Sander Street-Berner Street/Backchurch Lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Varqm View Post

Thanks Mr Barnett.Yes which of the 2 is that street.Background street is too confusing.
    The image is taken from Berner Street!! Backchurch Lane at the end of Street

Comment

Originally posted by Christian View Post

Ok.It does not say in your first post.Good one.
      Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
      M. Pacana

Comment

Ok.It does not say in your first post.Good one.
        Sorry!! My error

Comment

Sorry!! My error
          NP.Thanks for the picture.
          Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
          M. Pacana

Comment

I think that has to be wrong. The picture shows five tiny terraced houses two windows wide. The map only has footprints of this type on the southern side of the street, so the photo must be looking east.

N'est-ce pas?

M.
            (Image of Charles Allen Lechmere is by artist Ashton Guilbeaux. Used by permission. Original art-work for sale.)

Comment

[QUOTE=Mark J D;n794252]

I think that has to be wrong. The picture shows five tiny terraced houses two windows wide. The map only has footprints of this type on the southern side of the street, so the photo must be looking east.

N'est-ce pas?

M.
              [/QUOTE
              Have to look into this more tomorrow
              but this is an original building on Berner Street three stories?? My image from 1994

Comment

Comparing the picture to the map,the houses in the picture correspond to the houses underneath the word 'Street' in the map.If the date of the map is about the same as the picture.So it's facing Berner Street.
                M. Pacana

Comment

Comparing the picture to the map,the houses in the picture correspond to the houses underneath the word 'Street' in the map.If the date of the map is about the same as the picture.So it's facing Berner Street.
                  Okay I stand corrected sir!!

Comment

Working...
                  X