Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Yimmit

I am glad they helped! Dave
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

• Finally!

I just finished laying in the witnesses listed on CB! For those of you that think there is not a lot of data I have included a snap of just the ones not associated with a location. Places like Dutfields Yard have seperate icons and multiple wiki page links imbedded. Keep digging, once I get some rest I will resume with something, and on that note I am taking suggestions. Dave
      Attached Files

Comment

• a possibly fruitful avenue of investigation

I have been cautioned by someone whose opinion I rather respect that this is probably a blind alley of investigation. However, I have poor impulse control and thought the community should be made aware of something. Here are known beats and the murder district as I understand them. It hardly seems a complete body of knowledge to me. Dave
        Attached Files

Comment

• a new line of endeavor

Because I have the retention of a wet towel, and because casebook is chock full of material for learning this case, I have decided to revive this thread with items from the wiki section that could benefit from having a geographic representation. Dave

Item 1 is the knife found by Thomas Coram, 12:30am 1 oct 1888.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by protohistorian; 07-13-2010, 06:48 PM. Reason: attachment

Comment

• I feel good

Like I knew that I would now! Witness James Brown. Dave
            Attached Files
            Last edited by protohistorian; 07-13-2010, 07:05 PM. Reason: wrong pic

Comment

• 4 star place

This location comes to us via the rather generous Mr. Clack! If you benefit from knowing this location, send him a pm, because I could not have found this place! Dave
              Attached Files

Comment

• Last one for now. I do take requests. William West. Dave
                Attached Files

Comment

• a little bird told me...

...that a map of victim movements might be helpful. Here are the M1 locations as described on casebook.Dave
                  Attached Files

Comment

• good job

Hello Dave. Lovely work!

Keep at it.

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

• M2 movements

It seems like I say this all the time, but if you have suggestions, you have to post them for me to know what they are. Anything seen on this thread or the Mr. Rippers Neighborhood thread is fair game to be added to these maps. That said, here are M2 movements. Dave
                      Attached Files

Comment

• M3 movements

As seen on casebook via Al Gore's internet. Dave
                        Attached Files

Comment

• M4 movements

If you see something that needs correction shout, I am human, and boy and howdy do I make mistakes. Dave
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I think you can guess!

In case you have not noticed the ballon contains the Mac number. Dave
                            Attached Files

Comment

• (2)

...if you see this in a label it reflects the second day. Dave

Comment

• teaching device

Hello Dave. Good work. This will be an excellent teaching device.

Cheers.
                                LC

Comment

Working...
                                X