Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The layout of 26 Dorset Street (ground & 1st Floor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The layout of 26 Dorset Street (ground & 1st Floor)

Yes, I know there have been many threads and discussions on these forums over the years (I started several myself!), but I have been working on a virtual tour of 26 Dorset Street and it occurred to me on several occasions that we've never really nailed down the layout of the shed and the doors/stairs configuration on the ground floor up to the 1st floor.
    I am linking the work on my WIP virtual tour which features ONLY the ground and 1st floor of No.26.
    I am also linking the threads on the same subject on these threads so we can more easily revisit the previous discussions to aid/refresh our understanding and decision-making process which is influenced by the court transcripts from the Kate Marshell murder case (committed in #19 above Room 13 in 1899)
    Here are the thread links:

and

Here is the link to the WIP tour
    Layout of 26 Dorset Street

Please take some time to 'virtually' walk around the scenes and most importantly come back here to provide feedback, discussion and opinions on the layout and the changes that need to be considered. Also, comment on what parts are definitely wrong/right about the layout.
    Please keep this thread aligned to the discussion of ONLY the layout of the ground floor and 1st floor or 26 Dorset Street.

I'll use this thread as my guide as I update this tour.

Eventually, the tour will feature high-quality imagery rather than the primitive modelling I'm using for this WIP.
    Last edited by richardh; 09-22-2024, 02:34 PM.
    JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
    JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
    ---------------------------------------------------
    JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
    ---------------------------------------------------

Many thanks, awesome as usual.

Comment

Yes, excellent stuff as ever Richard.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

This is excellent! TYVM for all your hard work.

Comment

Working...
        X