X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, he/she/they were there at the riots.​

Comment

Originally posted by NotBlamedForNothing View Post

Anything to do with politics? Bloody Sunday?
      "Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence" Engels. Good jobs!​

Comment

I doubled up I think. Oops.

Last edited by Marilyn; 03-25-2024, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimsid2000 View Post
          I know there is a theory that JTR was a psychopath with a grudge against prostitutes in general (perhaps he caught a disease from one) but is there a theory that he caught it and could narrow it down to just five women who could have given it him. Perhaps he found out in August 1888 and being a total psychotic he resolved to kill whoever gave it him. However, he didn't know which of the five it was; so he decided to kill all of them in order to make sure. It took him a few weeks to track down and find an opportunity to kill all of them. By November, he had finally disposed of the last one and thus had no further desire to kill again. This would explain why the killing started and stopped so suddenly.

Nott sure I believe this myself but what do other people think?
          "Believe Nothing You Hear, and Only One Half That You See" Edgar Allan Poe I believe. 1845? What was a prostitute in 1888? Every unwed or 'married but abandoned' woman was classified as a prostitute in local establishments by law before the police had a chance to ask for her back story. It was presumed that a single woman who wasn't 'kept' would eventually sell everything and fall into prostitution. "Women", yes, but don't assume this had anything to do with the victims. Their poor health was a more significant factor than their bust size, for sure.
          The killings 'stopped'.... in London after 1889.

Comment

Originally posted by Marilyn View Post

Yes, he/she/they were there at the riots.​
            A key figure in the riots was Sir Charles Warren, whose name is mentioned in the letter dated 14 October, 1896.
            Andrew's the man, who is not blamed for nothing

Comment

A key figure in the riots was Sir Charles Warren, whose name is mentioned in the letter dated 14 October, 1896.
              i think after dear boss and from hell, this one has the best chance of being authentic, maybe even from the author of dear boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

i think after dear boss and from hell, this one has the best chance of being authentic, maybe even from the author of dear boss.
                " Ha Ha"

Comment

It's an interesting letter. Do you know if it's ever been tested for a handwriting match?

Comment

Numerous individuals have endeavoured to unearth a match, yet among the many attempts, I stumbled upon a correlation in a friend's correspondence, albeit indirectly implicated. This individual endeavoured to manipulate the script, yet the fountain pen's ink betrayed alterations, notably at pauses. This was particularly evident in the transition from straight to curved downward strokes in 'g's and 'y's. Another instance revealed a resemblance to a journalist's penmanship, known for harbouring similar political animosity as intimate confidants. It's difficult to imagine that a multitude remained silent, yet the era fostered a sense of solidarity among those considered outsiders.

Comment

It's an interesting letter. Do you know if it's ever been tested for a handwriting match?
                      hi not
                      well at the time the police compared it to dear boss, studied it closely noting similarities but ultimately concluded not from the same author. im not so sure. it is so alike in tone and handwriting but the thing that gets me is it references the gsg almost verbatim... who was going to remember that eight years later?

Comment

hi not
                        well at the time the police compared it to dear boss, studied it closely noting similarities but ultimately concluded not from the same author. im not so sure. it is so alike in tone and handwriting but the thing that gets me is it references the gsg almost verbatim... who was going to remember that eight years later?
                        Thanks for that Abby. They do seem rather similar. As for the GSG, I see your point, but on the other hand the wording is a bit off. The interpretation is interesting though - “The Jewes are people that are blamed for nothing”​ - suggest the writer thinks the Jews are getting away with far too much. Clearly antisemitic. Probably not east European then, so where did he go when abroad? USA?

Comment

Thanks for that Abby. They do seem rather similar. As for the GSG, I see your point, but on the other hand the wording is a bit off. The interpretation is interesting though - “The Jewes are people that are blamed for nothing”​ - suggest the writer thinks the Jews are getting away with far too much. Clearly antisemitic. Probably not east European then, so where did he go when abroad? USA?
                          who knows? maybe. ive often wondered if the murders all being in the beginning or ending of tje month was because his vocation took him out of the city in the middle part.

Comment

Working...
                          X