No announcement yet.

Mr. Rippers Neighborhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes,I had a sneak peek at the article too and thought it was terrific---as well as being really instructive!
    Norma

Comment

• I am glad you guys approve. Thank You!
      Dave
      We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

• Princess Alice

In honor of Adam's excellent piece, here is a map! Aren't I a strange one? Dave
        Attached Files

Comment

• i need help

I have a digital map in quarters that needs to be stitched together. Volunteers pm me. Dave

Comment

• directory district

Using the map from the directory here is the district with fixed point stations pre M1 according to the dickens dictionary. Dave
            Attached Files

Comment

• police subsections and stuff

Commercial street sub division in blue, leman street in red, m5 outline in green. The little coppers are fixed police points. The question mark means I need help filling out that area. Pin 1 is the city, pin 2 commercial st, pin 3 leman st. Dave
              Attached Files

Comment

• I'm getting impatient again. Where is all this leading?

Comment

• should this thread be stopped

The majority of the first 5 responses wins! Dave

Comment

• yea

Hello Dave. Keep it open. You need to exhaust the information.

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

• Keep it going, but describe what significance it may hold.

Comment

• I call shenanigans!

I suggest anyone inclined to accept Mr. Nelson at face value review his previous posts here.

Mr. Nelson is typical of why people protest about the nature of ripperologists. Reviewing the posts one will see he is deluded regarding the state of his knowledge. He clearly believes he knows more than others and is unafraid to show it. It is also worthy to note the rarity of his constructive comments as well as the lack of anything approaching sincerity. I call shenanigans!

For those who do not understand a declaration of shenanigans, you can learn the appropriate response on the following link. This is a link to a South Park clip.

I am confident that after reviewing Mr. Nelson's offerings to the community and observing their character and content the community will do the right thing.

You can send Mr. Nelson a pm at this link

or an email here

Dave
                        Last edited by protohistorian; 08-22-2010, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• city results

For this section of the city. Dave
                          Attached Files

Comment

• correction

I made a mistake, here is the correction. Dave
                            Attached Files

Comment

• explanations

It has pointed out that I should help interpret the data for viewers. Their are two primary reasons I do not do this. I believe the data presented is spin neutral, and I would like it to remain that way (avoiding contamination from me personally), and I believe the viewer has enough cognitive ability to think for him/her self. If however anyone other than Mr. Nelsons requires an explanation, just leave a post and I will write and post one. Anyone wishing to be spoon fed interpretations should probably just leave. Dave

Comment

• I haven't received any PMs or emails yet. Nobody seems interested. You over-reacted proto. I said that I'd like you to continue the thread. But what relevance does it hold for you?

And yes, I do know more about the case than just about everyone else posting here - including you. Hard fact, not "shenanigans."

Comment

Working...
                                X