Underground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underground

I'm sure at some point this subject has been brought up...What of the possibility the ripper used the underground system to go from one area to another..The tubes or sewers ,maybe..A thought, I've always had in the back of my mind.It would make for a quick getaway..I would think the sewers would have been checked by the police..Although, to my knowledge have never read anything concering it... Anyone have views on this?

Originally posted by Lady Anne View Post
    I'm sure at some point this subject has been brought up...What of the possibility the ripper used the underground system to go from one area to another..The tubes or sewers ,maybe..A thought, I've always had in the back of my mind.It would make for a quick getaway..I would think the sewers would have been checked by the police..Although, to my knowledge have never read anything concering it... Anyone have views on this?
    G'day Lady Anne

have read that suggestion once before, but there is really nothing either way to support or deny it.

I have not been able to find any maps that indicate what was or wasn't underground in the area in '88.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Hi Lady Anne.

For any suspect discussion not pertaintaining to a particular or listed suspect.

Comment

Robert, Thanks for the info, interestng reads

Regards,
        Lady Anne

Comment

Working...
        X