No announcement yet.

The 'Suckered!' Trilogy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If SY had wanted to interview Tumblety about the Whitechapel murders there was ample opportunity for them to do so whilst he was being held on remand.

After Tumblety flew the coop it is patently obvious that SY had no interest in interviewing him.

Sorry Mike.

Regards,

Simon
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
      Those questions weren't for just Simon, but everyone else on Simon's conspiratorial sinking ship. Phil? Tom? Trevor?
      I have kept out of the arguments on this matter because I do not know ebough about what is being talked about to voice ant opinion but seeing as you have chosen to involve me I will say this :

The only sinking ship is yours and when it sinks it will take down with it all those secondary newspaper articles you keep quoting from

A classic line which is appropriate to you and Mr Orsam comes from a famous Tv series Dads Army

Private Jones to Capt Mainwaring "They dont like it up them Capt Mainwaring"

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
        If SY had wanted to interview Tumblety about the Whitechapel murders there was ample opportunity for them to do so whilst he was being held on remand.

After Tumblety flew the coop it is patently obvious that SY had no interest in interviewing him.

Sorry Mike.

Regards,

Simon
        So, why is it patently obvious when Andrews was quoted in Toronto at saying Scotland Yard still wanted to 'interview him'. This was in December 1888! I didn't say it, Andrews did. Andrews counters you.
        The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
        http://www.michaelLhawley.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
          I have kept out of the arguments on this matter because I do not know ebough about what is being talked about to voice ant opinion but seeing as you have chosen to involve me I will say this :

The only sinking ship is yours and when it sinks it will take down with it all those secondary newspaper articles you keep quoting from

A classic line which is appropriate to you and Mr Orsam comes from a famous Tv series Dads Army

Private Jones to Capt Mainwaring "They dont like it up them Capt Mainwaring"

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
          So, you're saying newspaper articles are secondary sources, but the Sir George Arthur incident you believe without question, yet that was the only source. ...and it was the same article that stated Tumblety was first arrested on suspicion.

Hypocracy.
          The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
          http://www.michaelLhawley.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
            There is a sketch of Jarvis, "Buckingham Advertiser and North Bucks Free Press" Oct 2nd 1897 (item on his retirement). Bit difficult to upload, though.
            Good find Robert! I've had a go with an upload.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi David,

Ask yourself your own question.

Not a single piece of evidence has emerged over 125 years to suggest that Tumblety was out on bail prior to 16th November, yet you argued black and blue that this did not necessarily mean it wasn't true.

Have I got this right?
              A wholly misguided response, Simon. Not only are you introducing an off-topic subject into this thread but, as your tortuously worded question indicates, I have never advanced a positive case that Tumblety was out of prison on 9 November, only that the legal procedure in 1888 allowed for him to be released from prison on bail the day after his remand hearing on 7 November. This was in the face of a misunderstanding of the legal procedure by Trevor Marriott. The main evidence in support of my (legal) argument has been available for 125 years, in fact since 1848 (and was contained within the Indictable Offences Act), it's just that Trevor failed to spot it and/or understand the significance of it. As it happens, I have discovered new evidence to support my argument and have included it in an article which I have recently submitted to Ripperologist for publication so, if that journal decides to publish it, you will find out about it in due course.

As for the topic of this thread, when you publish an argument in support of an allegation that the Home Secretary, Commissioner of Police and Assistant Commissioner in charge of the C.I.D. all made false statements, and that there was a conspiracy involving Scotland Yard officers to commit illegal acts in a foreign country, you do really need some sort of evidence to back up that argument don't you? My point is that there is absolutely no evidence at all to support it and all you have done is repeat the Labouchere allegations which never had any evidential support in the first place and which even he accepted were false and withdrew.

Are you now going to do the honourable thing and withdraw your own argument?

Comment

Hi David,

I await your article with bated breath.

In answer to your closing question, no.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

In answer to your closing question, no.
                  You're not going to do the honourable thing? Okay, well that's up to you.

Are you prepared to answer some questions that I have about your work?

Comment

Send me a PM.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

• That's the one, David. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                        Send me a PM.
                        Why Simon? Are you not prepared to answer my questions in a public forum?

Comment

• Hi David,

No, I am not.

Send me a PM [or an email] and I'll answer your questions.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                            A wholly misguided response, Simon. Not only are you introducing an off-topic subject into this thread but, as your tortuously worded question indicates, I have never advanced a positive case that Tumblety was out of prison on 9 November, only that the legal procedure in 1888 allowed for him to be released from prison on bail the day after his remand hearing on 7 November. This was in the face of a misunderstanding of the legal procedure by Trevor Marriott. The main evidence in support of my (legal) argument has been available for 125 years, in fact since 1848 (and was contained within the Indictable Offences Act), it's just that Trevor failed to spot it and/or understand the significance of it. As it happens, I have discovered new evidence to support my argument and have included it in an article which I have recently submitted to Ripperologist for publication so, if that journal decides to publish it, you will find out about it in due course.

As for the topic of this thread, when you publish an argument in support of an allegation that the Home Secretary, Commissioner of Police and Assistant Commissioner in charge of the C.I.D. all made false statements, and that there was a conspiracy involving Scotland Yard officers to commit illegal acts in a foreign country, you do really need some sort of evidence to back up that argument don't you? My point is that there is absolutely no evidence at all to support it and all you have done is repeat the Labouchere allegations which never had any evidential support in the first place and which even he accepted were false and withdrew.

Are you now going to do the honourable thing and withdraw your own argument?
                            I am not going to hi Jack this thread but I am simply going to say that you argument that the likelihood of Tumblety being bailed on Nov 7th was blown out of the water by the case of OscarWilde
                            Case which silenced you, but it seems you still won't accept it I look forward to reading the article

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                              No, I am not.
                              Why not? Scared?

Comment

• Hi David,

Not at all.

It's because I find your sneering, goading tone offensive.

Please do not bother me again.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Working...
                                X