X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Originally posted by Bridewell View Post

I've just had a look at the larger image. Is that definitely a window looking out onto Hanbury Street or could it be a mirror reflecting the houses beyond the yard?
    I found this one strange when I first saw it Colin. You would think that the likeliest would be a window but it looks too featureless a view. It looks more like a tv screen but I think we can safely rule that one out. And what’s the area of light to the right of it? It looks light a light hanging from the ceiling but that’s out too. There also appears to be something below the ‘light.’ With the way the light hits it it looks like a trunk.

Im stumped. Answers on a post card....

Leave a comment:

• Bridewell
    replied
    Originally posted by Christian View Post

Hi just found it browsing on web I’ve never seen it reason being you can see clearly through the window to Hanbury Street I have a album full of photos I’ve collected over last 30 years so have seen or got copies of pretty much everything
    I've just had a look at the larger image. Is that definitely a window looking out onto Hanbury Street or could it be a mirror reflecting the houses beyond the yard?

Leave a comment:

• richardh
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
    It’s interesting to compare this image to the one above.
    Here's the same photo at higher resolution and deblurred.

Here's the link to the Hanbury Hi-Def images page:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Al Bundy's Eyes
    replied
    Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
    Colin Wilson in the back of 29 Hanbury Street.

Click image for larger version

Name:	COLIN WILSON 29 HANBURY STREET.JPG
Views:	369
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	742320
    Interestingly, he didn't notice that woman because he wasn't looking to his left...

Leave a comment:

• Simon Wood
    replied
    Colin Wilson in the back of 29 Hanbury Street.

Click image for larger version

Name:	COLIN WILSON 29 HANBURY STREET.JPG
Views:	369
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	742320

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Rogan
    replied
    Originally posted by Christian View Post

Lol Joshua
    The second part wasn"t a joke

Leave a comment:

• Christian
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post
    Nice, you can even see the graffiti on the fence left by the killer!

Of course, in the first pic posted by Christian you can see the actual body of poor Annie....
    Lol Joshua

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Rogan
    replied
    Nice, you can even see the graffiti on the fence left by the killer!

Of course, in the first pic posted by Christian you can see the actual body of poor Annie....

Leave a comment:

• barnflatwyngarde
    replied
    Here's a great view of the rear of Hanbury Street that I hadn't seen before.

Leave a comment:

• Michael W Richards
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

Good God no! Not Chapman's TOD! Before you know it it's all lying witnesses, the Royal bloody conspiracy and fences that go bump in the night until no one even remembers what got it all started.
    By pointing those things out I thought Id try and squash all that Al.

Leave a comment:

• Al Bundy's Eyes
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
    Using that photo try and make an argument that Richardson would miss seeing something to his left between him and the fence, just about where that object is on the lower right hand side of the image. Kate wasn't there at that time. That seems clear. So the estimated time of death that has her murdered hours before then is incorrect, or she was brought there after death. Which can be countered with the arterial splash on the fence. This is how we can establish parameters. Using some established filters. Which makes Cadosche's statement very likely the one that matters for approximate TOD. Which then nullifies Longs statement.

Suddenly we have a viable timeline of events, which has the murderer and his victim entering the yard shortly after 5am. Which has always been kind of fascinating when you consider that what he does to her he does as the dawn is upon him. With many windows facing that yard. And some 17 people in that house. Brazen.
    Good God no! Not Chapman's TOD! Before you know it it's all lying witnesses, the Royal bloody conspiracy and fences that go bump in the night until no one even remembers what got it all started.

Leave a comment:

• Michael W Richards
    replied
    Using that photo try and make an argument that Richardson would miss seeing something to his left between him and the fence, just about where that object is on the lower right hand side of the image. Kate wasn't there at that time. That seems clear. So the estimated time of death that has her murdered hours before then is incorrect, or she was brought there after death. Which can be countered with the arterial splash on the fence. This is how we can establish parameters. Using some established filters. Which makes Cadosche's statement very likely the one that matters for approximate TOD. Which then nullifies Longs statement.

Suddenly we have a viable timeline of events, which has the murderer and his victim entering the yard shortly after 5am. Which has always been kind of fascinating when you consider that what he does to her he does as the dawn is upon him. With many windows facing that yard. And some 17 people in that house. Brazen.

Leave a comment:

• Christian
    replied
    Originally posted by Observer View Post
    I think the top hinge has come off
    Some very interesting observations folks unfortunately have no precise date for image or source just came across it on my 30 year hunt for images to add to my photo album

Leave a comment:

• Observer
    replied
    I think the top hinge has come off

Leave a comment:

• rjpalmer
    replied
    Very similar angle to photo #2, but the gap is more obvious.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X