google earth II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kosminsky podcast

When Martin Fido says bang in the middle of the murder district, this is what he means. Dave
    Attached Files
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Druitt's corpse

This is a rough plot for the location of Druitt's corpse. As usuall the white square is Spitalfields. Dave
      Attached Files

Comment

thanks and credit

A very special thanks to Mr. Clack, who has directly helped me. Secondarily, everyone who has posted geographic information. The plots seen on the google earth II thread in large measure resulted from disparate pieces that narrowed the possibilities. Oh. and I would like to thank the academy, for those of you " of a certain age". "You like me, you really like me". Dave

Comment

response

No really, why 15 damn characters, its a response! Dave

Comment

ok, here is the resonse

seriously, i am impaired but trying. Dave
            Attached Files

Comment

YEAAAAAHHHH Dave!

Have you seen this long and straight road from Nichols to Wilson ?

Who said the C1 murder location was a bit odd ?

Thanks Gwäbbäz!

Comment

I hope that means helpful. Dave

Comment

Case closed, Dave.

Seriously, very helpful - as I said re the locations.

Amitiés,
                  David

Comment

another thank you

Thanks to Mrs./Ms Debra Arif for providing data as yet unplotted on the Rainham finds. She was both willing and gracious in sharing, and as such deserves a large thank you. Dave

Comment

• lets go hopping!

Because I like stories that involve picking on plants.Take that! The line is 30.62 miles. Because I do not know exactly where I used the Maidstone center known to GE and the Spitalfields district as a whole. Dave
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Golden Lane and the GSG

The line is 5105 feet. As you can rather plainly see, there would be many turns in transit. Dave
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Wellington barracks

WB and Spitalfields. Dave
                          Attached Files

Comment

• The value of your inputs

As far as I know there will be no book compiling these images. I am therefore relying on Casebook to warehouse them (thank you) and the users of casebook to request custom images that will help them in their understandings or research. It is a free resource in helping my peers in understanding our shared topic of interest. Dave

Comment

• now with miracle ingredient p7890x13b

Also known as more detailed image overlays of crime scenes. Dave
                              Attached Files

Comment

• stuff like this

What, the detailed overlays look like this already! Dave
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X