• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curious4
    replied
    Summer colds and dissertations

Hello DALDWatson,

Thank you. Summer colds are the worst! Hope you will be feeling better soon!

Hello FB,

Do give this one a try, you'll find it if you search under dissertations and Sam Flynn. Don't know who he is but he certainly knows his onions (as my mother would say).

Best wishes,
    C4/Gwyneth

Leave a comment:

• Digalittledeeperwatson
    replied
    Ha ha.

Originally posted by Futzbucket View Post
    I'm no good at that. Best I could manage is to present it in a story fashion, or else appear that guy at the end of the bar that "knows what's going on".
    Hullo, no I meant disserations for a good place to get some info aside from the boards. And whichever way you are most comfortable with proceed in that manner. Or see if anyone is interested in colaboration. If it has merit then it will be noted by people here. Don't worry too much about. Errata has a thread entitled Team Jack. Maybe worth checking out if you haven't already.

Leave a comment:

• Futzbucket
    replied
    I'm no good at that. Best I could manage is to present it in a story fashion, or else appear that guy at the end of the bar that "knows what's going on".

Leave a comment:

• Digalittledeeperwatson
    replied
    Hullo C4.

Originally posted by curious4 View Post
    Hello all,

I can recommend a dissertation by Sam Flynn, called (I think) "By accident or design". Very well argued, I thought. Deals with a lot of the points brought up here.

Best wishes,
    C4

P.S. If someone has already suggested this and I've missed it, blame my fevered brain!
    You sick as well? I'd blame you for mine but you are a little far away. Unless it is a computer VIRUS. See embarrassing oneself comes easy here. Don't worry about that. Dissertations are a great way to go. I've read most of them I think by now. Some require mutiple reads as they are so good. Actually, over the past year or so most of all of my readings are casebook readings.

Leave a comment:

• curious4
    replied
    Dissertation

Hello all,

I can recommend a dissertation by Sam Flynn, called (I think) "By accident or design". Very well argued, I thought. Deals with a lot of the points brought up here.

Best wishes,
    C4

P.S. If someone has already suggested this and I've missed it, blame my fevered brain!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X