• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

Im glad you mentioned both.
    I nearly threw in "Astrakhan" man as a "buy two, get one free offer."

Comment

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
      I dont see a reason why the key couldnt have been for the door, but it also could have been for a padlock on the dustbin itself. Or maybe the tap could be shuttered and locked.
      Fine point!!

Comment

Originally posted by Christian View Post
        Thoughts on this very dubious claim!!??
        In fairness in the picture posted no claims are made to it being MJK's key, just that is was found nearby.

Comment

Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post

In fairness in the picture posted no claims are made to it being MJK's key, just that is was found nearby.
          Also in the thread he sure was insinuating it was the key and was asked multiple questions regarding individuals -history-addresses-with very scant replies !! I just found the thread most interesting and tantalising!!

Comment

We do have Barnetts admission that the key was lost, so having it found again isnt anything earthshaking. This thing about the locked door, locked windows crime scene.....all the killer need do is access the latch through the broken window to get in, and set the latch "off" again when he left. The windows were likely already locked when Mary got home with Blotchy. And the door likely unlocked. I dont see Mary shoving her hand through a broken window pane for the latch in the condition that Mary Ann Cox described her.
            Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
            X