No13. Photos (Mock-ups)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No13. Photos (Mock-ups)

Some 'photos' from alternative positions taken toward the bed/crime scene inside No13...

Realistic mock-ups.
    LINK
    JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
    JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
    ---------------------------------------------------
    JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website

Here is a video too:
    This is a 3D render and photo mock-up of the Jack the Ripper crime scene photo known as MKJ2 - The famous photograph showing the inside of Number 13 Miller's...

Comment

This is excellent work Richard. The original starts to make a lot more sense now.

Tristan
      Best wishes,

Tristan

Comment

Thanks.
        I've added a numbering system to the images for ease of reference.

To me, image number 6 (JTR3D-6) is the most realistic and actually shows her left hand and fingers in excellent detail with her little finger and ring finger show clearly from the alternative angle. The features of her disfigured face are discernable too in this image.

(Warning - Graphic image link below)

JTR3D-6

Comment

Originally posted by richardh View Post
          Thanks.

To me, image number 6 (JTR3D-6) is the most realistic and actually shows her left hand and fingers in excellent detail with her little finger and ring finger show clearly from the alternative angle. The features of her disfigured face are discernable too in this image.

JTR3D-6
          I certainly agree. Excellent but horrifying work you have done there. Making out the features from the original has always been almost impossible. The work you have done really brings back a sense of humanity, which can be sometimes missing when looking at the original.

Tristan
          Best wishes,

Tristan

Comment

Here is a wide shot merge of MJK2:

Comment

Hi richardh,

Nice job. Well done.

But where's the serpent on the bedside table, as shown in MJK3?

Stay safe.

Simon.
              Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Thats a very crisp image richard, all your work seems high caliber. But this particular enhancement draws my attention....that seemingly circular line across Marys right calf. Some have suggested its the top of a stocking partially rolled down, some think its a circular cut, but in that crisp image I think it appears almost certainly to be a circular cut. Which made me wonder whether he was thinking of taking the flesh off the calf too. And for some reason he stopped. Its kind of fascinating all the unfinished business in that room, he starts things and doesnt finish them, which for me suggests they are not compelling acts to him. And one wonders whether the de-fleshing was after the heart had been obtained. If that act was what compelled him, then why stick around and do partial acts. Acts that are, on the surface, incomplete.

See the thing about Jack is, if what is learned from the most probable victim to have died by Jacks hand, Annie is Truth,...is that he showed at least in that murder that he cut where he needed to in order to obtain what he took. "No meaningless cuts". That act compelled him. Focus. Objectives. And by virtue of the way he kills both Polly and Annie, he is willing to expose himself to great risk to get what he wants.

Could anyone say it appears Mary Kellys murderer had focus based on the resulting mutilation of Mary,...with a serious face?
                Last edited by Michael W Richards; 11-26-2020, 11:46 AM.
                Michael Richards

Comment

With my serious face on....

How about a deterioration in the killer's already fragile mental state and stability, causing a change or loss of focus, a lessening of control or even a desperation not to completely lose the plot - which causes him to completely lose the plot?

Or is the killer of Nichols and Chapman a robot, who is totally unaffected by what he has done, and the unprecedented publicity he has generated, while only the world around him is deeply affected by his murders? Is any killer, a one-off or repeat offender, left unaffected and undamaged, psychologically, physically or mentally by what they have done?

Could anyone say that GP Harold Shipman retained his focus when clumsily forging Kathleen Grundy's will before giving her a lethal injection, triggering the events which led to the realisation that he had been committing near perfect murders for years, for no possible financial motive? He killed hundreds of patients, who were not all wealthy elderly females, but included at least one child and many men and women in their forties, fifties and sixties.

Could anyone say that Oscar Pistorius will treat future girlfriends in the same way as he treated the one he ended up murdering?

"Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

Thats a very crisp image richard, all your work seems high caliber. But this particular enhancement draws my attention....that seemingly circular line across Marys right calf. Some have suggested its the top of a stocking partially rolled down, some think its a circular cut, but in that crisp image I think it appears almost certainly to be a circular cut. Which made me wonder whether he was thinking of taking the flesh off the calf too. And for some reason he stopped. Its kind of fascinating all the unfinished business in that room, he starts things and doesnt finish them, which for me suggests they are not compelling acts to him. And one wonders whether the de-fleshing was after the heart had been obtained. If that act was what compelled him, then why stick around and do partial acts. Acts that are, on the surface, incomplete.
                    In this post by DJA:

he links a photo with a fairly good resolution quality. What caught my eye is her right leg, MICHAEL. Just at the ankle. It looks like the shape of two leaves. I can't determine if this is the indication of a flowery tattoo that is vining up her right leg.

DJA??

there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

Can't make it out buddy.

Doubt it is a tattoo.Could be,but.
                      Last edited by DJA; 11-26-2020, 07:31 PM.
                      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by Robert St Devil View Post

In this post by DJA:

he links a photo with a fairly good resolution quality. What caught my eye is her right leg, MICHAEL. Just at the ankle. It looks like the shape of two leaves. I can't determine if this is the indication of a flowery tattoo that is vining up her right leg.

DJA??
                        I see a few small dark spots in a row, and I also see damage to the ankle I dont recall seeing before. Im wondering if what you see as leaf shaped..I do see that, is smudges and markings from a gouge there. It sort of looks to me like a chunk has been cut from that ankle.

To Caz, when you have 2 acts that are almost identical occurring within a short time span in a small area, there is pattern established. I know youd like to see a multi method killer to explain away all the differences with the Five victims, however its clear from the first 2 almost identical acts that Polly and Annis killer had specific objective and patterns. You can ignore them if you want, but they are still there.
                        Michael Richards

Comment

This is great! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
                            To Caz, when you have 2 acts that are almost identical occurring within a short time span in a small area, there is pattern established. I know youd like to see a multi method killer to explain away all the differences with the Five victims, however its clear from the first 2 almost identical acts that Polly and Annis killer had specific objective and patterns. You can ignore them if you want, but they are still there.
                            As I said, Michael, humans and the laws of physics just don't work like that. You accept that two very similar victims were murdered, a week apart, and can be connected to a single killer. But the crimes were NOT almost identical, despite your insistence. They were unique, just as all murders are. The killer evolved between these two, and in Hanbury Street he was able to experiment further and do what he either couldn't do in Buck's Row, or didn't think of doing. Even if he wasn't able to kill again [which is your theory, and as far as I can see, unique to you], the 'pattern' you speak of is clear for everyone to see, and is highly suggestive of a serial killer in the making. It just is. So on leaving Chapman's body, he'd have anticipated a next time, yes? And if the opportunity were to arise, it would be a new and unique experience, wouldn't it?

The only explanation I can see for you not understanding any of this is that you have it stuck in your mind that the killer of Nichols and Chapman had just a single motive - to acquire a womb for some mad purpose - and this somehow made him a different beast from any other prostitute killer before or since. You can't see beyond that motive [or to use your word, 'objective'] to the depravity of a man who murdered and mutilated women at will because he could.
                            Last edited by caz; 11-27-2020, 01:05 PM.
                            "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Thanks.

JTR3D-6
                              This image is astounding. This whole project is, truth to be told. Well done.

" Queen Vic lured her victims into dark corners with offers of free fish and chips, washed down with White Satin." - forum user C4

Comment

Working...
                              X