Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorset Street Images

Hi there all,

I'm pretty new here, and have spent a good few days before registering digging out some of the mountain of fascinating information that this site contains. To all who have been active on this site for so long, congratulatuions and heartfelt thanks for sharing your knowledge!

I'm currently engaged in some visual research into Dorset Street and Miller's Court, and would love to know if anyone has any further images of Dorset Street that I may not have found- I believe I have trawled successfully through the MJK posts, the Wiki pages on Dorset/Duval Street and the wonderful East End Photograph and Drawings Thread, and have some great images, but any further help would be most welcome.

Also, I wonder if I might ask whether anyone might be able to furnish me with high-resolution (or as high as possible) versions of the wonderful shots of Dorset St (the 1900 shot with two women and a child on the left foreground, the 1904 Duval St shot, and the later shot of Duval Street, I believe taken by William Stewart?

Many apologies for the fact that my first post is a request for further help, but again many thanks to all posters for their contributions to such a fantastic resource!

Adam
Working...
X