Met Police Organizational chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met Police Organizational chart

I have been researching the Metropolitan Police Organizational Structure for some time now and would like to post this chart for the benefit of all. Any corrections would be appreciated.
    ATTACH]10742[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bobsnow; 12-04-2010, 08:51 PM. Reason: forgot to attach the chart

Very beneficial Bob,

Many thanks.

Monty
    Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Yes, very nice job, Bob.

Comment

Wow!

Mike
        huh?

Comment

Thank you, Bob. Nicely laid out. Do you mind if I copy and print this for my notebook? I'll be sure to keep your attribution at the bottom there.
          "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

I am more than happy to share it. Everyone is free to use it as they wish.

Comment

Bob,

As a follow-up, we'd like a list of every policeman at each station and which ones were taken from where and on what nights to bolster the east end patrols. By Wednesday would be fine.

Mike
              huh?

Comment

Thank you, Bob.
                "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Wednesday morning or afternoon?

Comment

Well Done Bobsnow!

I do not know how much help these will be, they are part of the unprocessed scans from the 1888 directory. Dave
                    Attached Files
                    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

and since that worked...

... the last 3. Dave
                      Attached Files
                      We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Hello Dave,

I must say, I like the file name, popo. Anyhow, thanks for these both you and bob, I appriciate it.

Corey
                        Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

These are great. I will incorporate them into the chart. Thanks., Bob Snow

Comment

Police suspect?

Joseph Death from Bow.

Did anyone check him out?

Comment

And did you notice that there are no less than four guys named Butcher? Highly suspicious.

Comment

Working...
                              X