Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
    Hey, I got my horse in that race now.

And shies to the left when it comes upon the dead body of AP's theory.

Let's all vote Ostrog and rock the establishment.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
    A Brit admonishment, dear boy....

Don't talk bollocks
    allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

• Hi AP,

I enjoyed your equine analogy. To my eye the dried turd is the much too late and oh so convenient Swanson Marginalia. Take it away and all you're left with is Macnaghten putting two bob on Druitt in an each-way bet with Kosminski and Ostrog, and SRA fingering a Polish Jew picked at random from Macnaghten's memorandum.

Strange that neither of them picked Ostrog, the only one with an alibi.

Regards,

Simon
      Last edited by Simon Wood; 12-30-2009, 02:24 AM. Reason: spolling mistook
      Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
        They got lucky.
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Ok I’m making one final post and I will be gone.

Clearly there has been some very personal stuff said between Chris Philips and myself over the last year and I have received another reprimand from admin. I feel my defferences are largely down to the fact that I have dyslexia, I cant spell and when it comes to grtammar I’m a dung ball in a frock..

The actually irony of all this is that actually I’m a massive fan of the work Rob and Chris have done on the history of the kosminski family…(way past me)…and if I had a vote then The 2010 beadle award would certainly go in their direction for their out standing contributions….which are at the fore front of ripperology.

But casebook comes with politics..and having given it due consideration I have decided to no longer post…I have other things to consider, and I have given my views on Anderson, consulted the experts, and at some point need to commit everything to camera in 2010…

I will drop in from time to time, and I love you all very much..

“once more into the breech deer friends” catch you the other side..

I may need to contact some of you for help…Have a fantastic new year, i do love you lots

Love JEFF LEAHY xxbyeexx
          Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 12-30-2009, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post

Simon
            Hi Simon,

A recently found pencil note does reveal that Chandler, when caught drunk on duty, had been given the choice between being demoted to Sergeant and endorsing publicly the Ostrog theory.

Amitiés,
            David

Comment

• Hi David,

Thank you. That is truly funny.

Was it all written with the same pencil?

Regards,

Simon

Comment

• Definitely the same pencil, Simon.
                Six inches long and very sharp, they say.

Amitiés,
                David

Comment

• Hi All,

Aaron Kosminski's committal order to Colney Hatch Lunatic Asylum [the default destination for all insane Jews resident within the County of London] was signed on 6th February 1891 by H. Chambers Esq., J.P. [Justice of the Peace].

Therefore, contrary to Anderson's NYT 20th March 1910 article, Kosminski did pass through the judicial process.

If the Macnaghten/Anderson/Swanson story is true, is it therefore reasonable to suggest that AK's guilt as JtR was withheld by the police from Justice Chambers, resulting in him being committed to Colney Hatch rather than the higher-security Broadmoor asylum for the criminally insane?

Regards,

Simon

Comment

• Dear Mr Wood,

Your silly hysteric post, which is clearly indicative of a mania of the most virulent type, can not alter the fact that these crimes were a cause of danger only to a particular section of a small and definite class of women in the East End.
                    It is thus beyond doubt that people in Colney Hatch are now as secure as were the inhabitants of the metropolis when the fiend was on the prowl.

I am, Sir, your obedient servant,
                    Bobby

Comment

• Hello Simon,

You wrote: "Aaron Kosminski's committal order to Colney Hatch Lunatic Asylum ... was signed on 6th February 1891 by H. Chambers Esq., J.P. [Justice of the Peace]."

This was the standard procedure for having someone committed to an asylum.

I am not clear what you are trying to suggest by this last post.

RH

Comment

• Hi Rob,

It's all in my final paragraph.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

• Since there was no ability to prove Aaron was the Ripper, he could not have ben committed to Broadmoor. So I do not see why the police would have communicated their suspicions to Chambers... Indeed, if they had, it would have caused problems, no? There is, in fact, no evidence that the police were involved in Aaron's committal at all. It is possible that they were, but there is no evidence of it either way.

RH

Comment

• Originally posted by robhouse View Post
                            There is, in fact, no evidence that the police were involved in Aaron's committal at all. It is possible that they were, but there is no evidence of it either way.
                            Oh!

If the Swanson Marginalia is genuine—

"On suspect’s return to his brother’s house in Whitechapel he was watched by police (City CID) by day & night. In a very short time the suspect with his hands tied behind his back, he was sent to Stepney Workhouse and then to Colney Hatch and died shortly afterwards – Kosminski was the suspect – DSS."

Your call, Rob.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

• yeah? Where in there does it say the police were involved in Aaron's committal?
                              I assume you are inferring that the police were the ones who tied Aaron's hands and sent him to the workhouse... but it does not in fact say that.

RH

Comment

• Then Rob, it must have been the Women's Institute that tied him up and sent him to Colney Hatch, eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X