crime scene photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crime scene photos

Of course I've seen the re-creations of the crime scenes..Could someone please let me know if an actual photo of where Mary Ann Nichols was found exists. Thanks for any help..

Originally posted by Lady Anne View Post
    Of course I've seen the re-creations of the crime scenes..Could someone please let me know if an actual photo of where Mary Ann Nichols was found exists. Thanks for any help..
    Sorry about this.. Should have mentioned in post above that it was a question.Actually I would assume that no photographs were taken at Polly's crime scene as it would have been the first murder ..She's the one victim that I seem to be most attracted to ,for some reason..

Comment

The earliest photo I know of which shows Mary Ann Nichols murder site is the one taken by William Stewart in 1938, and published in his book.

Rob

Comment

Reply,Crime photo?

Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
        The earliest photo I know of which shows Mary Ann Nichols murder site is the one taken by William Stewart in 1938, and published in his book.

Rob
        Rob, Thanks for your reply..I see William Stewart sent an odd photograph to the psychical Reasearch society of #29 Hanbury St. would luv to see that..I've heard it might be in his book Jack the Ripper: A New Theory Which I understand is hard to find.

Comment

I would love to see it as well, but unfortunately it is not in his book, I have a copy.

Regards

Rob

Comment

Working...
          X