...kind of suspicious to me. The Anti Castro movement suffered a lot as a result of being left without support from the US.
                  Heres a good one michael ... ''Doublecross'' by Sam Giancana jnr
                  'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Semper_Eadem View Post
                    If it was someone like Kosminski, then I could see the Police trying to suppress JTR's identity.
                    This makes too much sense, but still the suggestion will be drowned out by specious arguments. I'm with you on this one.

Comment

Heres a good one michael ... ''Doublecross'' by Sam Giancana jnr
                      Havent read that one, thanks Fishy. I would assume that it deals with JFK's affair with Sams girlfriend and perhaps the labour industry which Kennedy senior romanced to get JFK elected?
                      Michael Richards

Comment

• Albeit more than 40 years ago, I was taken to Dealey Plaza during a business trip to Dallas, when I was living in the USA. I can't recall too much about that visit, but I do remember remarking to the guy who took me that it was a 'hell of a good shot' to hit a moving target that distance from the Book Depository. The man who took me was convinced there was another shooter on the 'grassy knoll', and he was also certain that someone on the ground waved a newspaper to indicate to Oswald, or whoever was up there in the Book Depository, that the Presidential motorcade was on its way to Elm Street, the site of the shooting, via Houston Street. I don't know where he got this information from, and didn't ask, as he was my host on a sight-seeing visit to Dallas. He was also kind of scary......

Graham
                        We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

• Havent read that one, thanks Fishy. I would assume that it deals with JFK's affair with Sams girlfriend and perhaps the labour industry which Kennedy senior romanced to get JFK elected?
                          Its a fascinating read Michael , goes right back to where the mafia stated infiltrating the American political system, even in Capones time as boss, using such methods that eventually lead to the jfk assassination .

Comment

Its a fascinating read Michael , goes right back to where the mafia stated infiltrating the American political system, even in Capones time as boss, using such methods that eventually lead to the jfk assassination .
                            That's right, go ahead and blame the Italians. I would ask what happened to the usual 'blaming the Irish,' I know we all agree on that, but I guess that doesn't work here. So right away you jump on my people, I see!

How about a renegade MI6 operation bent on preservation of empire in reaction to JFK's Kuwaiti coup? After all he did a beautiful job of squeezing you all out of there, didn't he? It is a known fact that there were several English speaking ambulators on the grassy knoll that day; how do we account for them?

MI6 may be the overlooked linchpin to the JFK mystery. I'm going to start a thread.

Anthony Perno

Comment

• That's right, go ahead and blame the Italians. I would ask what happened to the usual 'blaming the Irish,' I know we all agree on that, but I guess that doesn't work here. So right away you jump on my people, I see!

How about a renegade MI6 operation bent on preservation of empire in reaction to JFK's Kuwaiti coup? After all he did a beautiful job of squeezing you all out of there, didn't he? It is a known fact that there were several English speaking ambulators on the grassy knoll that day; how do we account for them?

MI6 may be the overlooked linchpin to the JFK mystery. I'm going to start a thread.

Anthony Perno
                              Hi Anthony , its not just the Italian mafia that was involved, you have to remember Kennedy made a lot of enemies from different walks of life. Irish, American, Cuban and more importantly the men who were most close to him including one LBJ.

Comment

I recall reading about Joe Sr's dealings with the North East Labour leaders, who at the time were reportedly underworld figures, trying to win votes for JFK. Those votes helped elect him. Then he and RFK launch a vendetta against the Mafia, which they felt was just pissing in the face of those that helped him get into office. Then we have the fact that JFK is playing with Giancanna's girlfriend on the side. And theres the link with Ruby.

What I said earlier about anti Castro factions though seems to me to wrap up more loose ends and addresses the primary features,.... Oswald, CIA, Cuba, Castro, Russians, and those 2 Cuban assassins who travelled to Dallas and left early that afternoon to fly out to a Caribbean destination and then home to Cuba.
                                Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X