X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJA View Post
    Absolutely correct!

All the clues are there.

Ripperologists do not believe it can be done,so Jack must be some anonymous lunatic and all his victims prostitutes.
    Dear DJA

I am really hoping you can name your suspect soon,Hhave tried to search for doctors in the area of Dutch descent, but not found anyone. am really intrigued, but i do understand your reasoning.

Steve

Comment

He was of very English heritage.

Married an Irish lass from Dublin whilst still studying. Three daughters. Two living.

One son in law held a very significant position.

Honestly,there are so many clues that it is mind boggling.

Police knew who he was.

He was not stalking random women.

They were stalking him.

Ripperologists cannot get their heads around that.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Hello DJA & Elamarna,

In 2011, the Metropolitan Police defended their decision not to release into the public domain a number of files relating to Jack the Ripper. According to media reports, a former Police Detective and Author had tried for a number of years to have sight of these files. A newspaper report at the time quoted a member of the Met as saying ' any release would make officers less able to prevent terrorist attacks and organised crime: 'Regardless of the time, regardless of whether they are dead, they should never be disclosed. I've always suspected the Police knew the Killers identity which they didn't disclose at the time because revealing what they knew would, they thought, be too injurious to an individual, or a Family, or an Organisation. You say the Police knew who he was, and I concur with that. Is their any correlation between the confidential Police files and your suspect? If you can't answer or choose not to, I fully understand. Best regards.
        wigngown 🇬🇧

Comment

*There not Their.
          wigngown 🇬🇧

Comment

Married an Irish lass from Dublin whilst still studying. Three daughters. Two living.

Police knew who he was.

They were stalking him.

Thanks for all the info, i have replied to you by PM

steve

Comment

Hello DJA,
              Re your reply to Elamarna. I believe this may, to some degree fit in with the confidential Files held by the Met. (Please see my previous comments to you) I wish you success in your endeavours. Best regards.
              wigngown 🇬🇧

Comment

Personally, I see no reason to suppose JtR was subjecting his victims to "punishment". Thus, there's no evidence any of the victims were tortured and I doubt he was a sadist. To the contrary, he killed his victims quickly and efficiently, giving them no opportunity to resist.

It therefore seems likely that the mutilations were merely a means to an end, with the perpetrators main objective being the securing of body organs.

However, I concede there is some evidence that the victims were posed in a degrading manner but, as Keppel (2005) suggests, he might have simply been demonstrating that he "considered them disposable."

Overall, I think JtR was probably a sexually motivated serial killer, not a mission killer, hence the targeting of the organs of reproduction.
                Last edited by John G; 03-15-2016, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John G View Post

However, I concede there is some evidence that the victims were posed in a degrading manner but, as Keppel (2005) suggests, he might have simply been demonstrating that he "considered them disposable."
                  John,
                  yes you may be correct in the case of Chapman and Eddowes, the position the bodies were left in appears to fairly similar. There appears to be nothing in the Nichols case to suggest this and certainly not in Stride's.
                  Kelly's is somewhat different, it is hard to imagine how else he could have left her after that attack, which appears to demonstrate a degree of anger not seen in the previous murders.

However it is possible that this similarity was chance, we really will never know, unless we do indeed uncover the killer and his motives.

steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                    John,
                    yes you may be correct in the case of Chapman and Eddowes, the position the bodies were left in appears to fairly similar. There appears to be nothing in the Nichols case to suggest this and certainly not in Stride's.
                    Kelly's is somewhat different, it is hard to imagine how else he could have left her after that attack, which appears to demonstrate a degree of anger not seen in the previous murders.

However it is possible that this similarity was chance, we really will never know, unless we do indeed uncover the killer and his motives.

steve
                    Hi Steve,

Yes, I agree. According to Keppel (2005) "he often left the victims' legs splayed and their genitalia displayed in a sexually degrading manner, such as in the Tabram, Chapman, Eddowes and Kelly murders." However, I think this analysis is open to interpretation.

Regarding Kelly, I would agree that her murder suggests anger, however, we can only speculate as to the reason. For instance, the most heavily mutilated of Sutcliffe's victims was Jean Jordan, and he subsequently explained his motives. Firstly, he was frustrated and angry at his failure to retrieve some incriminating evidence, " Having not found the £5 note I gave vent to my frustrations by picking up a piece of broken glass and slashing it across her stomach, when I did this there was a nauseating smell which made me reel back and immediately vomit, it was horrendous."

Secondly, he intended to make it look as though she was killed by someone else, i.e. not the Yorkshire Ripper: "I forgot to say that before I did this it was my intention to create a mystery about the body..."

Comment

Police knew who he was.

They were stalking him.

Hi DJA,

You seem to be enjoying yourself. Nice to hear that.

Is there any evidence connecting your suspect to the murder sites?

Regards, Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by John G View Post
                        Personally, I see no reason to suppose JtR was subjecting his victims to "punishment". Thus, there's no evidence any of the victims were tortured and I doubt he was a sadist. To the contrary, he killed his victims quickly and efficiently, giving them no opportunity to resist.

It therefore seems likely that the mutilations were merely a means to an end, with the perpetrators main objective being the securing of body organs.

Overall, I think JtR was probably a sexually motivated serial killer, not a mission killer, hence the targeting of the organs of reproduction.
                        yup. nor a delusional serial killer like chase and mullins as evidenced by being able to ruse the victims and his perceptiveness in avoiding detection.
                        there may have been elements of anger sure, but way down on the list.
                        you could almost say his method was clinical, and the extent of kellys mutilations were do to having more time and better "working" conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                          Hi DJA,

Regards, Pierre
                          He has said more about his suspect than you have about yours.
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            He has said more about his suspect than you have about yours.
                            Relax, GUT.

Comment

Originally posted by wigngown View Post
                              Hello DJA,
                              Re your reply to Elamarna. I believe this may, to some degree fit in with the confidential Files held by the Met. (Please see my previous comments to you) I wish you success in your endeavours. Best regards.
                              Thanks W&G. (Aussie joke for GUT and crew

Suspect most of Jack's files have disappeared.

His Collected Works were published. Had them for years.

Conway (Eddowes) and Nichols were together as his in patients.

Jack's obituaries tell us much about the man.

Simply seeking a suitable screenwriter. Lot harder than working out who Jack was

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                                Hi DJA,

Regards, Pierre
                                Yep.

Hanbury Street was on his way home.

Berner Street was most likely mutually arranged by Eddowes,in conjunction with Stride.

Someone might have tipped Jack off about Barnett moving out.
                                Guess who?

Comment

Working...
                                X