Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUT View Post
    Silly question but can you give us a list that supports the statement
    You're not trying to trip me up are you?

1 Nichols: A hat
    2 Chapman: The pills (based on the fact that we don't know where they came from)
    3 Stride: flower and sweets
    4 Eddowes: ciggie case, why did she not sell this for drink money, if it was hers in the first place?
    5 Kelly: Hanky, we don't know what else there was, but there could have been something else for all we know
    Last edited by Natasha; 01-03-2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Natasha View Post
      You're not trying to trip me up are you?

1 Nichols: A hat
      What the Jolly Bonnet she had before she went out?

2 Chapman: The pills (based on the fact that we don't know where they came from)
      Which is real good work, we don't know where she got them so Jack gave them to her, even though there were infirmaries and workhouses, even though she had the pills before she went out.

3 Stride: flower and sweets
      Why couldn't she pick the flower, and boy a woman out on a date, or trying to pick up clients, with a farthings worth of breath mints.

4 Eddowes: ciggie case, why did she not sell this for drink money, if it was hers in the first place?
      Doesn't prove it wasn't hers.

5 Kelly: Hanky,
      So the hanky was found with her body was it, boy that's news, guess it proves Hutch was telling the truth all along.

we don't know what else there was, but there could have been something else for all we know
      Might even have been a big bag of 1 pound notes and a photo of Jacky boy doing the deed, for all we know.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

What the Jolly Bonnet she had before she went out?

Which is real good work, we don't know where she got them so Jack gave them to her, even though there were infirmaries and workhouses, even though she had the pills before she went out.

Why couldn't she pick the flower, and boy a woman out on a date, or trying to pick up clients, with a farthings worth of breath mints.

Doesn't prove it wasn't hers.

So the hanky was found with her body was it, boy that's news, guess it proves Hutch was telling the truth all along.

Might even have been a big bag of 1 pound notes and a photo of Jacky boy doing the deed, for all we know.
        The ripper could have given her the hat before killing her. She may have met him before. A hat that no one had seen before.

We don't know where the pills came from, but it's a possibility, she did look very ill.

As I said before about the sweets, it seems quite a frivolous buy, and money being tight. Weighing up the options, if someone is fond of a drink, then that would be higher on the list then sweets.

Eddowes pawned some boots, why not the case also?

Hutchinson: This could be one of the reasons Abberline believed him. It could have been in the room somewhere.

You don't need to be sarcastic
        Last edited by Natasha; 01-03-2015, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Are you (GUT) and Rosella playing casebook detective on whatever anyone posts, just to annoy the author of the posts ?

Cause I thought the whole point of this site was try to figure out the mystery of JTR.

There isn't much evidence left in regards to this case, by asking questions or putting out suggestions helps look deeper at all the aspects of this case.
          Last edited by Natasha; 01-03-2015, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Are you (GUT) and Rosella playing casebook detective on whatever anyone posts, just to annoy the author of the posts ?

Cause I thought the whole point of this site was try to figure out the mystery of JTR.

There isn't much evidence left in regards to this case, by asking questions or putting out suggestions helps look deeper at all the aspects of this case.
            Sensible questions and suggestions might help, but stupid one like

we don't know what else there was, but there could have been something else for all we know
            In my opinion don't ad twopence to the matter at all.

You might think that

the whole point of this site was try to figure out the mystery of JTR
            Others may disagree.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Sensible questions and suggestions might help, but stupid one like

In my opinion don't ad twopence to the matter at all.

You might think that

Others may disagree.
              GUT

What is your problem?

Why is it stupid? We don't have a list of what was in her possession, I'm just highlighting that.

Comment

I'm a nice person, but you are really annoying me.

I don't like the fact that you are insinuating that I'm stupid, I might be a lot younger than you, but that doesn't mean I'm silly for making a suggestion like that.

Comment

I'm a nice person, but you are really annoying me.

I don't like the fact that you are insinuating that I'm stupid, I might be a lot younger than you, but that doesn't mean I'm silly for making a suggestion like that.
                  1. I really don't care if I'm annoying you.

2. I did not insinuate you were stupid, I said the suggestion you made was, I am sorry if you took it personally it wasn't meant that way.

3. I have no idea how old you are, and you have no idea how old I am, so how you draw the conclusion that you are a lot younger than me is anyone's guess.
                  G U T

Comment

1. I really don't care if I'm annoying you.

2. I did not insinuate you were stupid, I said the suggestion you made was, I am sorry if you took it personally it wasn't meant that way.

3. I have no idea how old you are, and you have no idea how old I am, so how you draw the conclusion that you are a lot younger than me is anyone's guess.
                    1 You have been getting on my wick for a while now, and I do perceive the comment you made as insinuating stupidity.

2 I get a sense that you are old, I don't know why, maybe because of your patronising manner.

If you don't like what I suggest etc, feel free not to comment on it, why would you bother to do so anyway? If you don't care that you are annoying me perhaps you are commenting because you want to.
                    Last edited by Natasha; 01-03-2015, 09:58 PM.

Comment

1 You have been getting on my wick for a while now,
                      I presume that means I have been annoying you in some way, sorry if I have, because I don't set out to offend anyone, but I will say what I think.

and I do perceive the comment you made as insinuating stupidity.
                      Well as I said it wasn't intended that way, but that's your problem.

I must be stupid too, because I know that I make plenty of stupid comments

2 I get a sense that you are old, I don't know why, maybe because of your patronising manner.
                      And that may be insulting to me, but see I've got rather thick skin, maybe you need to develop one too.
                      G U T

Comment

I don't know why you are having a go at me either, Natasha. I am interested in investigating the Jack the Ripper case, and to that end I have posted various pieces of information and ideas and suggestions on several dozen threads on this forum since I joined. I'm sorry you feel offended or you feel that I'm not taking it seriously enough.

Comment

I presume that means I have been annoying you in some way, sorry if I have, because I don't set out to offend anyone, but I will say what I think.
                          Ok fair enough

Well as I said it wasn't intended that way, but that's your problem.

I must be stupid too, because I know that I make plenty of stupid comments
                          I do get things ass way round sometimes, I must admit.

And that may be insulting to me, but see I've got rather thick skin, maybe you need to develop one too.
                          I didn't mean to offend you

Comment

Originally posted by Rosella View Post
                            I don't know why you are having a go at me either, Natasha. I am interested in investigating the Jack the Ripper case, and to that end I have posted various pieces of information and ideas and suggestions on several dozen threads on this forum since I joined. I'm sorry you feel offended or you feel that I'm not taking it seriously enough.
                            I didn't mean to snap, I was a little annoyed

Comment

Ok fair enough

I do get things ass way round sometimes, I must admit.

I didn't mean to offend you
                              Not a problem Natasha, a small piece of advice though, don't take things so personally, no one here knows you, no one here knows me, why should I care if someone who doesn't know me thinks of me? Why do you care if someone who doesn't know you and who you don't know annoys you.

And by the way, I really don't expect we will ever know who Jack was, for certain. But logic must still be followed.
                              G U T

Comment

Not a problem Natasha, a small piece of advice though, don't take things so personally, no one here knows you, no one here knows me, why should I care if someone who doesn't know me thinks of me? Why do you care if someone who doesn't know you and who you don't know annoys you.

And by the way, I really don't expect we will ever know who Jack was, for certain. But logic must still be followed.
                                Advice heeded

Comment

Working...
                                X