Another Virtual tour of Room 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Virtual tour of Room 13

Made this because all my other 3D stuff was either Youtube vids or Virtual Reality which 95% of the population can't be arsed to dive in to
    This one is browser-based so everyone can view it.
    Even better, if you view this on your smart-phone or PC-tablet you can use the gyroscope function of the phone/tablet to pan around the scene like you're there (hold your phone/tablet out in front of you like you're recording something and pan around - make sure your on full-screen)

Anyway, this is the link to the single room (room 13) tour which I will be adding to a full JtR tour if/when I ever get round to it!

The link

NOTE:
    This kind of tour would be totally available to anyone who goes on one of the fabulous London Ripper Tours. In the past, I have tried to create these kinds of things to be used by tour operators to give their customers more immersive experiences but the tech isn't there yet. However, a virtual tour using just the browser and a person's mobile phone/tablet would be much more accessible for those on a walking Ripper tour. To augment the virtual tour with the real-life tour would be amazing.
    JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
    JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
    ---------------------------------------------------
    JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
    ---------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by richardh View Post
    Made this because all my other 3D stuff was either Youtube vids or Virtual Reality which 95% of the population can't be arsed to dive in to
    This one is browser-based so everyone can view it.
    Even better, if you view this on your smart-phone or PC-tablet you can use the gyroscope function of the phone/tablet to pan around the scene like you're there (hold your phone/tablet out in front of you like you're recording something and pan around - make sure your on full-screen)

Anyway, this is the link to the single room (room 13) tour which I will be adding to a full JtR tour if/when I ever get round to it!

The link

NOTE:
    This kind of tour would be totally available to anyone who goes on one of the fabulous London Ripper Tours. In the past, I have tried to create these kinds of things to be used by tour operators to give their customers more immersive experiences but the tech isn't there yet. However, a virtual tour using just the browser and a person's mobile phone/tablet would be much more accessible for those on a walking Ripper tour. To augment the virtual tour with the real-life tour would be amazing.
    Absolutely stunning work and pure quality throughout.
    "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Great work as ever Richard, take a bow
      "Seek the absence of the normal, and find the presence of the abnormal"

Comment

Working...
      X