Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The theories of famous people, writers, politicians about JTR’s identity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The theories of famous people, writers, politicians about JTR’s identity?

When the bombs hit Japan, billions of people did not know but 1000 people knew it was scheduled. (Certainly scientists at Los Alamos knew). What about 9/11? Do you think bin Laden & the hijackers only knew? What did the famous people at the time know? With worldwide publicity, how many people do you think knew his true identity? Could JTR have a complete ordinary life that no one suspected him? He had to sleep, eat and work someplace.

Well, the last two sentences make sense. Yes he did, hence he got away with murder.

The preceding sentences speak for themselves. Herlock! Herlock! Conspiracy warning!

Piss taking aside, your angling for a conspiracy/ cover up angle? ie, the 'establishment' knew who he was but covered it up/ allowed it to happen for their own ends?

I'm all ears, but a mite more than pure speculation is necessary. Expand upon said theory kwanitaka.

And if I'm wrong, feel free to point it out
    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
      Well, the last two sentences make sense. Yes he did, hence he got away with murder.

The preceding sentences speak for themselves. Herlock! Herlock! Conspiracy warning!

Piss taking aside, your angling for a conspiracy/ cover up angle? ie, the 'establishment' knew who he was but covered it up/ allowed it to happen for their own ends?

I'm all ears, but a mite more than pure speculation is necessary. Expand upon said theory kwanitaka.

And if I'm wrong, feel free to point it out
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I have touched on this before. I don't believe there was a widespread conspiracy. But I do believe some suspects better suited the narrative of those who meddled in such things.

I think James Monro and Robert Anderson had reasons to want to promote the murderer as being a low-class Jew or a Fenian terrorist. Old friends with common aims. Whether they knew the exact identity of the murderer I doubt in reality, but if you wanted to promote the idea that a Jew was responsible, the met police ticked every box.

Leather apron anyone?
        Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
        JayHartley.com

Comment

Originally posted by erobitha View Post
          I have touched on this before. I don't believe there was a widespread conspiracy. But I do believe some suspects better suited the narrative of those who meddled in such things.

I think James Monro and Robert Anderson had reasons to want to promote the murderer as being a low-class Jew or a Fenian terrorist. Old friends with common aims. Whether they knew the exact identity of the murderer I doubt in reality, but if you wanted to promote the idea that a Jew was responsible, the met police ticked every box.

Leather apron anyone?
          I'd be inclined to agree Ero, the press of the day were pushing the 'no gentile could commit these crimes' angle and it's not a huge leap to thinking the authorities felt the same, so a foreign/ Jewish patsy would fit nicely. Which makes Druitts inclusion in the MM all the more unusual.

There's a far cry between an ignorant establishment engaging in damage limitation and the establishment actively allowing and facilitating murder, for whatever end.

The fact remains, despite the opportunities, the police never named a culprit or pinned the blame on anyone, so any notion that they would facilitate and cover up these crimes but leave the public clamouring for justice at the expense of their own reputation isn't borne out by any of their actions at the time.

And quite how Hiroshima is a comparable event, I'm not sure.
          Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

This from the A-Z regarding PC Smith, Berner St beat:

"According to the family, he was very disillusioned and bitter over the way he was treated In the Ripper case.....he would not be drawn to talk about the case, but eventually opened up and his son formed the impressionthat there had been a royal connection and some sort of cover up which left a bad taste in his father's mouth".

and

In the book The Ripper And The Royals, Melvyn Fairclough interviews a man named Reginald Hutchinson, who claims his father, George William Topping Hutchinson, was the man who knew Mary Kelly. He claims that his father was born on the 1 October 1866 (which would have made him 22 at the time of the murders) and described him as an honest and hard working plumber, who rarely, if ever, went without work. He said his dad took careful note of details and could remember things accurately. His father mentioned to him several times that he knew one of the women, and was interviewed at the time by the police. When asked by his son who he thought Jack the Ripper was, his father replied, 'It was more to do with the royal family than ordinary people', and believed the Ripper was someone like Lord Randolph Churchill.

Seems that Stephen Knight wasn't the first on this theory.

Cheers, George
            They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
            Out of a misty dream
            Our path emerges for a while, then closes
            Within a dream.
            Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

At my home in Santa Fe, my guest and friend Edward Teller mentioned the bombing and 1,000 people knowing in response to my question regarding UFOS. Of course, there is no comparison between JTR and bombing of Japan. However, clearly Teller knew the procedure of the bombing and how many people knew it was going to happen. All I really asked is what did famous people think about the identity of JTR. Such as, I was reading about Aleister Crowley and he mentioned that someone said she knew the identity of JTR. I do not have the time to go through all the books on Crowley to find that comment, but maybe I will try.

Comment

Working...
              X