Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Board of Works and Ripper/Torso Sites (Compiled info)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerryd View Post

Thanks Dusty.

Here are a couple of threads on William Wainwright if you haven't seen them before.

Wainwright's Suicide - Jack The Ripper Forums - Ripperology For The 21st Century
    (jtrforums.com)

William and Thomas Wainwright - Jack The Ripper Forums - Ripperology For The 21st Century (jtrforums.com)

In the very first post in the first link above, Howard's clip states William Wainwright was suspected in the murder of Harriet Lane. If true. that is very important. Then William and an employee of his both commit suicide within days of each other in 1892. Think of the irony supposing William Wainwright had anything to do with the Ripper murders in 1888. His brother, Henry Wainwright, was known as the "Whitechapel Murderer".
    Hi Jerry

Fascinating thread.

One important thing to add to the Wainwrights.

There was ANOTHER brother called Thomas

Thomas was sentenced along with his brother Henry

Henry who was found guilty and hanged for the murder and dismemberment of his lover and actress Harriet Lane

However, Thomas served 7 years and was back out of prison circa 1881/1882

So we have...

Henry, a convicted murderer who hanged in 1875
    William, his brother committed suicide on a train, by shooting himself in the head. He was almost certainly murdered...and a high-ranking Freemason at the time.
    Thomas, the youngest brother... who came out of prison in the early 1880's.

Let's not forget that Henry Wainwright had a shop & a workshop in Whitechapel Road, and he dismembered Harriet in the cellar of his workshop located next door to the Pavilion Theatre.

The Board of Works land was behind that Theatre.

I am actively researching Thomas Wainwright as we speak.

I believe he may be connected to the murders.

His involvement in the dismemberment of Harriet Lane was never proven, but I believe he helped his brother Henry.

Lots to Ponder and I believe we are on the Right Track

RD
    "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Working...
    X