Access to Scotland Yard Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
    I think you will find the surveillance was in connection with his activities in male brothels hence the fact that they were able to build up case against him and when they finally,made a decision to arrest him they already had their evidence in place to charge him.

The formulation of the charges suggest the police (not SB) had him under surveillance between June and Nov 7th when they finally arrested him charged him, and kept him in custody for court and then had him remanded in custody for a week, in which time he was able to come up with suitable sureties for bail to be granted.

This is where Littlechilds reference to a large file on him has been misconstrued the large file he reffered to was not on the ripper nor on Fenians.
    As you state, that's not Special Branch, who would not have conducted such a watch in relation to that offence.

Special Brannch interest in Tumblety is built around the Fenians, everything else comes under Sus law, and an excuse (rightly) to monitor him.

Monty
    Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Dont you worry your little cotton socks about me I will not be staying.

You should spend your time working out and explaining how a killer can remove a uterus and a kidney with a long bladed knife with some medical precision from a blood filled abdomen in almost total darkness in 5 minutes.

If you brain will not allow for excercise then I would be happy to tell you in two words "He didnt"

If that still is not enough for you might I suggest you purchase a copy of my DVD which will show you not only in words but pictures what really happened

I rest my case

Nah you're alright Trev.

After seeing you spout such hilariously deluded theories on all things Whitechapel (especially the non-removal of organs theory), I think I'll take a miss on your book/DVD if it's all the same.

Your indepth time spend researching the case is thoroughly commendable, however your conclusions are the polar opposite.

I wouldn't rest your case too much if I was you, little if anything has been proven by your efforts.

Comment

Au contraire mon ami and I still wait for you to answer my questions but I wont hold my breath

As the saying goes "The truth is out there " but when it is found oh boy some just can bear to live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
          As you state, that's not Special Branch, who would not have conducted such a watch in relation to that offence.

Special Brannch interest in Tumblety is built around the Fenians, everything else comes under Sus law, and an excuse (rightly) to monitor him.

Monty
          I stand to be corrected here but off the top of my head I cant recall anything other than Littlechilds letter which shows SB had an interest in Tumblety

Comment

I stand to be corrected here but off the top of my head I cant recall anything other than Littlechilds letter which shows SB had an interest in Tumblety
            Neither have I to be honest, of course, that doesn't mean such evidence didn't exist.

Mind, the fact Littlechild mentions Tumblety is significant.

Monty
            Monty

Comment

Hello Trevor,

How are you old chap?.. All well I hope?. :-)

Umm.... how about the Anderson reference asking for all info to be sent from the US?... if we give weight to Anderson and SB working tightly in unison on the subject of course?

just from a fading memory..I stand to be corrected though.

best wishes

Phil
              Last edited by Phil Carter; 07-09-2014, 09:40 AM.
              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
              Accountability? ....

Comment

Au contraire mon ami and I still wait for you to answer my questions but I wont hold my breath

As the saying goes "The truth is out there " but when it is found oh boy some just can bear to live with it.

And wait you shall, patience is a virtue. I'm certainly in no rush to answer.

"The truth is out there"...Well Trev there are always different sides/interpretations of the truth. What we require here is proof ol' boy.

Alas, proof that you still cannot present...

Comment

And Anderson's role was?

Monty
                  Monty

Comment

Neither have I to be honest, of course, that doesn't mean such evidence didn't exist.

Mind, the fact Littlechild mentions Tumblety is significant.

Monty
                    But of course Littlechild stands alone with that does he not ? Not one other mention of Tumblety as a Ripper suspect in police files.

We get back to what I posted yesterday that as soon as a name is mentioned in a police document or communication it is automatically accepted as being kosher because the view taken is that because its the police it must be kosher because the police are always right and were there and in the know. Well you and O know that in the real world of policing that a load of b-------ks.

We must not forget much of what Littlechild wrote has been proved to be wrong which suggests it was either hearsay or he was trying to appease the reporter which seems the most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by El White Chap View Post
                      And wait you shall, patience is a virtue. I'm certainly in no rush to answer.

"The truth is out there"...Well Trev there are always different sides/interpretations of the truth. What we require here is proof ol' boy.

Alas, proof that you still cannot present...
                      Quote from Jack Nicholson from a film the title of which eludes me

"The truth you cant handle the truth"

Comment

A Few Good Men with Tom Cruise as the JAG prosecutor.
                        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I'd torrent your DVD just for the comedy value if not anything else.

Comment

Duplicate
                            Last edited by Monty; 07-10-2014, 12:38 AM.
                            Monty

Comment

But of course Littlechild stands alone with that does he not ? Not one other mention of Tumblety as a Ripper suspect in police files.

We get back to what I posted yesterday that as soon as a name is mentioned in a police document or communication it is automatically accepted as being kosher because the view taken is that because its the police it must be kosher because the police are always right and were there and in the know. Well you and O know that in the real world of policing that a load of b-------ks.

We must not forget much of what Littlechild wrote has been proved to be wrong which suggests it was either hearsay or he was trying to appease the reporter which seems the most likely.
                              Yes, Littlechild stands alone, which was my point about separating him and Special Branch.

However, he is also a prominent officer, someone whose position would enable him to pick up information on other investigations.

Define kosher....define suspect.

Monty
                              Monty

Comment

Duplicate
                                Pick up information based on hearsay or his uncorroborated personal opinion which it must have been as their is no original recorded source to corroborate Littlechilds statement from anyone involved in the other investigations and in particular the ripper one.

You only have to look at what the various officers said in later years all suggesting different names for suspects none coming up with the same name, so easy to do then 10-15 years later and now modern day researchers get sucked in by what they read

Kosher as in for real I think you know that anyway

three categories of suspects
                                1.Likely
                                2 Prime
                                3.Persons of interest, most suspects only fall into this catergory

Comment

Working...
                                X