X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shirt and collar dressers

I anticipate this is something like a modern cleaners? Dave
    Attached Files
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

• political divisions within the district

here is their spacial relationship.
      Attached Files

Comment

• summary

The section of mile end new town in the district. Dave
        Attached Files

Comment

• booth ment

Mile End New Town according to Booth. Dave
          Attached Files

Comment

• booth key

Ummm, its the key and stuff! Dave
            Attached Files

Comment

• lawyers in Spitalfields within the district

On a lovely Booth background! Ohhhhhhh! Dave
              Attached Files

Comment

• lodging houses in Spitalfields with Booth correlation

This can hardly be a surprise. Dave
                Attached Files

Comment

• booth macro

District macro with Booth interpretation. Dave
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by protohistorian; 08-12-2010, 09:37 PM. Reason: attachment

Comment

• I can't wait for your final post on this thread, where due to the logic of statistics and applied mathematics, you finally reveal, the true identity of the ripper! (keep up the good work, it certainly mesmerizes me ,god knows what it's doing to you, actually collating it all!)

Comment

• no Mycroft, no Ripper. Just trying to understand the fishbowl. I think my profile pic sums up the effects. Dave
                      Last edited by protohistorian; 08-13-2010, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Mycroft,

Just wait for Dave's article, at which I have had the privilege of a sneak peak. He draws some interesting conclusions from the data.

Comment

• Does anyone have fixed point police locations handy. I have heard they are listed in something called the dickens dictionary. I have some of them, I would like a comprehensive list as close in time to the crimes as possible. Dave
                          Attached Files

Comment

• fixed points

These come from the Dickens Dictionary. I have reached the limits of my detailed map sheets. The letter in the balloon is the division. Dave
                            Attached Files

Comment

• 1899 Jewish map

Here is a map I got from a professor. It is dated 1899. Dave
                              Attached Files

Comment

• key to the last map

sorry for the delay. Dave
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X