Street Panorama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Panorama

Hi all....It occurred to me that it would be interesting to construct a panorama of a whole street (maybe not Whitechapel High street! ), and was wondering, do we actually have enough photographic evidence to do so? To literally reconstruct Dorset Street (for example!) from one end to the other?

I think someone is already working on this, at least in relation to Millers Court. I can't recall the name of the thread, but I believe the intention was to extend this to a wider area.
    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

This was done to a small extent in Ripper Notes for Berner Street, courtesy of Rob Clack if I remember correctly. However, we unfortunately do not have any photos of the Board School.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

I think there is one photo where you can see the board school in the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by John Casey View Post
          Hi all....It occurred to me that it would be interesting to construct a panorama of a whole street (maybe not Whitechapel High street! ), and was wondering, do we actually have enough photographic evidence to do so? To literally reconstruct Dorset Street (for example!) from one end to the other?
          John,

If you've not already seen it have a look at the '3D Millers Court' thread in the Audio Visual category. It's the one I alluded to in my first post. (apologies if you are already aware of it).
          I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Working...
          X